Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. MSN = [email protected] I'm pretty much always logged in, but not always at the computer, so if I don't reply, I either hate you or I'm not there. If other people feel the urge to, they may add me as well. Nothing wrong with your MSN list getting bigger. :)
  2. yeah, you kind of got screwed over. but, perhaps try and think of the positive--what your parents are going to give you--as opposed to the negative--what they didn't give you.
  3. 66 for me is Dancing Shoes - Arctic Monkeys. Haha.. 666 is Monkey's back - Menomena. But then 323 is Satan my Master - Dimmu Borgir, so that evens everything out.
  4. In an attempt to clear up what I was meaning by no mainstream artists, if there is an artist you think is amazing, and they happen to be mainstream, feel free to mention them. I filter the suggestions people give me anyway, so I'm not going to listen to everything you mention. What I meant was that I'm not going to be interested in listening to music such as Nelly, Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent (due to advice, I might try an older album, but Candyshop is horrible), Akon, etc., so there's not much point in posting it. Regardless of that I appreciate all your comments, even if you are suggesting mainstream artists, so there's no need to get in a fight over it. :)
  5. I made an account about a month ago. So I finally decided to actually join the group. :) http://www.last.fm/user/estrangement
  6. Used to be a Christian, now I more or less believe that all religions are the way to Heaven. I think it more depends on the person than their beliefs.
  7. hehe, thanks for that man, i'll check those out. i've been waiting for you to post since i started this thread actually. :)
  8. Games - Don't agree at all. But then again, I'm only 15, so I didn't really get that much of a chance to experience the older games. Television - I completely agree with this. Granted, there are some good shows out there, but the majority, in particular comedy shows, are just lame and unoriginal. BRING BACK THE MUPPETS! Movies - I don't really agree with this. I like the newer movies much more than I like older ones. However, I only really watch comedy and action, so I'm not so much looking for a ground-breaking movie as I am a cheap laugh from gay jokes or a slight adrenaline rush from a nice explosion. Music - I agree that the state of today's music is kind of pathetic, but I think the music 10 years ago was just as pathetic. I still like it, but the compositional skills and originality displayed just don't match up to those of the composers 100+ years ago.
  9. i think we can all agree that the black eyed peas are the devil's music..
  10. You have to worry about Australia Day. What's so bad about rain? i love rain, but excepting the last month, it hasn't rained very much. (seems like the drought it breaking though)
  11. thanks for all that stuff. i'll check it out. :) and yeah, i've heard a bit of a tribe called quest. they're not too bad.
  12. well, i already know i'm not going to check out 50 cent, ja rule, g-unit, or bow wow from him.. i haven't heard enough rap to know if i like new or old rap more. so far the favourite guys i've found are tupac, talib kweli, and madvillain. i don't mind wu-tang clan.
  13. talent shows are good until the little 10-year-old girls that think they can sing come up. for the love of god, if you're going to sing pedal notes, sing in the right fricken key! :wall: but i prefer eistedfodds, because they give me money.
  14. if that's the funniest moment you've ever experienced, you have a pathetic life. but i want to see the pop-eye man. :(
  15. You're on a PC right now, aren't you? Yes, but why should I care if he isn't the richest guy anymore? I'm not seeing how his loss of status as "the richest man in America" is directly related to my life at the moment. are jackass-style stunts, whether or not strOwez goes to the disco, etc. directly related to your life? you should realize that most of the things on this forum, or the news, are not directly related to your life. and it was actually richest man in the world.
  16. 15, 16 in under a month. and i'm 5'10-5'11.
  17. now try it without the matresses.
  18. (cough) i have nothing constructive to add to this thread. but still.
  19. thanks man, i'll check some of those out. also, how2pk, thanks for talib kweli. don't mind his stuff.
  20. that actually looks a hell of a lot like me. except my scarf is a red bananas in pyjamas one. and i couldn't get blue jeans..
  21. That's why you should be an Australian! 1. You don't have to worry about 4th of July. 2. It pretty much never rains. :)
  22. i'm 8-9 us, or 7-8 uk. 15 years old. small feet ftw?
  23. ... :shock:
  24. Intriguing posted a topic in Off-Topic
    I've decided to broaden my tastes in music a bit, and I thought I might try out rap and/or hip-hop. Basically, I hate all of the mainstream rap and hip-hop artists, as everything that they put out is superficial. So, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some good rap or hip-hop artists. And just to specify a bit more if I hadn't already, I'm not really interested in the mainstream artists
  25. Ok, so I initially found about this band a few months ago, on this forum. They were mentioned in a thread about the weirdest music people had come across (I think Nadril mentioned them). I went to their myspace site to have a listen, and I have to say, I wasn't impressed. So I left it at that. Then about 30 minutes ago, I was going through last.fm searching for some new bands, and they came up again. I realised my musical tastes had developed dramatically since I first heard about them, so I thought I'd give them another chance. I downloaded some of their stuff (CDs are for the rich), and I was pretty much blown away. I don't really know why, I just think their music is brilliant. So now to the point, I was wondering if anyone had heard of them, and what they think of them. If you haven't, they have a few songs on their myspace site--perhaps try Alcoholocaust and Exospacial Psionic Aura?--then say what you think about them. :) Just a side note, if he reads this, I'd like to thank Nadril, or whoever it was, for first exposing me to this band, as well as Buckethead.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.