Everything posted by Bladewing
-
jjjjjunk making.
Trade your gp for risings + junk. It's the only worthwhile way to get some.
-
This is it, I promise. For now.
That's just... false. A linear combination of the best methods would take lest time than slaying given slayer is worse at all three of those.
-
Summoning method/bursting lobs
Slayer sucks for charms. CT waterfiends or barraging are the only worthwhile methods for gathering charms.
-
Road to getting Ranger Boots from level 2 clues
Ranger boots are more common than third age, though! So stay optimistic ;)
-
Waterfiends and Defense
You want magic defence at waterfiends, not melee defence.
-
Dungeoneering Group/Friends
You could drop by the unofficial Tip.It chats, which have a good few mature people in them. Lady Heinous Codguy ps: ur hot be my gf plss i pay 5k
-
Waterfiends and Defense
Full veracs is not at all efficient. A v flail with karils would be better.
-
Prayer or herb
Overloads + brews + piety > super sets + rocktails + turmoil + soulsplit when soloing.
-
Waterfiends and Defense
Oh I assumed by your signature that you weren't 99 strength since it's not listed XD
-
Prayer or herb
The laptop touchpad button is basically as good as mousekeys.
-
Waterfiends and Defense
Could do aggressive with saradomin sword. You can get defence later with an abyssal whip.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Overloads with yak isn't any faster than withdrawing 4 of each.
-
Gertjaars, Slowing down?
Zarfot's Hiscore page His youtube account name is tofraz.
-
Dungeoneering Badges-
Vengeance is Mine! - dealt the finishing blow to a boss with Vengeance's recoil damage. No screenie I'm afraid D:
-
Summoning method/bursting lobs
Depending on the GE prices, yes/no. Sometimes you can GE them for more than you could swap them for.
-
Untradeable Potions
THAT'S something that I agree with. I disagree, that's going to make the Ectofunctus way to easy and faster. Although that's another topic, gilded altar would still be faster and superior, so it would just make those who have low incomes better off.
-
Summoning method/bursting lobs
Do granite lobsters til 85. Then do swamp titans til 95. Then do iron titans til 96. Then do pack yaks til 99.
-
Gertjaars, Slowing down?
no zazima is better
-
Summoning method/bursting lobs
Kyatt will be faster. But what you would do is take a beast of burden full of 5kg blocks, crimson charms, shards, empty pouches, a chisel, and 24 500g blocks to the Ogre obelisk. Then you'd make 24 pouches, swap for shards, take out some blocks and break them. Repeat.
-
85 Mining
If the wilderness were risky at all, yes. I actually got attacked by a revenant on my way out. I prayed ranged and took 50 damage.
-
Accuracy
Or D&D. By the way, you could easily test the -64 attack bonus thing by using flowers, a berserker necklace, and a ruby ring (i) (total of -64 crush). Of course you could substitute armadyl pieces and/or archer/farseer hat, since berserker necklaces are sure to be hard to find.
-
85 Mining
'Cause I don't like the mods in Lady H.
-
85 Mining
Went down to the LRC and mined some gold. Got about 7.5k gold ore out of it from 81.5, and wasn't too slow with the BA horn (was getting like 110k xp/h). Pretty fun, too ;) My next goal might be 99 construction as soon as I have the 85m cash freed up in my bank. I'll need to do some more SC too.
-
Accuracy
Well you should be able to determine it well enough using 99, 118, and 125 attack. Same goes for 99, 118, 125 defence. And yeah I believe that accuracy works on a dice roll type system. We just need to determine how the number of faces of the attack and defence dice are calculated.
-
Red mask
You're better off trading red for cash + risings than trying to get junk.