Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. You can buy any junk he has. Or you can sell him high street items.
  2. Cadantine is the best right now, 812 profit each. You can make up to 3100 per hour, so that's 2.5m profit/hour.
  3. How about herbs and vials? He could make unf potions.
  4. With void, supers, and piety you should get about 100/hour. So 93-94 hours.
  5. Buy diamond rings and sell them to your friend to enchant.
  6. 88 summoning. Waterfiends.
  7. Bladewing posted a topic in Rants
    Status: (Semi-)Retired "Why don't you quit runescape? It's a kids' game, I'm glad I quit. However I still frequent fansites to tell people off for how much of a nolife nerd worthless 12 year old everyone who plays runescape is. Oh and I actually still play runescape and pay $7 a month for membership." -- Above post is satirical and only based on comments. No grief against people who quit and don't try to shove it down others' throats.
  8. Um last time I looked Divine was about 1.5b and Elysian was about 900m. But everything is changing too quickly for me to figure out what's going right now...
  9. No. Here's why: Skillcape killed part of the game for members. Don't wish it upon yourselves as well.
  10. Try something you've never done, do something you once enjoyed but haven't done in a while, or log off.
  11. Bosshunting is reserved for people that use browsers that don't suck. And EW NO @ Dzi. I'm pretty sick of fm for a while.
  12. You didn't get bonus xp. You didn't lose any xp. Quit being greedy.
  13. Bladewing replied to lol_sarr's topic in Rants
    i sapport i deid
  14. Nope I thought he had a god CAPE, and I recommended switching to god CLOAK.
  15. Hi I am the screenshot police. I'm here to inform you that anything that I've ever done before should not be posted because it would annoy me to see something I've already seen. FYI you shouldn't post any firemaking achievements under 92 because I've already seen that before, noob quit wasting my time.
  16. No, it's only 2 prayer compared to the cloak's 3. However it's free so you could consider it, being that you're only down there for one task right now. You should invest some time in getting a better cape, notably SW or Fire.
  17. The only items you should switch would be the cape and ring slots. Wear the explorers ring, as said, unless you feel like buying a berserker ring. Swap the god cape for: Soulwars > Fire > Ardougne 3 > Trimmed 99 > God cloak
  18. You seem to have forgotten that implings were an update to hunter :-| And you can't expect them to come out with a "finished" skill. Imagine going back to when runescape came out and saying "omfg no level 50+ equips wear r abby whips dis skill sux."
  19. Mauls are also faster in Daemonheim (4) than Granite or Obsidian mauls (3).
  20. Not if you're 55 melees or a pure. I'm so sick of posts that suggest slayer without reading or thinking.
  21. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, MY OPINIONS ARE FACT I think you need to calm down a bit when someone is critical towards you.
  22. Player A: Makes absurd statements. Player B: Refutes said statements. Player A: "lol nerd" Remember when we could have legitimate discussions? I do, but everyone seems to be in a flaming mood. not that i should be surprised. I came here to have a legit discussion, and so for the only one who has done that is qeltar. Also, I have yet to call anyone names. Seems like you only are counting people who agree with you. :roll: Oh and you called Omali an attention-seeker. The main problem with dungeoneering is that it fell short of expectations. Causes: Jagex informs players ahead of time of future updates, building hype. Jagex hurries updates and cuts short testing to fulfill its one-update-a-week promise/goal. The game would be better off if "weekly updates" was not a promise and Jagex only released updates when they were ready and thoroughly tested (obviously dungeoneering was not, c.f. reward prices). Also Jagex could consider reducing the emphasis they place on future updates, even though this may hurt subscriptions; this could be replaced by additional hype at the time of release through advertisements or other methods.
  23. Player A: Makes absurd statements. Player B: Refutes said statements. Player A: "lol nerd" Remember when we could have legitimate discussions?
  24. not to steal the topic but...i was wondering if anyone could give me a quick estimate of how much 66-85 herb will cost me? Estimate says 90m.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.