Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. Yeah I've had that before. I just restart and that fixes it.
  2. Bladewing commented on Skeptical's blog entry in The Blog
    Friend: "Nah, we can crash 'em."
  3. RCing sucks. Mining rune is better in the short term (800k/h). In the long term you're going to not want to runecraft anyway, since bosshunting is 2-3 times better money.
  4. Well I'd personally recommend waiting til you're higher combat and prayer to bother with slaying, but if you want to jump in right away I guess you could do Mazchna in Canifis. Be sure to use a black mask and super attack and strength potions.
  5. Once you max, you can't increase your skills anymore, so you must move on to equipment to improve. Anyway, you should use piety. And berserker is a useless prayer.
  6. It's Temple Trekking, which not many play.
  7. Slayer is just as much a non-combat skill as dungeoneering. Slayer doesn't give rocks either.
  8. Bladewing replied to dragon246665's topic in Rants
    Most people go to Forums for the community, they don't have to drop off TIF if they quit Runescape. I meant rants about runescape.
  9. I just bought a purple today. It's my second partyhat and I am not a merchant. So... yeah you can still get them.
  10. Fire wave would be better than magic dart. Personally I would just do: Fire surge > Air surge > Fire wave
  11. Bladewing replied to dragon246665's topic in Rants
    Why are you still here if you quit?
  12. Third Age turned around, so I decided I'd capitalize: Wasn't even that good of a deal ;_; Now I've got a ton of junk to liquidate.
  13. Cash is better than junk. Being able to turn your junk into gold is a good thing, so buying the crown for GE price was definitely a steal. The crown is still useless aside from the hot-potato game of greater fool.
  14. I have no earthly idea why people buy these. Looks like a phat and they are about 200m short of the entry level one? But none of the benefits of a partyhat.
  15. There is no primal spear.
  16. Bladewing replied to ak47ninja's topic in Help and Advice
    14.6 is that speed. But your tree dies less frequently if you use supercompost. If you pay the farmer, it has a chance to take longer than 14.6, but it won't die at least.
  17. Tehnoobshow? Excel? Really? Hi, maybe you've only been playing for a year or something (you have only two ranked stats), but those players you've "never heard of" are famous. I didn't see it, so I'll add Elvemage.
  18. It's pretty competitive with granite: If you would otherwise train magic with plank make you'd get 160k magic xp/h and -410k gp/h. If you would otherwise train smithing with adamant platebodies you'd get 175k smithing xp/h and -5.1m gp/h. That means an hour of gold mining saves 0.5 hours of mining and smithing, as well as 1.3m in the associated costs. Concentrated gold: 50k mining xp, costs 130k, saves 0.5 hours, saves 1.3m Granite: 70k mining xp Although you can alch while you mine granite. But that's really really painstaking.
  19. You will notice that there were no buyouts or similar manipulations pre-December '07. The ability to manipulate is a direct result of that. Whether or not it was a worthwhile tradeoff is another (and pointless) debate. What we have at hand is "How can we make the GE work?"
  20. If that is true that has to be some very impressive progrmming. c.f. Runescape.
  21. Why would you do protect from melee? It sure as hell isn't going to help haha So no one rushes you with claws after you're low health.
  22. Black hides with focus sight would beat void ranged except chinning nechs.
  23. I doubt it - I can make money almost 1000 times faster than I can make tokens.
  24. Also it's fair because members have many more items.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.