Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. I did the quest so long ago that I don't remember, but I would be really surprised if they didn't have the information in here. EDIT :
  2. Out of interest, why does it matter? Weight doesn't affect energy loss enough for you to have to worry about the decimals..
  3. Serious? I heard a little bit of their stuff, but didn't pursue it, because it just sounded like.. noise. Might re-try them though.
  4. Try something simple, like getting all your stats on the highscores, or getting 40+, 50+, etc. in all of your skills. Doing things like that, in particular the fact that you're varying the skills you train, can help make training less tedious.
  5. I've never actually played it. I would, except for two things. 1. $20 a month + buying the game in the first place? Not worth it. 2. Way too addictive, or so I've been told.
  6. In response to the first post, the girls where I live aren't like that at all. Except one or two. And nobody likes them anyway. Too be honest, I don't find girls that confusing, but I'm more girly than most guys (yeah, I said it), as in, I'd much rather talk about fashion than cars, I hate sports, etc. I find it annoying that by custom guys have to be the one to make the first move though..
  7. Intriguing replied to goldphishies's topic in Off-Topic
    What's an anagram? (as in, what level of the puzzle, not what an anagram is by definition)
  8. Did you eat my mango body butter?
  9. http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/lexus_lf_a_concept_2007_432_00.jpg Woah, that looks cool. Anyway, ever since my dad got a lexus a few years ago, then upgraded, I've always wanted to own one. Not necessarily the model I put up, althought it looks cool. Just own a lexus. :)
  10. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=676315&highlight=fattest+countries :)
  11. Woke up, got out of bed, got naked, got into the shower.. ok, too much detail. Woke up, went to school (I'm cool because I don't eat breakfast), it rained for a bit, that's about it.. Then mum picked me up from school, we bought some stuff from the shops, I got dropped off at work. When I got home, did some stuff, ate dinner, went out to youth for about 2 hours. I don't generally go, but it was combined tonight. And now I'm here. :)
  12. Maybe try some of the Strokes, Interpol, Bloc Party? Not very hard to play, and they sound pretty good. But if you guys are wanting to play Greenday, Blink 182, etc. like most local bands do, then you can go burn as far as I'm concerned. :)
  13. It's very hard to full-on focus on farming, and no other skills. Use it in conjunction with other skills, or just log off while your plants are growing. At that level, I used a combination of allotments (average exp., average price), and herbs (low exp., gets you money). If I had of had m ore money at the time, I probably would have used fruit trees and trees as well. I personally think the best option is to plant some protecting flowers (check the tip.it guide on farming for this), use supercompost, and plant herb and allotment seeds in each of the allotments across RuneScape (if you don't have an ectophial, don't worry about Morytania).
  14. Unless you use the Mage Training Arena, and only alch the free stuff, you're not going to be able to make a profit by just alching. Your most viable option is to buy yew longs (u), or yew logs, depending on how much work you want to do, as well as strings. Make the bows, and then alch them. Alternatively, buy the rune essence, and craft the runes to alch. Because of how many people use alchemy to train their magic, you simply won't be able to make a profit off it by just buying the item and alching it.
  15. Intriguing replied to Achilleus's topic in Off-Topic
    I watched season on. I missed a few episodes here and there, due to me being busy, but I think it's an amazing show. To be honest, it's a relatively cleche topic, but they did a very good job of it.
  16. Do you mean, how old you were when you lost your hearing, or as in, whether or not you were born with it?
  17. I stand corrected. I simply haven't met them before.
  18. Though I'm not deaf, I am empathetic with deaf people- therefore I consider the part of the post you made which I have emboldened to be highly offensive. Oh, don't be so bloody sensitive.. Seriously, tell me that you've ever heard a deaf person talk and not sound stupid (aside, perhaps, from someone previously mentioned in this thread). It's not being mean to the hearing impared, it's simply being honest.
  19. I would be blind. I'm a musician, and I'm planning on basing my entire career around the violin, along with that, my favourite past-time, with no exception, is listening to good music. I simply couldn't live without being able to listen to music, however, although it would be incredibly inconvenient, I could live with being blind.
  20. Intriguing replied to goldphishies's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide]To read it, you have to change each of the letters to a corresponding letter. As in, if you put a number to each letter in the alphabet, "A" being 1, and "Z" being 26, and move each letter a certain number up or down, you can decode it. It's pretty easy once you figure out the pattern.[/hide]
  21. I can't stop listening to Alcoholocaust and Spaceturtle by them.
  22. :wall: :wall: Ahhh, that song was horrible. :uhh: wow, im surprised, thats probably my favorite song. It's fast, its technical, and its well thought out. Maybe only a guitar player can enjoy it, I dunno. Most of my music is strange stuff like that. Assuming you're talking about Insects, how is that song not awesome? To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of Pysopus, but I love that song.
  23. by Behemoth. :) I love that song..
  24. Intriguing replied to goldphishies's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm still on the morse code one, so I tried putting the morse code in backwards, and then put it into a translator, and it comes up with this.. [hide]SOS,LUCIDMEMORY,TISYOURPOSITION,SHADOWFORCES,VIRTUALLYINVISIBLE,DIGETALINTERPRETATU,IDENTIFYNORTH38DEGREES57.135MINUTES,WEST77DEGREES08.744MINUTES[/hide] Anyone have any idea what it means?
  25. Intriguing replied to goldphishies's topic in Off-Topic
    Out of interest, is it literally a red herring?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.