Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Runescape withdrawl symptoms?
Withdrawal symptom: Coming back to fansites for the game you "quit" and acting self-righteous, patronising, and overall being an asshat. :?:
-
Jagex is closing down botsites
Are you [bleep]ing thick or what? I need to know what's going on with bots because bots actually impact my game whether I bot or not. I need to know what Jagex is doing to crack down/be lenient towards bots, because prices rise/fall accordingly. I know how to share my account, does that mean I am an account sharer? I know how to abuse bugs, does that mean I am a bug abuser?
-
Dungioneering ruined my pure
I dont think you mix with anyone. Heh I was thinking the same thing. At the top of your screen, where it says "Signed in as ragragdazzledazzle", click the arrow, then click manage blocked users.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Sure is samefg in here...
- Concentrated Coal
-
Jagex is closing down botsites
I browse a well known "did someone say cheating" website. Doesn't mean I RWT, but it helps to know what things are worth street. If you know how much street items sell for for IRL cash, its quite easy to convert street price. EG: White phat sells for market price+250 bucks for example. Purple sells for 125 bucks. Thus, white has 2x the street price of purple, with the GE price being taken into account. Since there are few items, if any, which are used to upgrade or downgrade phats, its much easier to do it this way, and more accurate. If those prices are accurate, someone with a large amount of GP can make a ridiculous amount of $ with little effort. Buy white phat: $250 Trade white phat for red + green Trade red for purple + green Trade 2 greens for 3+ purples Sell 4 purples: $500 Probably $250 for about 2 hours of effort.
-
Need A New Guide Idea
Yeah, do a LRC gold mining + gold superheating + alching guide.
-
Prayer brawlers efficiency
They last for 1275 bones. I'm going to assume that, if you didn't have brawlers, that you would be using dragon bones. Now, the different bones per brawler: Dragon bones: 481,950 XP, -7,058,400 Fayrg bones: 562,275 XP, -8,398,425 GP Raurg bones: 642,600 XP, -10,752,075 GP Dagannoth bones: 836,718 XP, 15,300,000 GP Ourg bones: 937,125 XP, -18,997,500 Frost bones: 1,204,875 XP, -22,185,000 GP Now, just the savings per brawler over using dragon bones, no brawlers: Dragon bones: 3,529,200 Fayrg bones: 3,953,775 Raurg bones: 3,364,725 Dagannoth bones: 3,081,233 Ourg bones: 1,589,500 Frost bones: 4,284,000 So you should use frost bones. Plus they'll save you the most amount of time, and are buyable near min atm.
-
Jagex is closing down botsites
You can never stop botting, just like you can never stop the drug trade. The harder you suppress it, the more profitable it becomes to make up for the risk.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I hope they cause phats to crash. I'd love to pick up a blue for cash lol.
-
adventure log private
Only one place to get dragon claw drops.
-
adventure log private
Same reason why there's a point to not having a public Facebook profile. Privacy.
-
The F2P General Discussion Thread
HEY YOU'RE NOT F2P! GTFO!
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Probably, but I'm not sure battle robes have lost like half their street since crowns crashed.
-
Which chaotic?
TDs - rapier Sara - maul Bandos solo - longsword Bandos team - maul Slayer - rapier Safe pvp - not sure... maul or CLS would be best I think. For danger pvp most have said maul or rapier are both better than CLS
-
Grinding bones
^ you get the stuff from trouble brewing. Ectotokens are for buying ale yeast, but you can buy for 25gp in Keldagrim so really no point.
-
WTF is wrong with jagex....
Uhh I think you need to be more careful in dangerous locations.
-
Wtf happened?
Its fully possible to get very lucky, getting a partyhat through the GE, its just not probable. You have to be the FIRST offer in. You can either stay up 24+ hours at a time sitting at the GE, or you can pay a few hundred million extra for a partyhat. I choose the latter, but I guess you would choose the first. I don't think you have that kind of money to work with if you're being this idiotic about it.
-
Maging Abby Demons
Between 1:400 and 1:500 ish. I'd just do the highest wave/surge you can do. You should easily profit with SOL and battle robes.
-
Wtf happened?
You trade: 1.5b gp They trade: Partyhat, 1b junk You now have partyhat and 1b junk. If you sell the junk in GE (arguably the worst way to get rid of bad junk), you will be able to sell it for about 600m. Therefore the partyhat really only costs you about 800m (and the forgone interest on the 1b gp you had tied up in junk). -- Obviously the GE price is the wrong price, you cannot buy it at that price. Street value is when the true price is above the GE price. This causes the item to rise. Therefore over time, street price converts to GE price. So street price is real value, but obviously 1m street is not worth as much as 1m gp. PS you can keep calling the GE price the right price, and you'll never be able to buy partyhats or sell crashing items. Or you could realize that you're wrong and actually get stuff done.
-
Firemaking cape noob?
That was most definitely ironic.
-
WTF is wrong with jagex....
You died, not Jagex's fault.
-
Adamant Arrowtips
There is a price ceiling on the arrowheads, causing a shortage.
-
Wtf happened?
Obviously if partyhats were not as valuable they would be less valuable..? Not sure what you're trying to say.
-
Wtf happened?
You cant seriously believe a normal person would be willing to pay 1.5 billion gp for a bloody hat, do you? Come on... You get 1 billion in junk, which isn't worthless. And yeah I would.