Everything posted by Bladewing
-
accounts that transferred from RSC to RS2
Log in on RSC and you'll have your santa hat, stats, and bank.
-
99 Herblore.
3,740 Recover Special = 20.8m 3,932 Extreme Attack = 23.2m 3,932 Extreme Attack = 46.9m 3,932 Extreme Defence = 36.5m 3,932 Extreme Magic = 25.0m 3,932 Extreme Ranging = 44.2m 581 Overloads w/greenman's = 15.9m 3,350 Overloads = 91.8m TOTAL: 304.3m Time elapsed: 15.1 hours Add more extreme attack/strength/defence/ranged and less magic/overload to taste.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
If he's F2P it's probably one of the best rewards since prayer xp is such a pain for them. If he's P2P it'll just be another 340k dungeoneering xp he'll have to get to get a chaotic item (I assume this is what most people are aiming for).
-
93-95 Magic
You can alch and superheat while you mine concentrated gold - should be able to get about: 45k mining xp 39k smithing xp 70k magic xp It'll cost you about 165k an hour depending on what you alch.
-
Curses and prayers
They are the same. Turmoil drains more slowly than Piety, though.
-
Questions about the Cannon
25 minutes * 100 ticks/minute / 8 ticks/rotation = 312.5 full (360 deg) rotations.
-
Questions about the Cannon
1. Correct. 2. Correct. 3. After 20 minutes, you'll get a notice that says "Your cannon almost decayed!" After 5 more minutes it decays. So at least once every 25 minutes. 4. Your cannon remains set up. You don't have to go back and get it, you can just let it decay and get a replacement from Nulodion.
- Grrr - I was unfairly muted/banned!
-
12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!
What is "it"?
-
21-April-10 Slayer Challenges
Well this update seems pretty useless to me. Maybe a few lower levels will benefit from it, though. Variety never hurts.
-
What's best for training combat stats?
Whip is best in attack/defence. Saradomin Sword is best in strength. Godswords suck.
-
Stealing Creation tools
34k for ivy, 40k for teak. They're not worth your time at all.
-
Drop rate for dragon pickaxe.
^ Way to bump an old topic AND supply false information at the same time. I got about 28 hand cannons before getting a dragon pickaxe. I killed about 75% cannoneers + chaos dwarves and 25% dwogres. The drop rate is very slim. Ring of Wealth does NOT affect the dragon pickaxe's droprate. I'd recommend hand cannoneers. You can get about 600k profit/h from these guys without the dragon pickaxe. If we say 30 hand cannons per pickaxe, you *should* get a pickaxe every 20 hours, bumping up the profit to about 2m/h. Still seems pretty high to me so I'd imagine the drop rate would be even lower.
-
12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!
I plan to use the chaotic rapier regardless of how many tokens it takes. If it's too much I'll just pay cash.
-
i hate revrents!
player lol'd. '08 prod right there, folks.
-
Getting a full bank fast
It's helpful because you can just say "deposit all" and keep your pouches. Here are some other things you can do: Vegetable baskets (1) through (10) - also "collapseable" to one bank space when you're finished Fruit baskets (1) through (5) - same as above Potions (1) through (4) - same as above Past holday items - easy to reobtain, but destroying may be a hassle.
-
= New Chaotic Items =
Yup, I agree here. Abyssal Whips, Saradomin Swords, and Zamorakian spears probably won't drop since most players won't want to spend 200k/hour for the increased xp/h (just like players don't like using prayer potions). SGS and ZGS should also remain about the same since players (greatly over-)value their special attacks instead of use as a primary weapon. AGS could be replaced by Chaotic maul as a finisher weapon for PvP, so it will probably take a hit. Not sure on BGS since the only people who use it are people who have the "omfg godsord hi hits" mentality and TD hunters. BGS is likely to stay the same, too. Arcane is dropping because the tome of frost is much more useful. Spectral is dropping because the Eagle Eye has almost the same defences but better attack bonuses and an ability. Elysian might drop (it's always been overvalued imo), but Divine will stay high since it is MUCH better. If people were rational about DFS, it would be like 15m. Its only use is tanking bosses. People will continue to pay high prices for DFS because they're irrational about the usefulness of strength compared to attack. DFS also has a "high level" stigma so many players seek after it irrationally.
-
rs-my downfall
Inafta qeltar fanboy. Yes it is easy to get sucked into this or another game. Yes it can have detrimental effects on your life. No the game is not entirely to blame. No it is not purely the individual's fault. Both contribute to the strength of the addiction. However I would not want the game (I lost) or any other to be altered. The game is fun and I can play it without it harming my social life. The above reason is why I think it's okay for people to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol - it is possible to indulge in these without detriment to one's social/work/family life (don't bring up health concerns, please).
-
99 mage/range with 30m?
You can alch while you woodcut. You can still get 1000 alchs/hour while woodcutting. You can either do teaks and drop the logs with mousekeys or just do ivies. Takes no extra clicks. Alching doesn't interrupt the woodcutting action.
-
How long do you play a day?
I've averaged 2.8 hours a day for the last 6.5 years.
-
Are You Against Test Servers?
They could do test servers. Some would say that would ruin the "surprise". Well, maybe they should have VIP testing? A random selection of like 0.1% of players or something like that. I think it would be a great idea and help streamline updates.
-
10xHitpoints
I am used to it and just mentally crop off the last digit.
-
Which voice actor
Gary Busey. When I'd go to PvP I could be like: "IF YOU CAST THAT TELEBLOCK ON ME... I WILL RIP OUT YOUR ENDOCRINE SYSTEM AND MAKE A HAT OUT OF IT!"
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Hm.
- Huh.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.