Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. Very nice stats! Loving the fishing. Just a suggestion, perhaps put a bit more effort into your post next time? Anyway, keep up the good work.
  2. Noice. ;) Where do you do your fletching? I might have to train with you some time (Going for 99 fletching as well).
  3. You know what's funny? Half the people who are rating him badly don't even have a 99 skill themselves (Don't worry, neither do I, but I'm not bagging him out). Tell you what, get yourselves a few 99s first, then tell him how bad he is, ey?
  4. Can you say "ironic"? Anyway, gratz on the level mate! Good luck with your other goals.
  5. Congratulations. :) Good luck on your road to 91.
  6. Gratz on the shiny new 99's. >;o
  7. Woah! Very nice. phr33 st00f pl0x? Anyway, 10/10. I like an organized bank too. :)
  8. I'd be impressed even if you weren't f2p, but your lack of membership is icing on the cake. Keep up the good work!
  9. Very nice! I want your stats.. On another note, only one level 'till you can wear that pretty, black slayer cape. Keep up the good work. :)
  10. ... Even if you did no-life, that's still amazing. But seeing as you've said you didn't, one word. Woah.
  11. Awesome woodcutting level, and goodluck with those other goals. :)
  12. Pretty much all of Loved Ones by Poison the Well. It's just such an awesome song for me. I analyzed it as one of two texts for my English assignment on Wednesday. I think the best lines would be either, or Top stuff.
  13. I tend to be pessemistic about other people's goals as I'm not very good at completing my own. I wish you luck nonetheless. Just listen to lots and lots of music and you can do it. :)
  14. Can you say "legend"? Because that's what you are. 10/10. I could never have that kind of dedication. I'm very impressed.
  15. Hey, and welcome to my goal thread! In this thread I'll be posting a few of my immediate goals in RuneScape. PLEASE make sure you post if you read this thread. I have a tendancy to give up on goals half-way through, and you never know, your post might stop me from doing that. ;) People seem to be making introductions to themselves at the beginning of threads like this, so obviously I have to conform. My name is Sam, I'm 15 and live in NSW, Australia. I'm currently doing year 11 at school. I used to be a bit too addicted to RuneScape, and my life pretty much revolved around it. That's all been sorted out, though, and I now have a fairly stable social life and a job. I can't wait 'till year 12 so I can drop phsyics and chemistry, and pick up extension history and music (yey!). After school I plan on getting my AMUS (AMEB grades go 1, 2, 3,. . .8, AMUS, LMUS, FMUS. Most advanced musicians doing the course get an AMUS, some get an LMUS, and hardly anyone gets an FMUS.) in violin, and the next year do tertiary studies in music, probably majoring in performance. Last update 11/4/07. [hide=Latest levels] [/hide] [hide=Random pictures] I got my final piece of lederhosen while making this thread. :) [/hide] [hide=Bank and stats, as of 5/4/07] [/hide] Currently working on : [hide=Fletching - 90/93/99] For fletching, I'm simply buying yew logs and bow strings (320ea, 200ea respectively) and cutting and stringing them. I don't really want magic levels, so I'm going to be selling the bows I make for around 600ea. If this works out, I'll be approximately 4mill richer once I'm done (50,000 x 80). Yew longs cut : 30,000/50,000~ Yew longs strung : 1,000/50,000~ [/hide] [hide=Farming - 70/70/75] For farming, I'm starting off with using up all my herb seeds (I only have about 100 left to go through, and I do 8-16 a day). This will get me 71 farming, and at least 5mill profit when I sell the herbs I get (I was conservative in my estimation of how many herbs I would get per seed). After I've used up all my herb seeds, I'll buy some palm tree seeds, and papaya fruits for payment, and get myself to 75 pretty easily. Herb seeds - In progress Palm seeds - Buying. [/hide] Not currently working on : [hide=Range - 80/83/90] My initial goal was 99 ranged, but I don't exactly like it enough. I started off with 80,000 bronze arrows to work with, and now have around 75,000. Whether or not I'll need to buy more to get myself 90, I'm not sure, but I'll be making more than enough money from farming and fletching to cover the costs. I will be training at the caged demons at the ogre enclave. [/hide] [hide=Smithing - 65/65/70] The least important of my goals. I simply want this so my stats look prettier. I'll probably be getting this by buying iron bars and making knives. [/hide] Future skills : Defense Prayer Magic Hitpoints Slayer
  16. There is none. Trawler is very rarely used, and if you wish to play, organize a team either of your friends or on the forums (official or fansite, but you'll be more successful with official). Try to get more than 4 people. On another note, there's no real point in trying for it until you can catch turtles and manta rays. Even then, it's only to have them as trophies.
  17. If you want to get fishing up, dont' do sharks. Do either lobsters or monkfish. Anyway, Hiscores are updates whenever you log out. Maybe you haven't since you levelled.
  18. If you wanted to be more accurate, you'd say 'Sol'.
  19. Don't you just click it, put in the notes that the paper says (you have ot change page after each note), and play it at Port Sarim?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.