Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
Warcraft 3
I still play it frequently. I never really got into the normal games but the custom games can be good. Dotas are really fun once you get the hang of them.
-
Rate my fav sig
deff an image in there, it looks like starwars, lol IF you look in the bottom corner there's some small text. Probably the site where the picture came from. So what exactly did you do other than add text?
-
What instrument do you play?
I play trumpet and guitar.
-
Christmas Signature Contest 2007 -Winner is Soa!-
Thats where CS3 comes in. :-# :P Also, Elmo I thought you used Elements? Nice sig. I do I use elements 5.0 :D
-
What to do with my pure?p2p...
Its not practical to use a whip on a pure until about 85 strenth plus.
-
Christmas Signature Contest 2007 -Winner is Soa!-
Does evil santa count?
-
Christmas Signature Contest 2007 -Winner is Soa!-
Cool, I'll probably get around to entering something. You might want to change the Prices section to prizes 'cause I was confused at first.
-
The Revenant Gallery
This forum is meant for art that you created. The only RS screenshots allowed here are ones you've modified in some way, a.k.a. fakes. NOrmal screenshots and vidoes belong in this sticky in the General Boards.
-
D Pixel Signature Contest #1
If you plan on having a contest, you should definately enter yourself. Why make a contest that you're not going to even enter. So unless you make an entry no one is going to take this seriously.
-
D Christmas Contest
Do you ever give up?
-
Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
What type of signature, pixel, photoshop gimp? You need to tell us more than jsut a "sig guide". Sorry, im using Adobe Photoshop CS2 so if u can find a guide/tutorial/Anything to help me improve that would be great thanks. You can normally find some pretty good tuts here.
-
Hbks RS Song Thread~Newest Song~Ancient Wizard~Noob Who?
There's been other Runescape based songs in the general discussion boards.
-
Let The Riot Rise We Shall Not Give Up
Tip.it doesn't support rioting.
-
Rune Defender vs D Sq shield?
And as for how: this.
-
What slayertask's is possible to range?
I use range to do all my slayer tasks, and I havn't really found ones that I can't range other than abberants and infernal mages. Mages can be done with a little food though, and abberants can be prayed against.
-
Ask your questions or sig resizing here!
What type of signature, pixel, photoshop gimp? You need to tell us more than jsut a "sig guide".
-
favorite food?
Lasagna, and pickles (not together though, jsut listing two). Fried pickles are awesome.
-
Look, there's nothing to whine about
As longa s you follow the rules there is no wrong way to play the game. Its called an MMORPG for a reason. If stakign is what they found fun, there's nothing wrong with it.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Van Halen - Dreams
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Same goes for you :o
-
revant runnins "whats your story"
I was doing a trail earlier today and three of the 126 Knights owned me with constant, freezing 28s.
-
Pixel Signature Contest!
If this actually was a pixel contest you'd allow for more creativity. This seems pretty much like a personal request.
-
can i beat jad with this?
Yea the only thing is that you need to make an account which some people might not want to. I do use PhotoBucket though.
-
skill cape message - available in free?
Congratulations, you just got level 99 No topic reading, you may now claim the skill cape. On Topic: Good luck with the 99, pretty sure you'll see the message.
-
bone cbow
I've been using it recently and I'm pretty sure it's the same speed and damage.