Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Prayer or herb
I assumed you were somewhat interested in slayer because you said that "antifires looked good for slayer/kbd". The bonuses I stated above still apply if you aren't training slayer. Prayer wins for training. You should either do Armoured Zombies, shadow dungeon skeletons, or zombie monkeys. Be sure to use turmoil. Regarding incomes... I already told you that you're either timing yourself wrong or afking. 200k an hour is so bad that I don't even. You can almost make that much picking flax. If you're going after armadyl... you should buy chinchompas and train your ranged. And armadyl is crashed nearly as often as bandos.
-
F2P Crafting (5-50)
I'd make the best leather item you can, buying hides, until level 30 (loss). Then make plain gold amulets til your goal (gain).
-
Prayer or herb
Extremes will give you about a 5% increase over supers at your stats. Turmoil will give you about an increase over piety of about 7.5%. On a slayer task it will give you an increase over piety of about 6.5%. Either way turmoil is more effective than extremes. -- Now, you probably don't use prayer on slayer tasks, but let me give you a run down of why it's a good use of your money. Assumptions: You don't cannon and turmoil will not affect your accuracy (it does, but it makes things harder to calculate). 1 hour of turmoil at 95 prayer costs 90k, wearing proselyte chest and verac's skirt (only 115k/hour if you wear bandos lol). But for every one hour you turmoil, you gain a free 0.32 hours of combat and slayer xp, charms, and drops. JUST looking at the combat and slayer xp, 0.32 hours saved could be 0.32 hours of picking mort fungus (a pretty bad method), which would save you 250k! That more than pays for the turmoil. Other benefits: More accuracy More charms More xp Access spirit mages, abyssal demons, strykewyrms sooner = more profit More defence Big numbers :^_^:
-
Prayer or herb
200 fungus would be 5.5 runs full runs. 5.5 banks takes about 250 seconds. That means you're spending on average 17 seconds of blooming and picking PER fungus. Either you're afk half the time or you're not timing yourself correctly. If your connection is too poor to compete at clicking for kills, try the level 30 green dragons with low-risk gear. Those are the ones I used to kill back in the day, heh. When green hides were 1.8k and bones were 1.5k, I could pull 500k/hour with my newbie stats and a dragon battleaxe special at the bank (lol). That would be about 150 dragons/hour, which in todays market is over 1m/hour. You could get even more kills per hour since you could use higher risk gear, super potions (I was not smart enough), and a beast of burden.
-
rate me
Not rating til you show us your username.
-
What do I do with Gold Bars?
No, that's wrong. As gold ores go up, training smithing with gold ore becomes less effective and some producers of gold bars will switch to other training methods. Therefore the supply falls and quantity supplied falls and price rises.
-
Prayer or herb
Fungus gathering is easily 800k/hour with just a terrorbird. If you're just getting 200k an hour at green dragons you're doing something terribly wrong. That's 28 dragons per HOUR. I think you underestimate your money making abilities.
-
Second Blog!
omg they said earlier they were going to upgraaayyyyyyd castlewars. it will become skill!
-
Prayer or herb
You can probably get 200k/hour killing goblins and picking up the water and earth runes. ur doin it rong
-
Prayer or herb
I wouldn't use soulsplit for slayer if you don't have turmoil. Piety is too good to give up for soulsplit.
-
Anyone found a slayer monster in Daemonheim?
I've killed a jelly and a cave slime. EDIT: I've killed a night spider
-
Intelligence Quotience
u guise r dum
-
Your opinions?
They shouldn't do it without the parents being informed. Some people will make a huge fit if their kids even hear the word god.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
If you have like 1k+ made in the bank they might accept you at 92, not sure though.
-
Treasure Trails discussion
If you did, maybe tip.it will add it to the site. One hundred clues is not a large enough sample. I'm thinking more along the lines of hundreds of clues, perhaps thousands. You'd need 20+ of any item you want to draw any statistical conclusions about.
-
Smithing
Platebodies are both fast and cheap. Definitely do this if you 88 smithing. Otherwise sell the bars and buy mith bars for plates.
-
Why are gems crashing?
Also, expect a lot of other items to be manipulated as these clans have to give up their golden goose.
-
Why are gems crashing?
The rogue was an NPC that used to buy unenchanted jewelry for min GE price. This led to many manipulation clans buying out jewelry, since they could be dumped on the rogue - no one loses. This led to perpetual buyouts - that's why gems are like 10x the price they were a couple years ago. Now the NPC buys for alch value? I believe. So expect gems to crash. You should have bought black d-leather instead.
-
Why are gems crashing?
They fixed the rogue. That's what you get for utilizing something that was bound to get fixed. You should have expected this and stayed clear from gems/jewelry.
-
Gem bag
Mine granite. You'd be better off making money quickly with another method and then buying gems to craft.
-
Gem bag
Don't bother, gems are crashing anyway.
-
Pray or herb..
Super Restores til magic potions til sara brews til recover specials til extreme strength. At TDS: Herblore > prayer At DKS: Prayer > Herb (unless you get overloads, then herb wins) At slayer: Prayer > Herb
-
Runecrafting tips needed
I'd just do fires with duel rings until 44 and switch to natures.
-
Pray or herb..
Yeah. Extreme Magics are faster xp and don't require you to spend so much time gathering feathers.
-
Skele Hoard
I like to stand at the skinweaver praying ranged. Whenever a mage appears I run out and kill it. Otherwise I let the meleers come to me.