Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Slayer weapon advice
Sara Sword > Godsword
-
= New Chaotic Items =
I don't get why rapier is discounted as a PvM item. Using some standard gear, extremes and prayer, the difference between the accuracy of the longsword and the rapier is almost negligible (the longsword's accuracy bonus should only surpass the rapier's DPS if you're hitting less than 10% of the time, which makes me :-k). Not to mention it would replace zamorak spears for all dragons.
-
Training crafting
Put in a GE offer and buy 64 from Zaff every day. You can also get friends to buy you some.
-
better shield then rune kite?
Rune defender unless you're tanking a monster over 500 combat.
-
70-90 smithing
Use the brawlers on mithril plates. Once they run out, keep doing mith plates til 88, then do addy plates.
-
Complexity 5 vs Complexity 6
Complexity 6 only adds summoning if I read correctly, so I don't think that'd help you.
-
Training crafting
Battlestaffs are faster than green bodies. I don't know how that's an opinion, either.
-
Enhanced Excalibur
Anywhere you take damage and are not meleeing.
-
What do you have bound right now?
Promethium Rapier and like 37 Promethium arrows. Now Promethium Spear p++, Promethium platebody, and 125 Saggitarrean arrows p++
-
Earth and Mind Talismans...?
Smokin Mils or 2lum or someone is buying out earths. I assume mind talismans got hit by another small time f2p clan.
-
Prayer or herb
You should be focusing on killing dragons, don't bother trying to fight a revenant. When a revenant appears hop worlds. It's not the method that sucks, it's that ur doin it rong. The only reason you should kill the ones in level 30 wilderness is if your connection is too bad to get dragons at clan wars.
-
99 cooking
Wines are actually very cheap, only about 16m to 99.
-
Dungeoneering Weapons
Trouble with spears is 4 ores is a lot harder to get than 2 if you're shopping for them.
-
Dungeoneering Weapons
If you've touched a rapier you would know it's a shortsword. It's attack styles are stab-accurate stab-aggressive slash-aggressive stab-defensive whereas a scimitar's attack styles are slash-accurate slash-aggressive stab-controlled slash-defensive
-
Best Crafting Method?
Air battlestaffs. Don't bother with dragonleather unless you use black.
-
F2P Crafting (5-50)
Self sufficiency goes hand in hand with inefficiency. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
-
I wanted handcannons
Just got 85 firemaking today, which was as high as I could stand. It seems high enough to me that hand cannons might be decent, so I went down to try and get a few for TDs. Aww.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Wanted to get some hand cannons to try them at TDs:
-
What do I do with Gold Bars?
Hmm that's interesting. But we should see a fairly stable equilibrium in both ores and bars. I misunderstood your original post. I read something like this: Some change causes gold ores to rise in price (such as a new method of training mining that reduces the supply of ores). I didn't read it as an increase of +2 gp or something. ANYWAY... expect gold bars to drop as a large demand of the gold bars, creating gemmed jewelry for manipulation, was recently removed. Now the only people who will use gold bars will be making gold amulets (u).
-
Prayer or herb
Melee is basically the best at everything. Notable exceptions are Dag Rex, Dag Prime, Barrows, Armadyl, Aviansies, Ice Strykewyrms. Range can compete kills/hour wise on a few things in Kuradal's, such as hellhounds, greaters, blues, gargoyles.
-
Prayer or herb
Use abyssal whip/saradomin sword -> undead monster. That's basically the best way to train. As for what you should kill with it... Bandos, Saradomin, Zamorak, Corp, DKS are all options for meleeing.
-
Prayer or herb
I swear your clocks are wrong, you can get 65k+/hour at armoured zombies (higher defence) with only 70 attack and 60 strength and 15% prayers.
-
12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!
Fixed already, quit yer [bleep]in.
-
Prayer or herb
It's bandwagoned because it's really good. Yes, curses aren't as good for straight ranged training, but at armadyl or solo sara you'll want curses to lower Kree's/Zil's defence. At TDs you'll use eagle eye instead since TDs have such miserable defence. How does prayer negate the advantage extremes give..?
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Someone was a poor nurturer and should have had their tree taken away by the state, it seems.