Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Just as aesthetics, it may be useful to put links to each section and throw in 'Return to top' links once in a while :).
  2. The loaded term here is as to the interpretation of the word "allowed." I'm not really at liberty to say anymore :P.
  3. 25,276.
  4. Usually powertraining just refers to dropping any resources you're collecting while training, or if it's cost-efficient to do so, porter-banking them instead I suppose.
  5. Just wait until you see the upcoming Treasure Hunter promotions that are going to pay for this game <.<. I guess it could be fun, might give it a try.
  6. I don't report bots often, but I do report: selling accounts, solicitation (sexual advances/harassment), racial/homophobic slurs, offensive account names, scamming (i.e. doubling and variants), and disruptive behavior (spamming) quite often. For most of those they are talking in the chat and I guess right click report on their chat text suffices though.
  7. What's that Steph, a ninja teaser for them finally figuring out how to show clanmates in friends list? And why is someone offline in between two online ones? Or am I missing something?
  8. 25,278.
  9. 25,280 and good night TIF.
  10. Can you? Or just companion? I guess if it runs Java, it should work somehow :P.
  11. 25,282.
  12. 25,284.
  13. Thanks for the info but that is so silly, Jagex. I want my right click report >:(! Did they change it Monday or hotfix it later, because I think I remember still right clicking them subsequent to the update..
  14. 25,286. Well you got off easy, no getting hit on the head with Devnull's hammer or anything!
  15. On the contrary I would have to disagree with that. The more knowledge and experience you have, the better a teacher you will be. Maybe you could argue that they shouldn't design the curriculum, but I think any school would have to be crazy to take a high school dropout over someone with an Education PhD to teach first graders (as an example).
  16. For smithing artisan's can be quite good and afk, with faster xp if you chug in more money. I'm not sure what your finances are like though. Another option is to just smith items but that's quite expensive. Your other plans all seem reasonable to me ;).
  17. Ask someone who runs a large clan with an average total level that is sufficiently low. They should know if they're halfway competent.
  18. 25,288.
  19. 25,29*10=25,290.
  20. 25,292.
  21. Moved to introductions - welcome to TIF!
  22. 25,294.
  23. 25,296.
  24. They aren't useful because the stats just aren't competitive, as you've remarked. I suppose they could be a nice cosmetic if you like that sort of thing but no, I can't think of any sort of utility for them.
  25. Hmm shove new people into a (multiplayer) game with progress midway through. What could ever go wrong? I don't play these games but o.O.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.