Everything posted by Phil
-
Amazon story, myth or true?
I think so too...but you never know... That book is total BS.. I love spanish culture.. :P Brazil = Portugese? well language anyway not Spanish. Anyway, I don't think anyone could really believe that picture :P Total fake.
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
Those positions are worked out on the games that the nations played. I'm not sure on who Australia have played but Uruguay have had to play Argentina, Brazil and a lot of other class S. American nations. The FIFA rankings shouldn't be used to to see which nations are better, because they are way out.
-
foreign language
Here I think languages should be taught earlier, like in primary school (we learnt a small bit of French and Gaelic) but I think we should have learned more.
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
No offence to the Australian people. I believe Uruguay is better than a lot of countries at football. :P i beleive australia, arn't as good as urugauy either, but if australia can out perform the uruguans on the day, they can, and will beat them, i mean, i thought argentina were better than uruguay, yet uruguay still won, and Uruguay did not win away in there play-off legs... yes? last time, 2001, it was US home, 1st leg, then away to Uruguay, we won 1-nil, then the won 3 zip. Yes I agree anything can happen on the day. But the score versus Argentina just goes to show you how good they can be. You also have to remember that Argentina had also already qualified, so might not have put their full effort into the game. I hope Australia do well as I'd like to see them perform at the world cup, but I wouldn't mind seeing Uruguay playing also. I'm neutral on who I want to win.
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
Watcha talkin' bout, foo'. South-Korea didn't have that many good players, and look how far Guus Hiddink brought them in the World Championship last time. :twisted: South Korea played most if not all their games on home soil. Their crowd was behind them 100% (they were football mad) and they had very humid weather that they were used to. A lot of the countries weren't. Also I'm not saying Hiddink isn't a good manager, but I think South Korea is a much better team than Austrailia (and again I think S. Korea are better than a lot of countries.)
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
No offence to the Australian people. I believe Uruguay is better than a lot of countries at football. :P
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
READ.[/b] Understand? Yes? He's helping the aussies now. Australia's chances at the moment are as good as ever. It doesn't matter on the coach, you do know that, yes? It's the 11 people on the field which do the job and I believe that with no matter what coach Aus have Urugauy would always win. They just have better choice of players.
-
Australia vs Urugauy - November 12th away November 16th home
Australia will have to play well to beat Uruguay. They have the south american style most of us envy.
-
I'm Shaken, Not Stirred
ugh, don't bring back him, he's got a big enough ego as it is!
-
I'm Shaken, Not Stirred
Daniel Craig, he was pretty cool in Layer Cake. That was a great film and I think he would suit the Bond role really well. Who cares what colour of hair he has, if it's gonna be a decent movie then I'm gonna watch it.
-
Slow startup & other various problems
Can you post a HijackThis log for us please :) http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html
-
Firemaking and Woodcutting Add Ons! Plz look! (Updated)
Yeah please don't bump old/dead topics please.
-
Health Risk
I wouldn't trust anything that comes out of Fife, let alone stories like that :P
-
Anyone know a the best way of making a noob pker mage?
Any questions go to the help and advice board :)
-
Ronnie Barker Has Died =(!
His sketches were funny when they were realeased and I think they will be funny for generations to come. For example the 'Four Candles' one. Here's one someone posted on another forum I visit. *Ronnie Barker sitting behind a desk*
-
p2p
yeah... spam... and did you even think to pm a mod?
-
Favourite bands?
For once I think I agree with Howie here. When I said I was leaving I was hoping to get this topic getting back on track. No it's not a crime. It's spamming when continually posted on a thread desgined to show what people think their favourite bands are, yes. If you continue to spam I will remove anything you post on this, unless you're stating a band you like. To everyone else: If you don't like someones taste in music here then please keep those opinions to yourself.
-
Ronnie Barker Has Died =(!
Sad to hear this news :( He was just so funny in the two ronnies, porridge and open all hours.
-
Favourite bands?
Don't worry I agree with you. The Killers are one of my favourite bands, since the first time I heard one of their songs. :)
-
Favourite bands?
From what I have seen in this thread and other threads you clearly don't. From what I have seen you clearly are a1337est-poser-wannabe, whatever that might be. Anyway I see what I'm trying to say to you isn't getting through so I'm not going to reply to your excuses. It's spamming up this thread. I suggest you do the same :wink:
-
Favourite bands?
I'll quit arguing with you when you quit complaining about what other people think is good music. And on your last statement, 90% of your text in your posts in this thread have been complaining when less than 10% has been about the music you like.
-
How much do you type & clieck everyday?
Wow, that sounds like a real handy program to have! :ugh: I think I'd only use it if I wanted to convince myself that I spend too much time on the computer. Nah, I probably wouldn't actually :P
-
Favourite bands?
Greenday phase? They've been popular since I was at school, what's that now, 4 or 5 years ago and they are still popular. People can say that about bands that you like you know? The little people have been liking Reel Big Fish since I was at school also! Shock shock, horror!! :shock: nb. I'm not a particular fan of either greenday or RBF, but I think their music is just as good as each others. You'd think people would spend more time listening/saying how good to music they like than complaining about how they don't like other types of music, wouldn't you?
-
A very good high-scores idea??
Lets leave the Zezima discussion out of this. Focus on the actual idea :wink:
-
im confused and have been searching all day help me!!!
Yeah it's a lie.