Everything posted by elmo_killer6
-
New ability fro player mods
I think it's an OK idea but people like skill pures would be consantly annyed by mods who freeze them thinking they're autoers.
-
Can you use a pot to get into fishing guild?
Ok thank you. Do those stack I don't think they do. So it looks like I'll need atleast 63 fishing to finish my clue...
-
BEATING THE RECORD FOR THE RESTLESS GHOST QUEST
Nope I've done all F2P quests except witch's potion :oops:.
-
Tip.it Signiture buttons
Not bad but only the link for the first one is working the other two aren't.
-
My Smallish Gallery
aww only 3 posts (1 being me) and 56 views. Could you plz leave a comment if you look. 8-)
-
What was your first level 3 TT clue reward?
Robin hood hat and a Guthix page Theres a forum for Treasure Trails btw.
-
firegiant with whip!?!?!?!?!
You should put the firegiants "Now what!" in the chat box and switch the ! to a ? or ?!.
-
Could I do DT?
The hardest part is the ice mountain. JUst bring stat resotres and ppots. I think I used atmost 100 sharks in the quest which is only 90k. For the bosses that have mutliple attack types stand back and protect mage and kill them with range. I did it at 79 combat so you should have no problem at all. The difficulty associated with DT is all in the head.
-
more than 1 defender?
The reason some people may have that many is because they are pkers who use them and they want to be able to get right back to pking if they die and lose it.
-
stolen whip!!!!! (fake)
It looks ok but the reason it's blurry is because you saved it as a Jpeg. Next time save it as a PNG.
-
Can you use a pot to get into fishing guild?
Ok ty everyone but i thought it was 68 fishing to get in.
-
Can you use a pot to get into fishing guild?
I want to know if you can boost your fishing level with a pot to get into guild and if so what level do you need to be?
-
Question on Dungeon Monsters
I don't think dungeon monster even give experience do they?
-
What kind of sword can you use to cut bushes?
If you're talking about the spider webs anything that has a slash attack or use a knife on them.
-
Best Barrows Armor
Well, since you're talkng about full sets I'd say Veracs or Guthans.
-
fletching
All skills are repetitive 8-) Not Slayer. Trust me after getting the same task a few times in a row it can get annoying. For fletching I'd say do arrwo shafts till 3o or so and then use willow longs to get to 70 then from there you can make money with yew longs.
-
f2p SKILLER OUTFIT?
Wizzy robe (t) look great. Myabe use those as a base and go from there.
-
New sprite tag
It looks pretty good but heres a few things -render looks a little over-blended in my oppinion -In runmetsa the part I bolded doesn't look right -the left side seem a little odd/distracting Overall it looks nice.
-
Event Set Checklist
[ ] Full Mime Set [x] Full Forester/Lederhosen Set [x] Full Frog Set [ ] Full Camouflage Set [ ] Full Shade Set [ ] Full Zombie Set I dont get randoms very much :cry: well, atleast the good ones the next time i het the MOM he's going down.
-
First Pixel (need c/c)
Umm.. to be honest the avvy isn't that great. It looks too 2D. I don't see why you can't use it the properties are 80x80 and only like 1300 bytes.
-
how bad is the cockatrices special effect
If you dont wear the shield itll rip your combat stats to shreads. If you wanna range you're gonna have to use knives/darts and the shield.
-
42-53 theveing
Evenn though it seems like it's alot 2000 something pickpockets really isn't. I'd sat masters till 50 then safes in the Rogue's Den till 53.
-
My Smallish Gallery
TY that's probably my favorite too. If you like it so much go vote for it in the sig of the week contest :-w :thumbsup:
-
My Smallish Gallery
Well, I'm somewhat new to sig making but I have made a couple so I thought I'd make a gallery for you all to enjoy. Going from Older ones to Newer ones. First Ever Revamp of First Made this for a friend And my Current Sig. Some C/C on this one would be nice.
-
first pixel: work in progress (W.I.P)
As others have said not too much to be able to Crit on at the moment. Some of the colors you chose for your background do seem a little bright however.