Everything posted by Bladewing
-
= New Chaotic Items =
Skill goes to 120.
-
How do I acquire junk items?
Buy with cash a rising item like an onyx stone or wergali unfinished potions with junk. Now you can use that junk to sell whatever it is you have, and you can make a good profit with the rising items.
-
= New Chaotic Items =
Once I get the rapier I'm selling my whip and zamorakian spear. 200k an hour is only about twice as expensive as turmoil and cheaper than overloads, so I'll use it for everything from slayer to boss hunting.
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Trade disk + cash for yellow + risings.
-
Dragon bones
If the tokens weren't so hard to come by and the chaotic rapier not 400k, I'd consider buying a bonecrusher. You'd have to be an idiot to buy the bonecrusher over the rapier. Not many people will get it for a LONG time, so this is basically a panic crash. Same reason why bandos is crashing.
-
Question: Least-Admirable Skill Cape
There is no fletch-x for arrows, just fletch-10.
- Holy crap, I've got a new goal!
-
Best Weapon For Blue/Black Dragons
Abyssal whip is best for all dragons but mithril and KBD. Irons and steels are better with whip/defender than z spear, and so are black and blue dragons.
-
Help with Pumpkins and Easters
1 Easter = about 300-350m 1 pumpkin = 750-950m You could trade two pumpkins + cash for a white partyhat.
-
Runecrafting
You are correct - ZMI.
-
Dungeoneering tip - bonus rooms
You don't need to clear rooms to count towards your bonus multiplier. In fact, you don't even need to go in them. Just open the door so you can see inside and it will count. Just a tip for those trying to train quickly ^_^
-
Some people... (Dungeoneering)
The rewards look pretty good to me :unsure:
-
3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
Ely is about a green.
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
Last time I checked I don't need to be the first person to voice a particular viewpoint to post it. Quit trying to censor me, k? Poster says he does not use combat potions.
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
Last time I checked this was an open discussion..? The poster is leading people to "do what I do" based on the notion that his method is most efficient. The only problem I have with his post is that that he's telling others to do under the premise of his efficiency; however he is not being efficient so I recommended others to disregard his advice. I have no problem if you want to do slayer with a rune scimitar and full armadyl, that's your choice. Just don't go around telling everyone it's the best method and "everyone do what I do".
-
Bossing questions
It's not true and I could go into a long explanation but the main point is slayer is only good for slayer xp/levels and unlocking slayer monsters should you choose to camp them. Even if your opinion is that slayer is fun (I also find it fun), it does not make slayer any better for making money. Profit/hour doesn't lie and slayer just doesn't compare to other methods.
-
Bossing questions
When did the entirety of runescape and TIF get this notion... it's really starting to piss me off. :wall:
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
I don't think I need to say any more on this matter.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Thats the most epic trip at Bandos with Cs I've seen, and I've never been Cs Bandos ever. 2 Hilts between 7 kills. :thumbup: Oh I'm gonna one-up:
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
I have no problem if a person wants to play runescape in any way. If he doesn't want to use combat potions that's fine. Just don't go telling others that it's the best way to do it. EDIT: Since the community is so rotten, why do you stick around?
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
No, we bash a player for claiming to be efficient and preaching his methods when he's not at all.
-
Aggressive Monsters
I think it's 15 minutes. I repot at 110/99 melees when I do dag tasks in CT, and about this time the dags stop aggroing me. It might vay by monster though.
-
Saradomin godswords uses for slayer
Yup, I think it's safe to say that we can disregard him as an expert in efficiency.
-
Items on Adventurers log
Granite platelegs but not platebody.
-
99 Cooking
Wines are the only way to go for f2p cooking. It costs like 1.4gp/xp, and you can get 400k+ xp/hour.