Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bladewing

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bladewing

  1. 4 whips in 1,522 abyssal demons... lucky you.
  2. The red lines emphasize the parts of the maze's walls that spell "Hitler".
  3. You're willing to pay 25m for +2 strength on tassets but not 5m for +4 strength? WHERE IS THE LOGIC :-k
  4. Lootshared KILLS are not though, so you wouldn't be able to find the droprates themselves, just relatve to other A-logged drops.
  5. Wow dude way to copy my idea... I posted that like a page back. Anyway here's another great idea. Around christmas a respectable merchant clan bought out Addy p++ arrows. As you can see from the graph, they made a FORTUNE! You should consider this one for SURE. Here's a graph!
  6. Well since Infinity has such absurdly high street prices, I went down to MTA for about 5 hours. I came out 300k xp closer to 99 magic and with a robetop, which I sold: I lent out the curry leaves with my partyhat, since I won't need to wear it while I'm asleep :D ALSO: The Mage Training Mages are secret Nazis? [hide=SHOCKING TRUTH REVEALED!] A picture I took LAST time I was at MTA (getting a master wand after the 10% damage update).[/hide]
  7. A few (about 5) hours at MTA: +300k xp :P
  8. MHing = monster hunting
  9. Jad

    Bladewing replied to Animaslayer's topic in Help and Advice
    You'd be better off selling Karils to buy a fury and wearing black hides. Don't bother with bringing torag, I only brought bandos for the strength and range defence bonuses and to get rid of the negative melees of armadyl.
  10. I bought plate with about 45m "street value" (i.e. value above its ge price) of risings two days ago for straight cash. Legs are... well hard to say probaby about 15-20m junk filled with cash. I'm thinking about buying min in GE.
  11. Jad

    Bladewing replied to Animaslayer's topic in Help and Advice
    Helm - Veracs Cape - Accumulator Amulet - Fury Bolts - Runite Weapon - Abyssal whip/Rune Crossbow/EE Body - Bandos/Armadyl (switching) Legs - Bandos/Armadyl (switching) Shield - Rune Defender/Unholy Book (switching) Gloves - Barrows Boots - Dragon Ring - Berserker/Onyx (i)
  12. No prayer: Boots: Bandos boots are worse than rune boots, climbing boots, and adamant boots. Weapon: Sara sword and Zamorakian spear are both better than a godsword for training. Shield: Rune Defender > DFS > Obsidian > Any blessed shield, when training Using prayer: Boots: Dragon are still better to use than white. Hell, even bandos would be better, at least you get defence. Cape: SW Cape > Fire > others Gloves: ANY RFD gloves or a Regen or Combat bracelet would be better than white gloves. Weapon: Whip > SS > ZS > GS, still. Shield: Rune Defender > Unholy Book (others are trash) > Falador 3 Shield > DFS -- Training areas: Giant spiders and ankou are trash. Stick with experiments/rock crabs/yaks til 70 melees and then start armoured zombies with salve (e) til 99. You can do zombie monkeys if you want, but you'll have to buy prayer potions. Slayer sucks for xp and money too, by the way.
  13. Anything you can't buy on the GE for max.
  14. Jad

    Bladewing replied to Animaslayer's topic in Help and Advice
    Takes me like 45-50 minutes to get to jad when not on task. I melee everything but the 360s. I have extremes though which help considerably.
  15. Seers ring, RFD gloves, God mitre (if you're 50 prayer).
  16. If you're killing the right thing. If you go dharoking something stupid like monkey guards, SS at a conventional training spot would be better. What you really want is Dharoks + Salve on almost anything undead with high hitpoints.
  17. Rune defender has +19 more slash attack and -2 less strength. It's been shown theoretically and empirically that the defender gives better xp rates while training.
  18. Better immature than immoral. Here's another item you should buy out: spirit shards.
  19. Mint cakes are great, you should do those.
  20. Bladewing replied to Rhonda's topic in Help and Advice
    It's just like any other herb.
  21. Well I can't help you with your traumatic experience, but I can give advice on the other parts. At irons, use ranged potions and eagle eye. Or use melee and piety (better). As for location, the Ice Fortress is nearly always empty and a quick bank with ice plateau teleport. However, I still recommend you do whichever is more fun. But Irons will reward you every now and again with a platelegs or skirt, while black dragons will keep giving you addy javelins.
  22. Well, the primary use of the divine is MHing, not PvP. I've only seen a few divines in PvP, and these players would be praying the entire time anyway. I don't see this is a really large change to affect them. Perhaps they lose a little street in panic until people realize that nothing has changed.
  23. My prediction would be it would settle at the same price it is now, or maybe up a few 100k. You may initially be inclined to think that a whip would rise above a saradomin sword's current price because a whip would be undeniably better. This is half true - the demand for whip would exceed the saradomin sword's. However, the supply of whips greatly exceeds the supply of saradomin swords, so the price would be much lower. Saradomin sword would drop to probably like 3m, since it's still the best weapon for waterfiends.
  24. Get torag's/dharok's/verac's legs, noob.
  25. Blue dragons have a 0% chance of dropping a visage, but they would be better. I'd actually go for irons before blacks. They're softer and have better drops.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.