Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,916.
  2. How about they let us set it to clan time at least? The code should already be there.
  3. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The thing about medical care in America is that without insurance they charge you some outrageous price. If you have insurance, the insurance negotiates a better rate for themselves, and you still have to pay a chunk of that amount but the entire bill is far less than the bill they send you if you walk in with nothing.
  4. The clock is funny, Jagex. As if we wanted to be reminded of the time! I'm assuming we have to wait for a patch update to convert it to something other than GMT?
  5. Yeah I think they still time out if you haven't logged in for X days/weeks, whatever, resulting in some quirky G.E. transactions (on rares mainly) when someone does re-log sometimes.
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    96.
  7. I thought '07 was actively considering putting in a real G.E too.
  8. 24,918.
  9. 24,920!
  10. Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
  11. 24,922.
  12. 24,924.
  13. ^ That and the associated spam/ban problems when people resort to less legal methods of advertising :/. Though '07 might have a nice idea going with their legalized autotyper... (link is to Jagex newspost).
  14. Arceus replied to KnightLite's topic in Off-Topic
    1 week away from 99 fm? I hate to burst your bubble but you can do it 1-99 in like 4 days...on F2P.. :P.
  15. Haha, still makes a dent in F2P though, sort of :P. Although maybe it's dwarfed with F2P combat training post-EoC.
  16. If you are good enough, you can type with one hand and mouseclick high alchemy with the other ;).
  17. Sounds like a bug if you can't get it back even with restarting your subscription. Did you by any chance report it to Jagex yet?
  18. I love that feature. The only problem is now I sometimes miss when someone I really want to talk to logs in!
  19. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Good job man!
  20. Hello new-but-not-new person! XD 24,926.
  21. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I fixed my little brother's computer today, or at least I hope I did. It had a bunch of spyware and stuff on it and my father was insistent on running the one AV program that he likes (Symantec). I went and got Malwarebytes anyway, let it find and clear 950+ suspicious files, and that seemed to fix it up, at least for now. We'll see...
  22. I assume if you win the top 100/top 1 you get the regular title/golden title permanently as an unlock, since it indicates that they end at the end of the week, not two months. Once you have the title I doubt they strip it away from you.
  23. 24,929. Work gives you money so you can buy food to eat and shelter to sleep!
  24. That low? I kind of assumed it was correlated with what your level was and what you were fighting but maybe not.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.