Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Bladewing replied to Tim's topic in Rants
    Level up your combats and/or summoning, then.
  2. Could grow them, they're the best herb for profit right now anyway :unsure:
  3. Bladewing posted a blog entry in [RS] - Stringcheze
    Someone tried to crash me with his pro gear (karils top, torag helm/legs, whip), and I got the drop: I could get more kills/trip (this was 34) if I either used eagle eye/piety or I turned off turmoil while ranging (I'm lazy, okay).
  4. So someone tried to crash me, and I got the drop:
  5. Why would you mass if you wanted LSP? Massing is how you SPEND LSP. Go duo LS if you want LSP. EDIT: Looked at it again and found you were fighting off crashers.
  6. I recently started using claws over excalibur. They're just so amazing I don't know if I could live there without em. If you have nice friends try to bum claws off them.
  7. Whip + defender on everything (obviously excluding waterfiends and mithril/all dragons). Cannon everything. Piety/turmoil everything. :thumbup:
  8. 400gp profit if I can decipher that, would give you 1.2m profit an hour.
  9. Let's assume you can get 100k xp/hour using this setup and piety: Neitiznot SW Cape Fury Saradomin Sword Proselyte Barrows Gloves Dragon Boots Berserker Ring TOTAL: 113 strength, 35 prayer. You'll be drinking 43.1 doses of prayer per hour. -- If we assume that an increase in strength bonus gives an increase in max hit by a proportional amount, for each additional strength point you'll get 0.548% more xp/hour. If you increase your strength bonus by 1 point, you'll save .00548 hours. If you make 2m/hour, you'll save 10,960 gp per strength bonus you add. However, to add more strength you have to sacrifice some prayer. The order in which you should switch out prayer items for strength items is in the order of least cost: Proselyte Plate -> Bandos Chestplate (-7 prayer, +4 strength) Proselyte Legs -> Bandos Tassets (-4 prayer, +2 strength) Soulwars Cape -> Fire Cape (-10 prayer, +4 strength) The bandos chest plate would increase the amount of prayer doses you drink by 5.34 (14,727) and save you 43,840 in time saved. The bandos tassets would increase the amount of prayer doses you drink by 3.69 (10,177) and save you 21,920 in time saved. The fire cape would increase the amount of prayer doses you drink by 12.26 (33,813) and save you 43,840 in time saved. So if you make 2m/hour (the assumption I made) or will be able to make 2m/hour once you get 99 strength, you should make all the switches. If you can only make 1m/hour you should keep the soulwars cape, but wear bandos. EDIT: OOPS I used fury instead of salve, but salve actually makes strength bonus even better, so I'd definitely make the switches.
  10. Why not? I can in my paint.
  11. Increase the dimensions of the document and scroll down?
  12. Yeah I read your posts and I already told you it's not the best way to do it if you disregard personal preference. Whatever method you prefer should be the one you choose, though.
  13. I don't think you need 3k alchemy points. It's probably 3k enchant. Anyway I was averaging about 55-60k xp/hour down there. The most annoying part, the Telekinetic Theatre, recently was improved. You can now run while the statue moves. This made it a lot more tolerable ;) I personally wouldn't bother getting bones to peaches. The points you spend on it could be spent on infinity robes which are worth a good amount. The amount you'll "save" by using the spell instead of tabs is nothing compared to the opportunity cost of infinity clothing.
  14. That is basically saying you're better off burning Maple Logs over Magic (Firemaking) because you'll be saving a lot of money in the process. Do you even read other posts before you criticize them? Plank make gives the same xp either way, and mahogany planks are the cheapest to make with the skill. Making mahogany tables vs oak dungeon doors is another question, and I doubt OP makes the income to economically justify it without considering personal preference in the efficiency calculations.
  15. Gold bar + ruby -> ruby amulet. You still profit (even more than gold amulets) and it's a lot better XP. Diamond are usually about break even as well.
  16. Or he could use the mahogany planks he makes and save himself lots of time training construction (half the ammount of mahogany planks is needed as compared to oak). Then use all that extra time to make the money back. Yeah, but it turns out that you need really high income levels to justify that. Was 4m+ last time I looked.
  17. You're almost a week late ;)
  18. You would be better off using mahogany logs for plank make, selling the planks, and buying oak planks for construction.
  19. Green Partyhat Uncut Onyx 4.5k Wergali Unf How far away am I from a red? Am I right that I'll need about 10k more wergali unf?
  20. Are you using extreme range and void? Because I actually hit better and harder with rune bolts than I do with a godsword. I use piety and eagle eye.
  21. The first way you described is exactly what OP was looking for.
  22. Either hand cannons are worth it and you use them or they aren't worth it and you use a crossbow instead. Both can't be best. I have no information on the break-rate of hand cannons, and haven't seen any such data anywhere.
  23. Solo Saradomin - not much, about 95-100m. I've made more at other bosses, but it's my favorite.
  24. No, it made complete sense. Please stop trolling. Picking up the gold charms, which takes no time at all if you're killing the monster anyway, saves you time you'd have to spend getting more crimsons. That last line summarizes all of the above. If you don't like it that's fine, but for tl;dr types it shows that golds save money and time, so there's no reason to not use them.
  25. SO glad I'm done with MA, that game sucks. The most annoying part is people who try to cannon you out before 26 minutes? I mean it's obvious I'm suiciding, just leave me be and you'll get your 2 ranks. :thumbdown: Also been camping Tzhaars for a while to finish off an onyx, averaging about 120k tokkul an hour. I had like 1.5 or 1.7m tokkul, I don't remember. Anyway, here's the loots. Oddly, I got not a single shield. I also was surprised to find that the melee 133s can drop the throwing rings. I'm holding it in tokkul for now, til I have enough to upgrade my partyhat. I'm hoping that Jagex reverts to 260k tokkul/onyx, at which point I could get 10 onyxes. :thumbsup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.