Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

elmo_killer6

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by elmo_killer6

  1. I still play it frequently. I never really got into the normal games but the custom games can be good. Dotas are really fun once you get the hang of them.
  2. deff an image in there, it looks like starwars, lol IF you look in the bottom corner there's some small text. Probably the site where the picture came from. So what exactly did you do other than add text?
  3. I play trumpet and guitar.
  4. Thats where CS3 comes in. :-# :P Also, Elmo I thought you used Elements? Nice sig. I do I use elements 5.0 :D
  5. Its not practical to use a whip on a pure until about 85 strenth plus.
  6. Cool, I'll probably get around to entering something. You might want to change the Prices section to prizes 'cause I was confused at first.
  7. This forum is meant for art that you created. The only RS screenshots allowed here are ones you've modified in some way, a.k.a. fakes. NOrmal screenshots and vidoes belong in this sticky in the General Boards.
  8. elmo_killer6 replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    If you plan on having a contest, you should definately enter yourself. Why make a contest that you're not going to even enter. So unless you make an entry no one is going to take this seriously.
  9. elmo_killer6 replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Do you ever give up?
  10. What type of signature, pixel, photoshop gimp? You need to tell us more than jsut a "sig guide". Sorry, im using Adobe Photoshop CS2 so if u can find a guide/tutorial/Anything to help me improve that would be great thanks. You can normally find some pretty good tuts here.
  11. There's been other Runescape based songs in the general discussion boards.
  12. Tip.it doesn't support rioting.
  13. And as for how: this.
  14. I use range to do all my slayer tasks, and I havn't really found ones that I can't range other than abberants and infernal mages. Mages can be done with a little food though, and abberants can be prayed against.
  15. What type of signature, pixel, photoshop gimp? You need to tell us more than jsut a "sig guide".
  16. Lasagna, and pickles (not together though, jsut listing two). Fried pickles are awesome.
  17. As longa s you follow the rules there is no wrong way to play the game. Its called an MMORPG for a reason. If stakign is what they found fun, there's nothing wrong with it.
  18. Van Halen - Dreams
  19. I was doing a trail earlier today and three of the 126 Knights owned me with constant, freezing 28s.
  20. elmo_killer6 replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    If this actually was a pixel contest you'd allow for more creativity. This seems pretty much like a personal request.
  21. Yea the only thing is that you need to make an account which some people might not want to. I do use PhotoBucket though.
  22. Congratulations, you just got level 99 No topic reading, you may now claim the skill cape. On Topic: Good luck with the 99, pretty sure you'll see the message.
  23. elmo_killer6 replied to WiGE's topic in Help and Advice
    I've been using it recently and I'm pretty sure it's the same speed and damage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.