Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

archimage_a

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by archimage_a

  1. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    http://www.nbos.com/nox/index.php?action=1001&id=154
  2. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    Current: Metals: 204,000 Uranium: 350,000 Organic: 662,500 Chemical: 133,500 Builds one new Colony ship and begins transporting personal to other planets. Also I colonise the two planets in Betelgeuse. Costs: Metal: 175,000 Uranium: 100,000 Organics: 25,000 Chemicals: 50,000 End: Metal: 29,000 Uranium: 250,000 Organics: 637,500 Chemicals: 83,500
  3. why don' you wan tto post if its due to the feeling that your stealing write 'Hex wrote this' somewhere in really really small letters.
  4. archimage_a replied to Seraphi's topic in Falador Tavern
    Falador Tavern + Technology = Epic Fail.
  5. Also no one wastes any time on Phlogiston....Or any of the other ideas which were later proved to be wrong...we just go for the things that work.
  6. I look for some copper and some sand...then I turn them into a microchip and begin designing a laptop. Then I begin building a radio receiver and scan the airwaves for Human transmissions from Earth. While I am waiting I invent clothes, decide they are useless and outlaw them, and build a radio transmitter. I also give birth to a son who I call Fibonacci and give 1, then another 1, then 2, then 3, then 5, then 8 and so on, sticks to him, waiting for him to discover the pattern then proclaiming him a genius and enshirning his discovery as 'Fibonacci Numbers'. Once I find human transmissions I send some messages back using Fibonacci Numbers so they know its not a natural occurance. Over the next century I communicate with them and learn all their secrets. Then I use my Mech Walker to stomp Grim and Rocco in a twist of Irony.
  7. Sorry Ross, you haven't developed Mathematics, Writing or Speech yet...so you can't post new research. :wink: Also, I think using computers for this game is a bit game breaking, so we can only communicate as people did before they knew how to communicate...Now where did I put my club....
  8. I call Brazil. :thumbsup:
  9. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    Will trade Organics and Chemicals for Metal Ore. Ok then. Currently: Metals: 772,000 Uranium: 820,000 Organic: 794,500 Chemical: 857,500 So: I build 2 Colony Class* and 3 Archarnis Class**. I send 2 Colony Class and 2 Archarnis Class through to Betelgeuse and colonise the planets marked on the map. I keep the other Archarnis Class in orbit around Castheo. [hide][/hide] *Colony Class Battleship Hulls with Colony Modules: (Equpiment is included as metal/Uranium) Metal: 175,000 Uranium: 100,000 Organics: 25,000 Chemicals: 50,000 **Archarnis Class Battleship Hulls with 4 Teamwork Modules and 1 Speed Module. Stats: 5,5,4,16 (Equipment is included as Metal/Uranium) Metal: 131,000 Uranium: 115,000 Organics: 44,000 Chemicals: 50,000 Costs: Metal: 743,000 Uranium: 545,000 Organics: 182,000 Chemicals: 250,000 End: Metals: 29,000 Uranium: 275,000 Organic: 612,500 Chemical: 607,500
  10. archimage_a replied to Seraphi's topic in Falador Tavern
    Any news on this?
  11. Yeah, I agree...But spending 2 hours, per post, updating and making graphics is taking the proverbial a bit too far... We would need a code for automatic generation and such....and that really makes it a rather too complicated affair for the moderators. Or we would need some mutliplayer, online, free(or owned by everyone) game, which had a system prebuilt into it....Something like Sword of Stars, or Civ 4....But, to be honest, its just not gonna happen.
  12. Its more like a manual really...it tells you how the game works, but if you don't read it, it won't stop you playing... After all, all the responsibility for it is on Dungeonal to check and make sure you are following the rules.
  13. Or we could just not make another game for a while...
  14. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    Melty melty.
  15. You say that like it is a bad thing...I would have thought making everyone weaker without making yourself weaker was a brilliant way to lead a country... What this game needs is a Cultural Victory mode! But yeah, something like that, probably...its why I wanted to hold off Hegemony for a few months, so we could all move on as individuals and be new opponants...
  16. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    [hide][/hide] I begin research on: Terraforming-Volcanic(So that I can turn normal planets Volcanic) Advanced Training and Deep Mantle Drills. I also begin building a Research Institute and 20 Missile Defence Towers. Oh, and a factory(one each) for Medicine and Equipment. I will design a ship tommrow.
  17. The two mod system is not really agood setup...Everyone disagrees from time to time and Hegemony makes 'from time to time' a daily occurance...
  18. Democratic votes...Pffft. They were highly successful in the past...so successful that when anything bad happened it was made to not happen...
  19. archimage_a replied to a_bert's topic in Falador Tavern
    Race: Ayran System: Chi Gamma Planet: Castheo Other: The Swiss Mars/Deepspace launch. Empire Name: Casthian
  20. Dusty has already said he is not starting another 'Hegemony' while one is active. It is stupid to split the player base.
  21. http://forum.tip.it/topic/251910-hegemony-argument-thread/page__st__720 Locked.
  22. http://forum.tip.it/topic/259310-new-game-poll/page__st__40 locked.
  23. Good plan. Dungeonal, we might have 12 players so you need to find a 12 sided dice. This is wonderful, we can cut down 15 months of arguing to a single dice roll, over in 5 seconds flat.
  24. Sorry Dungeonal you lost. Join us next week at 'Hegemony for Dummies' where we knockout another player.
  25. Yes. Like the level system. Dusty has level 5 ships, Doom has level 4 ships. Dusty will defeat Doom all of the time. Thats a simple system. If you want to type out a system then go ahead, we will read it and comment on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.