Everything posted by fastortoise
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
Keira Knightly Uma Thurman Misa Campo (hot model in my city [montreal]) Halle Berry Natalie Portman ALL BATHING IN A POOL OF GREEN JELL-O WAITING FOR ME TO ARRIVE
-
Today...
I am rightfully weirded out by myself, guys. I had the most strange dream of all time, but since it's a bit traumatizing I'll leave it in hide tags: [hide=]The first scene I remember from my dream was of my friends and I playing golf-baseball. I step up to the plate, swing back my club, waiting for the ball, when some guy tackles me. He drags me behind an RV or something and starts anally raping me. I was like "omagawd, plz no mister". When it was over I was still freaking out and rushed into a porta-potty where I tried seeing if "that hole" got any bigger but as I was staring at myself, I thought: "hey, I've never seen this thing before. What am I comparing it to? I should have really calibrated the size of this thing before getting raped" So, hoping it was still the same size, I exited the porta-potty where a beautiful girl stood, and gave me her number. I said "Screw that I need you now" &c. After I was done I was in school, and went to my first physics lab for that semester. I saw 2 of my friends and we formed a cool 3 partner team, but then too many students came in and the teacher had to make half of us go, including me. That was a major bummer.[/hide] Does anyone wanna psychoanalyze my dream? It could be fun, seeing as I've completed all my physics courses already and I never heard of golf-baseball in my entire life.
-
Today...
I'm still trying to squeeze in as many parties as possible before another semester of hell. But I think this lifestyle is taken a tole on my body - my throat really hurts... I hope its not Mono. For the first time in my life I'm praying I caught a cold. This week I'm inviting every girl I meet to my camping trip this Saturday. My friend and I already convinced 5 girls to come with us (aside from a giant pack of friends who are helping me plan this thing) and I already purchased 4 cases of 24 Mooseheads. I almost blew my load when I saw a 24 of Moosehead at Costco - I'm shopping there for the rest of my life. The only problem - I will be without a coffee machine for 5 days. The last camping trip I went to I wasn't really addicted to coffee, and I fear I'll be a grump if I don't get my morning fix. Maybe I should buy some flame-resistant mugs and heat water over a fire and just mix in ground beans. How did they do it back in the day (Grapes of Wrath &c)?
-
Baby P
That's THE idea. It's called human compassion. :roll: You know? We should care for other humans? And yet the guilty ones don't get rights? Damn, I need to stop posting here... I said before, the guilty are not to be recognized as humans with rights. Innocent and guilty. "That's THE idea. It's called the innocent human compassion. :roll: You know? We should care for other innocent humans like ourselves (hopefully you are...)?" You can't start deciding who deserves human rights or not. Nobody is allowed making that decision, which is why there are no exceptions. Can't you see what would happen if we started doing that? These people did something bad, and they're getting punished. Just because the media said they're only going to jail for <10 years doesn't mean it's true. Geez, it's like everbody develops dense-skull syndrome when they hear a white baby has died. Get over it, [cabbage] like this happens all the time and as far as I'm concerned, countries are serving proper punishments. People just like to see others suffer more when a white person dies, which explains a lot about our world.
-
what do you think will happen in 2012?
QFT Everytime I see posts like this I think so myself: "What does that have to do with Quantum Field Theory" :ugeek:
-
What Shape are you in?
Well I suppose I didn't double in size in only a month :lol: But how is the description disturbing?
-
What Shape are you in?
You see that weight thingy? You're supposed to lift it! Last summer I tried eating as much as I could fit in my body. I made a deal with friends that whatever they bought for me, I'd eat. Didn't gain any noticeable weight for those 3 months. This summer, I hit the gym. Within the first month I started filling out. My shoulders are broader, the length from my nipples to my back has practically doubled, and my shirts are getting harder to take off. ^For LittleBoy, if you haven't shaped your lower abs (aligned with your bellybutton) do a set of situps with your legs in the air, as if you're putting them up on a table.
-
Cigarettes
I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, but I personally get a nice kick from cigarettes. I only smoke about a pack a month, and a book I've read recently assured me that people who don't become addicted to smoking at a young age and can control their consummation levels will most likely never become addicted to cigarettes.
-
Abortion what do you think of it?
Us humans kill pretty much everything if it benefits us. We level forests to build skyscrapers, drain quarries and fill them with garbage, breed and slaughter domesticated animals for food, probe lab mice &c. why stop at killing ourselves? Doesn't make sense to me... Anti-abortionists are too pro-life and pro-equality. YOU MAKE ME SICK.
-
-# The Great Tip.It Grid #- New support Sigs!
made 100% by me zzzzzzzzzzzzzap
-
Abortion what do you think of it?
Ugh, do we really have to do this again? Can't we all just order some pizza and have a good time together?
-
Music that really 'pumps you up'
Definitely this. It starts off super fast, then the drums get faster, guitar catches up and goes even faster, drums catch up ect. [yt]GlyjlM2IWk4[/yt] Is there a "Songs that make you want to break out into dance" thread? THAT would be worth reading through :thumbsup:
-
Today...
Why? Gotta stay sharp. [5 minutes later: I just swallowed my coffee down the wrong hole. Holy [cabbage] that burned.] Also, reading outside is probably the most fun I can have when I'm alone on vacation. Today I plan on going to the driving range with some friends and maybe go to the gym later tonight. Life is awesome, I can't stop grinning since I woke up. edit: have a good one Latinoking :thumbup: happy birthday
-
Today...
Today I read 2 chapters of The Origin of Species (I think it has 12, total) which is a huge feat alone. Then I read 2 scientific papers, one linked to me by warri0r about human evolution and another about DNA sequencing technologies. It took about me 6 hours total, but I was outside the entire time sippin beer with my dog. And now I'm off to drink beer a bit more seriously. No more horsing around :x
-
What Shape are you in?
I was a bag of bones before I started going to the gym... now I'm a bag of bones with some meat still left on them :
-
How much water to you drink per day?
For those arguing over urine colour: [hide=]The kidneys serve two major functions: they keep the salt content of the blood constant, and they filter waste out of the bloodstream. So, the main components of urine are (salt) water and waste products. The major waste product from cells in the body is ammonia, and the major waste product from blood is a broken form of heme called bilirubin. In the liver, each of these is converted into a less hazardous form: ammonia is converted to urea, and bilirubin is degraded to urobilins. Salt, water, and urea are all colorless, but urobilins (which come from degraded pigments) are yellow. So, if you drink a lot, your urine will be more dilute and clearer, and if you get dehydrated, your urine will contain less water and be darker yellow.[/hide]
-
Things you do that you think no one else does
If there's anything I can shred placed in front of me while I'm doing something boring for more than 10 minutes, it always ends up in minuscule pieces. Even if it's an important business card - my subconscious does not take into account the importance of what I'm shredding. After watching 3 episodes of Dexter (3 hours), I had a pile of shredded paper with the diameter of a CD (I'm also a FAST shredder). I pick and destroy everything that I can reach, which forced me to throw away my (ruined) wooden desk and buy a GLASS one. People often ask me why I do it, which I reply to them: Entropy. I get a lot of confuzzled looks :lol:
-
Do you pray?
I sorta pray, I'm not sure anybody else does what I do and therefore I don't know if there's a word that exists for it. Basically, whenever I feel like a big challenge is coming up, I ask "angels" to help me. There's an angel for absolutely any possible situation, and they have nothing to do with those god-servant angels... I just stole the name. So let's say my professor slaps down my Final exam on my desk. I don't clap my hands together or even close my eyes - all I do is ask the (lets say, Biology) angels to help me out. Then I think about all the predominant Biologists that made the field what it is (Darwin, Mendel, Dawkins) and personally ask each one of them (the angels) to help me out. Obviously my atheistic views don't make me believe any of this actually helps me during an exam. However, even IMAGINING these people are actually over my shoulder helping me write the exam gives me extra confidence. Even as I ask these 'angels' to help me, I know that what I'm thinking is balderdash, yet it still helps me. I don't care if people think it's weak minded of me - it settles my brain in certain ways, I call it an outlet to my nervousness since I only really ask for non-existent help when I'm nervous. The parallel between me asking for my version of angels and religious people praying to God is probably really strong. I think the main difference between me and religious people is that I don't depend upon these 'angels' since I realize I created them with my own mind. I also don't ask the medicine angels to cure my dying uncle because those with most medical knowledge are modern doctors... I ask them to help him out.
-
Paranoia
I got over all those things you guys have mentioned when I was about 17, and then I started being paranoid about dying over something really stupid, like a freak accident. I couldn't watch the news anymore, I stopped drinking for a few weeks, and hardly went out. The world is filled with idiotic ways to die that I can't control, and I avoided it almost completely. Then I remembered why they were called freak accidents. They happen to 1/10,000,000 people, so I had nothing to worry about. I took a new view on dying stupidly, and started doing the exact idiotic activities I was avoiding just a few weeks before because I knew it wouldn't kill me. "Dude, get off the train tracks NOW!" "Don't worry, only 1/10,000,000 die by this". I even lost my paranoia of bridges. Here in Montreal, bridges are known to randomly fall apart and kill dozens of people whenever they feel like it. I used to get the shivers when traveling under them, but not after I discovered I was statistically invincible. The only thing I'm paranoid about now is not knowing if a girl I've fondled has fondled with another guy in the previous 24 hours. I secretly sniff them to pick up a scent that isn't there, observe their clothes for any stains, ect. It tears me apart just thinking about this stuff.
-
How much water to you drink per day?
Why would I drink water if i'm not thirsty? My body is (perfectly) designed to tell me exactly when I need more water, and I listen to it. I'm not going to drink 10 glasses of water a day because some social scientist did a 100 man study group and decided water was magical.
-
What's your skateboard set up?
Currently I just have a standard Surf 66 board, but I replaced the trucks and wheels with those from my friends' longboard... also standard from Surf 66. For traveling obviously :
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
When I discovered that all my exs sorta look like my mom, she started wearing a small bikini around the house because it's summer and she likes tanning. I swear I was near gouging my eyes out with a clothes hanger when I saw her upper leg width and neck to belly button height. OH MY GOD
-
Food.
Haha I started cooking because I wanted to be able to cook food that's as good as the food you get in fancy restaurants. Creme brulee is surprisingly easy to make (takes six to seven minutes when you get good at it) and so are good steaks. Tiramisu's pretty difficult to get good. Also, creme brulee is extremely inexpensive too - it's just eggs, sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream! And the torches only cost about $10, but if you want a really good one you're looking at $30-$50. Cooking fancy food is fun. :P I know, people go on dates and dish out hundreds of hard earned cash on professional cooks and waiters. 99% of Tip.it will depend on these restaurants to impress their women - but not us rangeor. No - we will be independent men, we will impress women not with our wealth but with our cooking skills. We will live like kings among an ocean of gorgeous women begging for a taste of our meals.
-
Today...
The sad thing is that this joke works a lot better textually, unless somehow you indicate "paws" with your bare hands. Yeah, but a good vocal one is anything that begins with a bear and ends with him killing somebody with his: BEAR HANDS. Aaaahahah. Bears love the second amendment: The right to BEAR arms. #-o A termite walks into a bar and says: "Hey, is the bartender here?" :lol:
-
What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women
After reading The Third Chimpanzee, I became very disturbed with the type of women I'm attracted to (more as to WHY I'm attracted to them). I think we're all better off not knowing why someone attracts us, because the answer is pretty disturbing. I'll therefore give you an indirect hint. The day I read the passage that is disturbing me to this day, my friends came to my house to hang. One by one I asked them to compare middle finger length size with my mother, and sure enough, the one I have a 'crush' on has near identical finger length as my mom. Then, without telling them, I observed their ear structure. Near identical. You're thinking, "this guy is an idiot". No, man. We're all instinctively attracted to women that have subtle features shared with your mother and girl cousins. Obviously it's not the defining physical traits that are shared, or else we'd all be going out with younger versions of our mothers. Social taboos steered us away from this, but they did not steer us away from the subtle traits, like the ones I've mentioned above. Nobody is going to do "ewww dude, she has the same ear structure as your MOM". Obviously I haven't put my finger on the exact reason why we're attracted to certain women, but I think it's pretty close. Be warned, the more you think about it, the more you're going to be disturbed by your dating patterns. Woops, wasn't supposed to share that with you. Oh well :