Torment

goldphishies

A puzzle game. Hard as anything in the world, but gives you the best sense of accomplishment when you get a puzzle right.

It will require you to push your intellect to the limits, but it is still insanely fun. You get no hints, just a quote and a picture ( as far as I know, only on the second puzzle after 2 weeks of trying). Won't say anything else, if you try it, I'll let you figure it out on your own.

the link is here:http://www.grngecko.com/torment.html

Good luck.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, wait till yo get the worm answer screen if you actually continue playing...

But it isn't super creepy, just scroll down real fast and click "Enter".

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

I don't get it... I just see a picture and a quote, then somehting telling me I get no hints, then a box saying "Solution Key"

Can you maybe point my in the right direction?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

What.

The.

Hippo.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Am I stupid or something, I don't get it.

Also, I hate the quote, so negative.

Also, with my answer it didn't send me to an error page, it sent me to another page with only the picture and no words.

Does that mean I got it, or does it want to annoy me even more?

Wait.. I guess that was my wild guess that sent me to the dead end.

Solution to what exactly? .... I'm annoyed now lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

:? Creepy.

But ya, im not sure as what to do. Its not like NotPron where computer knowledge is k inda the key, this is completely different and looks to be a psychological test. The first question though... well there is no question, and nothing i can think of that will help me. As far as i can get, the quote has nothing to do with the answer, I think it just goes along with the game.

Hmmm..... this could take awhile.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

If the aim of the game is to frustrate me, it wins lol It's not going to beat me though I'm book marking this for when I get back from uni tonight :lol: :P

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm sorry, I couldn't make it past the title screen man. Find a less creepy game.

Lol same here, I thought it was gonna be a nice screen then this face pops up. Man I don't care for that stuff. <.< just to sudden when your half asleep.

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

I'm sorry, I couldn't make it past the title screen man. Find a less creepy game.

Lol same here, I thought it was gonna be a nice screen then this face pops up. Man I don't care for that stuff. <.< just to sudden when your half asleep.

Well at least it isn't covered in blood/doesn't scream at you...

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Well so far from what I've gathered it has nothing to do with Frederich Nietzsche and everytime I click to go back that face appears in the photo so it might be a subtle hint...I've also tried the lettering that is visable in the photograph etc

It also has nothing to do with John Milton...

-- Edit

Hahahah are you f*cking kidding me... I just got it. WTF

That makes so much sense now....... LOL

Here's a hint for you all, stop trying to answer it, the more you try the more you won't get anywhere... That's hope for ya :P

Just under an hour... Wow I feel smart now.

igoddessIsig.png

Ugh Goddess, that just makes me more confused...

I think i'll start by typing in every word in your post, maybe you gave us a hint that way![/sarcasm]

Yeah, I'm really that clueless.

(The sarcasm wasn't an insult to you, it was my frustration at how hard this is)

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Hahah it will make more sense to you once you get it.

Definitely not obvious though, quite psychological.

igoddessIsig.png

A puzzle game. Hard as anything in the world, but gives you the best sense of accomplishment when you get a puzzle right.

It will require you to push your intellect to the limits, but it is still insanely fun. You get no hints, just a quote and a picture ( as far as I know, only on the second puzzle after 2 weeks of trying). Won't say anything else, if you try it, I'll let you figure it out on your own.

Good luck.

The second one doesn't have a quote for me :?

It's just a picture of a bare old white wall, a couple of switches and a television with coloured static buzzing?

igoddessIsig.png

Good luck.

It's just a picture of a bare old white wall, a couple of switches and a television with coloured static buzzing?

Thats weird, I have a picture of like some winged thing, and a quote... :-k

EDIT: I'm on lvl 3 now, the whole problem was me hitting enter, instead of clicking the button

Good luck.

You got one of those dead end thingys. :D