Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Happened with me too. :( First Daynor, now it looks like RuneWeb. So I just switch to RS Bits & Bytes. Your choice though. Oh, and call me Game, I really really hate Gameboy... :? No offence.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Gratz on the clap clap. Nice clue btw, free 'maaaagic' bows. Magic means special right..
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Thanks for the bump. I don't know whether to have the party at 11am..that would be friendly for americans, but like 2am for english people...Or have it friendly for english and not for americans...GAH!! All that matters is Aussies. :-$
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I want your blog. Ty though. Yeah I went there, ty for the tip. :XD: What is weird is for the last 3 days I have ended the day and been kicked off the computer with only 10-30k exp to go.... Oh well It's pretty good to log on and get the level almost instatnly.
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Its a scary place. :( Gratz on the levels so far and goodluck with your next 99.
-
[~Maelus is BACK.] 81/85 Fishing.
Where are you?? :o I miss you.. :( Gratz on the levels btw.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
I want generous freinds like that. :( Have fun with school kay?
-
ive lost a great friend=(
^^^^^ The tip.it Community is sure helpfull.
-
Congratulations to Tripsis our Newest Forum Administrator.
Gratz Trip, so many Rs and Tip.it Acheivments.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Where then? :anxious:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty Prayer narb. Gl on the 2 exp you have got to 99 att. \ Got 83
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
My 1337man nearly died. :shock: Good that you didn't though, and gratz on the drops of the trip before.
-
Gimli Ownz, combat 114, attack 89/99 slayer 67/83
Gratz on 99 muscle-building. :P Sorry I couldn't make it. :(
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I r excited. So close. Hawt BOB btw. =D>
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No one can surpass me in hawtness. Gl your nearly there. :shock:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I got 50+ all stats (at last.) Oh yeah and for the reason I havent been on much lately is because I'm pretty sick. :( Whole family is tbh. Done
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Red:Gratz on t3h Scary Legs Sjakie - Game!!!!
-
Gimli Ownz, combat 114, attack 89/99 slayer 67/83
Might not be able to make Gl though.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
See the Abyss is your friend. School is fun tbh :anxious:
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Awww, you deserve better. Gl with furutre trips though.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, Hephy. \ About 110k to 82.. Might call it a day. :
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
I didn't realise you had a blog. Good work on the Torso is hawt. Heph is right you are ftw.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
81 WC! \
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Awwmahgawd. I cant wait, I hope to make it.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
And sure we did BA :) Well, I haven't been on much yesterday, and won't be on too much today. But what I did.... [hawt pics of torso getting] At long last I got that torso Gratz and rip Guthix Plate.