Everything posted by Bladewing
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I see what you're doing lol, but I think I'll probably be trading them for disks/pumps/crowns, or a purple + junk if I get really lucky.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Bacon's posts stick out because they're inflammatory and come one dozen per page. :<3:
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
c.f. replacement of DFS, DFH, Barrows from PvP drops with pure gp. If that's not a perfect example of going against precedent I don't know what is.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Disk, might get pump with 6 rings I think. Or an assload of santas if you've got the cash (I believe they're on the up and up).
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
FFFFFFFFFFF I have 11 onyx rings, 2.7m tokkul, and 2 uncuts... should I just buy discs and pumps?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Uhh why.
-
99 range vs. 99 mage
Which is false. Use reds.
-
SGS or Claws
Claws if you are using a unicorn. Hell I use claws when I use steel titan.
-
99 range vs. 99 mage
Chinning at Ape Atoll.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
There won't be a crash of 3rd age. Jagex made it clear that they will keep the old rates for items, and add an assload of new items so they can guarantee 1 special item per clue. But elite sounds cool.
-
Missed a hilt at sara ls...
Consider taking your LSP to Corp or a TDs mass.
-
blue faced monkey gree gree
500 is the limit you can buy per 4 hours.
-
blue faced monkey gree gree
For construction xp? To test the losses and xp rates for con, yeah. Seeing if it's viable, and if so I'll probably do it to 99 because making 1bil oak doors sounds :wall: to me.
-
Consumables, Buyables, Raw Materials Discussion
Sounds good, should keep all the "wil dbones go ap?" out of 3rd age/phat thread ;) To above poster: If jagex increased the assist limit to, say 500k xp a day, you'd definitely see people offering to pay you 500k or so to assist you with your herblore effigy.
-
Darts vs Knives
They have the same speed. Tier "x" of knife has roughly the same stats as tier "x + 1" of darts. Knives have longer range.
-
Profitable 50+ Skills
Farming is good. or ranged at armadyl. or melee at bandos. or melee + ranged at TDs.
-
blue faced monkey gree gree
I'm gonna be opening 5000 bought jars tomorrow, so I'll let you know if I get one.
-
80-99 cooking
Wines is the fastest way. Or just cook the highest fish you can. This is what I'm doing since I can't be bothered to gather dozens of thousands of jugs of water and grapes.
-
SGS or Soul Split
SGS is garbage in the same way javelins are garbage. Yes javelins can be used as a weapon, but there exists a more powerful weapon.
-
Recent obsession over autoers
What? Cutting yews is a retarted choice. Sawmill or Ivy or go back to cooking.
-
How do you sell junk?
First part is right, second part is wrong. No one buys crashing junk with anything but crashing junk.
-
Which 99 to get?
It's worth doing swamp titans, but not wolpertingers. Iron titans are definitely worth doing, as are pack yaks (buy the hides from Jastizo from the NPC).
-
Which 99 to get?
Prayer - Buy dragon bones and marrentils, use them on a gilded altar in your house Slayer - This youtube channel has all the info you need. Summoning - Golds: Barker Toads, Greens: Fruit bat scrolls (use baskets of bananas), Crimsons: the highest pouch you can, Blues: Save for Geyser/Lava titans Hunter - Barehanded butterflies Thieving - One-click sorceress' garden or blackjacking til 81, then pyramid plunder/blackjacking to 99 Agility - whatever you don't get with butterflies train at the highest course you can Runecrafting - ZMI to 99 Mining - Granite to 99 Fishing - Barbarian heavy rod to 99 Dungeoneering - not sure, probably solo/team rush floors 1-29 and 5:5 large floors 30-35. PS: posts in H&A do +1 your post count.
-
Getting defenders with Ring of Wealth
Small sample size, and it is well known that ROW has no effect on defenders anyway.
-
99 range vs. 99 mage
Ranged is much more useful. The only time I use magic is teleporting, alching drops, and killing Ice wyrms and Dagannoth Rex.