Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intriguing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Intriguing

  1. 10/10. Who doens't know about swamp?
  2. 7/10 Ugly, but cool. :)
  3. 8/10. Who doesn't like bunnies?
  4. To rate the last 3.. 10/10, 9/10, 7/10
  5. 5/10. Seen you around a bit.
  6. 0/10, just because I mostly remember people by their sig or avatar.
  7. Zach, already have them, but thank you anyway, and Nadril, I'll go and check those bands out now. :)
  8. What he said. The exp. is horrible. Similar to that of killing a random event. Anyway, you don't lose that much time banking..
  9. Kind of what I thought..
  10. That's like saying "I love herblore but hate making potions" No it's not. I love range, but I hate training it. It's so boring to train, but it's so much fun to use and have when you're using it not to gain exp. My opinion anyway. Umega was probably just saying he likes the benefits that Agility gives, and therefore, likes the skill, but doesn't like the way that you raise it.
  11. In recent times, to do with metal, I've only really been listening to what would be catagorized as hardcore, or metalcore. Although I really enjoy this subgenre and will continue listening to it, I would like to try to get into some black metal. Here's my problem. Due to personal choices, I have decided not to listen to music endorsing satanism, anti-religion, or "gore" (grindcore, I think). And, to my knowledge, that's pretty much what black metal is about. So, basically, I like the music, but I hate the content. If someone could direct me to some black metal bands not containing the aforementioned content, it would be great. Generally I'd just use "similar" on last.fm and use darklyrics as a guide, but I can't be bothered.
  12. Based on the incredibly low prices for it being a new item, I'd have to say the chances of you getting one should be really high in comparison to other pieces of medium-good armour. So you're probably just unlucky. Or maybe the low prices are because it makes you look like a 50-year-old with a bowcut.
  13. I'm just gonna work off the AILD thing. Zao, the Agony Scene, Lamb of God, and I don't listen to enough bands like that to know any more. Perhaps try here. Note : Bands 6, 10, 10, first 12, 15, and 17 are AWESOME.
  14. I don't know if these are the kinda of bands your asking for, but.. Sikth HORSE the band Futurama already said Dillinger. They're such an amazing band. Between the Buried and Me are kind of strange. Amazing as well though. I'm gonna check up on the bands that you mentioned in the first post. :)
  15. 1. Orthodox Quaker (100%) 2. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (87%) 3. Seventh Day Adventist (85%) 4. Eastern Orthodox (75%) 5. Roman Catholic (75%) 6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (70%) 7. Liberal Quakers (57%) 8. BahÃÆÃâÃâá'ÃÆÃâÃâí Faith (48%) 9. Islam (48%) 10. Orthodox Judaism (48%) 11. Unitarian Universalism (47%) 12. Sikhism (42%) 13. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (41%) 14. Hinduism (39%) 15. Reform Judaism (38%) 16. Jainism (34%) 17. Jehovah's Witness (32%) 18. Ma[racist term]a Buddhism (31%) 19. Nontheist (31%) 20. Theravada Buddhism (31%) 21. Secular Humanism (30%) 22. Taoism (28%) 23. New Age (27%) 24. Neo-Pagan (27%) 25. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (21%) 26. Scientology (18%) 27. New Thought (16%) At the moment I'm going to a Presbyterian/Charismatic Christian church (I'm not really sure what it is actually labelled as). It's a pretty good quiz for how short it was.
  16. You don't need the napkin. A while back, I was using the fairy rings to get to a slayer task. I put in the wrong code and went to the magical kingdom. Put in B J R, then just go up to the castle. There's a whistle there.
  17. I've been playing violin for about 9 1/3 years, on which I play only classical. And guitar for maybe 3 years? I play mainly metalon guitar, but also some jazzier stuff and alot of impro. I play guitar for fun, whereas I'm more serious with violin. Note : I bought a $25 yellow Ashton (cough)crap(cough) ukelele. How good am I? :D
  18. Scrubs. :) I LOVE that show. (Forgive me if it's not actually a sitcom.. >.>)
  19. Everyone conforms to an extent. I think. >.> Anyway, although the issue hasn't come up too often, if my friends are doing something that doesn't sit right with me morally, then I won't do it. Maybe I have low morals.. :?
  20. Holy crap? (No sarcasm) I get distracted so easily, so I never get more than 1k strung in an hour.
  21. Either use a games necklace (enchanted sapphire necklace) to get to Burthorpe, or walk there. If you walk there, walk into Taverly, the Herblore village, which is northwest of Falador, then go dead north until you see some civilization. If you used the necklace, climb up two sets of stairs, then south out of the castle. Find the bar, walk in, and go into the trapdoor which is behind the counter. And there you have it.
  22. Well, this is the right place to post, but I have absolutely no idea what you could do except for what you already said.. Sorry.
  23. Do what I do. Buy one, but keep an eye on the prices. For example, if lots of people start selling them, or if a particular event is coming out which might help put a decline on the prices, sell it. Then buy it back when you think they might go up again. You make a lot more money than you would if you just bought it and left it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.