Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
OMG OMG OMG :ohnoes: :ohnoes:
-
~Socc's Blog 152/175 qp~
ILY I better start training slayer again so I can give more of those. Welcome back Socc
-
Regarding the Real World Trader update of today
I thought that was 2006. And I said ever. Ok so you were just totally being random. Right. Replied to that, but forgot the "No, " before my sentence. I'm very sorry :(
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I'm emo, ok?
-
Regarding the Real World Trader update of today
I thought that was 2006. And I said ever.
-
Regarding the Real World Trader update of today
Nah, I think it's been a great year. I don't mind these updates, I play the game as it comes. I think Pure Ess was the most horrible update ever
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
You just chose my first day in ages when I have the chance to bump it myself ^^ Here comes... BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT IN AGES: LIEKOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
RuneScape survey [2007]
[hide]Guilds: Most useful guild: Fishing Most useless guild: Ranged Minigames: Minigame with the best reward: Pyramid Plunder Minigame with the worst reward: Castle Wars Most boring Minigame: Pest Control Most enjoyable Minigame: Games Room Best multiplayer Minigame: Castle Wars Best single player Minigame: Pyramid Plunder Quest: Quest with the best reward: Mountain Daughter for me. (bearhead for runecrafting >_<) Quest with the worst reward: n/a Most boring Quest: n/a Most enjoyable Quest: Recipe for Disaster Skills: Most useful skill: Runecrafting Most useless skill: Farming Easiest skill (to train): Cooking Most boring skill (to train): Mining Citys: Most useful city: Ardougne Most useless city: Lumbridge Others Best bank location: Edgeville Best RuneScape Music: Sea Shanty 2 Best Travel way (Like: Teleport, walk, gnome glider ect..) Running Best English fan site: Tip.It[/hide]
-
EGG TOPIC!
I dropped them recently when cleaning my bank. Only had one or two anyway. I got 90% of my woodcut exp before farming/in f2p, and I don't use Miscellania really.
-
Your worst scam.
My very good rs friend ran off with blue & green masks. And I was lured for 210k essence a few weeks before the pure ess update (value before pure ess: 7.5m value after pure ess: 21m)
-
Where do you make fires?
Did 90-99 @ Yanille, now I prefer GE tho.
-
Trend between your top 5 skills and your favorite 5?
Top 5: Woodcut (17,660,679) Fletching (17,236,185) Thieving (14,107,791) Firemaking (13,739,575) Cooking (13,268,957) all 99 in level. Sadly crafting is 56k below cooking >_> Fav 5: Runecraft (94) Crafting (99) Herblore (90) Woodcutting (99) Thieving (99)
-
Need Help For Kalphite Lair
Definitely west!
-
What is your rating on your friends list?
63/159 My rs rank is 11,530 with 1874... I has gud friends That's what I get from being one of the lowest in the best skilling clan :oops:
-
I just earned the idiot award ...rofl..self imposed
Heheee. I remember couple'a years ago when you alched your whip :lol: And fished sharks to get it back, right? 7m worth was it? *pretends know everything*
-
CAn i bea elvarg with these stats?
Now assume again through his 35 agility. But sure, it won't be that hard either way :)
-
No more staking?
- Merch....330k-few mill
You are using a skill to raise the value. Merchanting means you buy something cheap, and sell the exact same item for a higher price. At least that's my view.- Merch....330k-few mill
That's not merchanting, that's fletching. You could just aswell do that with runecrafting for way higher profits.- Dragon Hide armour
They don't cost very much and can be resold when you don't need them any more. Just go with the best you can :wink:- 26 November 2007 - The Grand Exchange
Great update. The prices just need some fine tuning- The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Wait for it... :shame:- 99 FM
The very highest possible amount in an hour lies around 1220. A decent average would to expect is 1100 :wink: (and yews/maples are way better, economically.)- House Help
What Atronic said above, and for the spelling matter, it's spelled Kharyrll :P- Cook gauntlets
I thought there's 9 subquest + final battle, and the final battle requires all other subquests finished first... I haven't done the quest though, just the monkey part :XD: - Merch....330k-few mill
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.