Everything posted by Bladewing
-
Update on Overloads.
Don't be so vague, just because you like it and add that d'hide is accurate because you can wear barrow gloves with it (and fighter hat). Okay mom.
-
Your 126cmb, so you can crash me, right?
Ad hominems are not a good way to make take your arguments seriously. This is true. However for the most part I am courteous enough to hop. Especially at a place like the giant mole where there are bound to be 50 open cs worlds. However, you may have never been to bandos or armadyl, which are full 100% of the time and crashing is a necessity.
-
Update on Overloads.
Maz was right that Dhide > void, but not for defence reasons. It's because dhide is more accurate.
-
Your 126cmb, so you can crash me, right?
You have the right to crash anyone anywhere if you can.
-
Skills
Just pouches I won't be barraging. 6,642 Granite Lobsters - 10.5m 14,757 Swamp Titans - 38.8m 2,187 Iron Titans - 3.8m 7,931 Pack Yaks - 14.4m Total: 67.5m They really are. The only good sc tools would be hammer (for both con and smith) and sc needle. Even needles are iffy. I redid the maths and it turns out it wasn't such a bright idea for me to use SC needles for crafting.
-
Extremes vrs Supers
I'd get 95 prayer too. Even though I like training herblore more. But if you don't plan on turmoiling (although you should), get extremes cause you'll actually use them.
-
Gradually Buy Prayer or Herblore?
Clean herbs. That'll get you started.
-
Update on Overloads.
Turns out void is better on low defence monsters. I don't feel like going into the maths for it though.
-
Update on Overloads.
Yes. You'll be more accurate that way.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Er... is that 99 mining and blacksmithing I should be looking for? Not really familiar with WOW too much. Is that even the max level in WOW?
-
Update on Overloads.
Void sucks, that's why.
-
Why has cannoning at Green Dragons ...
To be fair, I think Jagex are complete idiots in that sense. They never seem to think through the implications and consequences of their updates. Examples are PvP drop tables, extreme potions, announcing bonus xp in advance... the list goes on.
-
Where to get 5.6k wolf bones?
Faster still is to kill the wolves in the first level of stronghold of security. They're much quicker kills.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
After the half shield I was just numb. The D spear and R2H hit me and I was just :mellow:
-
Hammertime?
This was 3 months ago? :blink: BTW I got 99 smith now, nub!
-
Herblore Help
Um, you know that making unfinished pots can be in the vicinity of 2m per hour, if not higher? It's one of the best ways to make money that isn't intermittent (flipping, farming, dailies) or highly luck based (TDs, GWD, etc). You shouldn't be training with potions unless you make something like 4m/hour if I did my maths right earlier.
-
Herblore Help
You should only make the unf pots yourself if its the fastest way you could make money. If that were the case, you wouldn't be training herb with pots if you were efficient. So no, you shouldn't make them yourself.
-
Why has cannoning at Green Dragons ...
It's single combat...? I was not just referring to the green dragons. Or if the wilderness were actually dangerous? Like if you die to a revenant you get no grave? That might help.
-
Skills
Just making the pouches or also barraging the charms?
-
Update on Overloads.
Wrong. For the best teams you basically only need Z spear, fury, barrows gloves, d boots, zerker/onyx (i).
-
Whats better, full void or full aramadyal?
I've tested it, and the numbers show void to be better. My inclination is to believe that the bonus of the focus only applies to the nech you are targeting.
-
Staff of Light
I feel like they'll settle at 5-8m, based on rarity and demand for such an item.
-
Why has cannoning at Green Dragons ...
It's been full of cannons for months, so you're wrong.
-
Why has cannoning at Green Dragons ...
Mimicry?
-
Skills
Fishing: do heavy rod til 99 or til rocktails. Woodcut: do ivy til 99. I'd do herblore - it's very fast xp and very rewarding.