What instrument do you play?

denhaag0o0

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Lucky! I really want to learn that. That and the violin. And some others, but I can't list them all down...

Anyone know a good site to learn instruments for free? :D

http://www.youtube.com

LOl seriously, people will make videos for beginners, it's awesome \:D/

Denhaag0o0.gif

Fire Cape Achieved on 1/4/08 at 7:35 PM (-5:00, EST)

Dragon Drops: 1 Platelegs, 1 Skirt

Barrows Drops: 1 Karil's Skirt, 1 Dharok's Greataxe

Visage Drops: 1

Alto saxomophone/saxomothing, and I am pretty darn good. I had to be, by the end of 6th grade I was the only one left...I had more experience, meaning that when I moved for 7th and 8th grade, I was the best sax player in the school. Or at least the best that was actually in the band. Since high school started, though, I haven't touched the thing, and two years of inactivity could prove bad for both the instrument and my mad skillz (doubt the latter, though ::' ) I always wanted to play tenor, though, don't remember why i picked alto...never gets any melody parts, tenor does #-o

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

It's gonna be wicked sharp when you start playing again Lenin. :wink:

I was going to march in my town's light parade (we were going to march and play a Christmas complication), but the flag holders were sick or something (some big confusion), so me and like my best friend got to hold the flag of our school in the march. We got to lead the entire band! At the last minute! I had to learn to march really accurately in like thirty minutes, but it was worth it and we had a great time. :D

Bass Clarinet for 5 years in Ensemble

Clarinet for 1 year in Ensemble

Guitar for like 2 years in my free time (I'm not very good)

A little bit of drums (took lessons for 2 months)

a little bit of Bass guitar (took lessons for 2 months)

Pfft. All you guys playing guitar- so cliche. The rubbar band is where it's at. Rockin' beats with a twangy sound ftw.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Pfft. All you guys playing guitar- so cliche. The rubbar band is where it's at. Rockin' beats with a twangy sound ftw.

For as many people who play guitar there is an equal number who play brass at school, and as long as you play guitar not like a tool (as in covering Metallica songs all the time and buying a crappy BC Rich) there is nothing cliche about it.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

I play a Gibson Gothic Explorer with Zack Wylde EMG pickups through a Velocity 150 Power AMP and Rocktron Distortion unit. Cabinets are 4x12 Mesa Boogie and a Hartke 2x15 Bass Cab.

This is me playing at St. Andrew's Hall in downtown Detroit.

standrewsmesolohp0.jpg

For as many people who play guitar there is an equal number who play brass at school, and as long as you play guitar not like a tool (as in covering Metallica songs all the time and buying a crappy BC Rich) there is nothing cliche about it.

I would think the sarcasm in the post would be obvious, especially since I follow it up with the rubber band.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif