Everything posted by Bladewing
-
SGS - Good time to buy?
Cept waterfiends, but that's beside the point. Honestly I think WFS might be the ONLY place where SGS is good.
-
An Elitist's View on Crashing
Pretty sure not ONE person with maxed stats with overloads and extremes in this thread has made any remarks like that.
-
SGS - Good time to buy?
You forgot claws + combat familiar + food > SGS + combat familiar
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
They used to be obtainable from pvp drops, the market was flooded and they were dirt cheap. Later, after they were removed from pvp drop tables, the SOL came out, which greatly increased the demand. Guaranteed price rise + low supply + max 5% rise a day = it has street price.
-
Tip.It Times - 8th August 2010
Someone prove to me that I do not have fun levelling up skills.
-
SGS - Good time to buy?
Never, buy claws instead.
-
Which ring for solo Bandos?
Haha risk = Fun = Reward Imo :P I recommend wearing a partyhat in that case, since it'll give you more reward.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Okay my day today: [hide]We clear EVERYTHING but one room and we run out of keys. [/hide] [hide][hide][/hide] [/hide]
-
Fastest Dungeon XP
c1 floors 1-24 c6 5:5 floors 25-35
-
Which ring for solo Bandos?
onyx (i) > dstone (i) > seers (i)
-
how insane is this?
But you could buy like 5 iron ores with that gem. :shades: Mining is for xp
-
Should the daily assistance experience cap be put up?
Just let them assist with no xp. Like if I'm "maxed" I can assist, but I'll get no xp.
-
How come?
Q: Why is water blue, since there is no sun and atmosphere? A: Water runes are blue.
-
blue drag task, can i kill baby drags?
I'm 110% sure, to make up for his 90%.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
L bug abuse is okay with you? They are not untradeable only crumble to dust if you try to trade them (you can however stake them...) and bug abuse... Its bug abuse in the same way as getting the grain bag out from that quest, i fail to see how owning a special iron square shield is going to let me single handedly destroy your game while at the same time bringing in huge profit for myself( if someone smuggled these shields out and alched them they might make at least 10k and hour!) I have no problem with it, it's just that sw0rd is a self-proclaimed bot hunter with fanaticism rivaling that of the spanish inquisition. Thought it was ironic that he's so fervently against botting but actually WANTS to abuse a bug.
-
What is your bind order?
- how insane is this?
I've had three from one rock lol.- Chaotic Rapier vs Longsword
Actually, of weapons in the same tier, the faster weapon is always better. Rune dagger > R2h/ rune long/ rune baxe? I highly doubt it. Scimitar > R2h/rune long/rune baxe- 3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
L bug abuse is okay with you?- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
I agree, totally fake.- What to do while fletching arrows?
Nightshade spawn, then et assist and make into weapon poison ++- High level farming?
All I do now is herbs, marigolds, and cactus.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
[hide] [/hide]Hate to be a killjoy but 133T = 133K on german worlds. e: new record- Living rock cavern (gold): which familiar?
If you drop/alch the bars after you superheat them, may as well use a titan. If you bank, use yak.- Capes of acheivement
Members only - how insane is this?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.