Everything posted by Bladewing
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
They'll rebound in 2-3 updates by my estimation. I intend to buy two at 75m ea.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Unsellable at min.
-
most efficent way to train summoning?
You can change the settings so you teleport outside your house. Problem is you make 27 pouches, then you have to drop some, withdraw some seconds, deposit some pouches, repeat... It's much slower actually, and unless you're making fruit bats with baskets of bananas, kyatt is faster. Should be noted that fruit bats using baskets of bananas + yak is faster xp than unicorns with kyatt.
-
most efficent way to train summoning?
Piscatoris with kyatt and deul rings.
-
TDs Spec Wep?
Whip, claws for specs.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Just wondering, does that work with weapons, i.e. can you still use them?
-
Quick chat
When you're 13 you'll be able to talk. /rant
-
which shield is that ?
They are tradeable, so he didn't necessarily break any rules. Also side complaint: People who are "gogogo ban guy with phat" then complain "omgf phat r 2 much jedax"
-
Claws or Hally or Dds
Claws
-
No money for expensive skills
Smithing adds gold to the game. Herblore is roughly neutral. Crafting adds gold to the game. Cooking is roughly neutral. Prayer is neutral.
-
99 Summoning
Wyverns can get you about 190 crimsons/h while on task, don't block em.
-
No money for expensive skills
If Construction and Summoning; as well as Ranged, Herblore, and magic insofar as you buy vials/seconds, arrows, and runes from NPCs; constitute half the skills, then I was sorely mistaken by my impression that this game had 25 skills. I suppose one could argue firemaking, since every maple log comes from MTK.
-
Tif messaging
PS your scrolls sold max. GF.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
i would be even more pissed if i only had 67 dungeoneering You got me, I am actually quite pissed at how much I hate dungeoneering and can't bring myself to train it >.>
-
Skeletal Wyverns
I used EE whenever I got them to use after I overloaded, but DDS is surely better.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Damn, I'd be pissed too if I accidentally bought a weapon inferior to the rapier.
-
Question about selling uncu onyx
There aren't really any good ways to get junk, but you could sell the onyx for some useful, hard to obtain items like battle robes. You could easily get two sets of robes for it. If you decide to sell it for max in GE, PM me and I'll buy it for trade, and pay you 60k repeatedly to make up the mid-max difference ;)
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Uncut onyx= Crown Onyx ring=more then 1 crown. I think that is how it is. That's how it is and I don't dispute it. A week ago uncut onyx = 1.5 crown, onyx ring = 2 crowns. That's what the question was - what possible explanations are there for the sudden loss of street? 35-40m with terrible junk. The speculation bubble burst. Referring to h'weens santas, they've been bought out for too long; referring to claws/GWD, players panicbought due to perceived inflation from the boots update (which I would argue will have a negligible effect on the economy).
-
PMod Corruption Much?
1. Player mods are unnecessary and simply stroke power-hungry persons' e-peen. 2. Player mods cannot ban. 3. Keep your head down, don't talk back, and you won't get hurt. Welcome to Runescape.
-
The Fish-cession
Perm bans used to be the punishment for botting, instead of the 2-week temp bans we have now. So yeah, things have changed. Many high level players now run bot farms to have mule accounts to shift junk on.
-
Rock climbing boots affecting RuneScape
How'd you get 99 slayer without paying for subscription?
-
Dwarf MultiCannon Damage
It's fixed.
-
The Fish-cession
Let's just blame bots. That seems to be an ongoing trend as of late. The update made botting easier too, mr. cynical.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Any theories on how onyxes lost a third of their street, and the gems are now around a crown (instead of 1.5)?
- The Fish-cession