Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. And a saliva resistance test of each one of the 419. And then compare it to another pack. Are these tests affected by the weather? Try comparing it on a rainy day, a sunny day and in the middle of a hurricane. ;) Do they taste the same under water? By what percentage do they differ? Do different countries have different textures, flavours or particular malformed-ness? Get a pack from each country in the world and test. Study depth of malformity, taste them after drinking different drinks, study percentage of width, depth, diameter, and radius of central S after sucking varying flavours for a common amount of time, try this same experiment with one bag of each size from every factory in the USA and Uk. Joking lol...but funny. =D> How long did it take ya? Here. (Not of his experiment but you can all drool at this) :D Mhhmmm...yummy....*dribbles*
  2. I gave up trick-or-treating a year or two ago. Anyway when I was nine I went as a witch, same year before, then before that I think..a cat? With little fake fluffy ears and everything...ha. funny sight.
  3. Very nice lol...I like rap poems... =D>
  4. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    We shall call upon the one, the mighty, the great...LOGE! lol. :lol: LOL that was funny.
  5. Yeah I know lol, chapters 1-3 are too short. But I can't think what to add lol. Any ideas? :-k
  6. Lol um. Let's switch the subject eh...what was ya favourite bit? Least favourite? Which bits need editing?
  7. Umm some bits are true...not all though. And please switch 'cabbage' for a ruder word beginning with 's'. The censor switched it lol... :thumbsup:
  8. Yes it is. And please use more paragraphs! :
  9. thankyou. I actually really enjoy editing, proofreading, so spread the word! Lol. :lol:
  10. http://authorsguild.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php Check out this fantastic new forum for all budding young writers!
  11. Um, no problem. I quite enjoyed it. But you did kinda ask me to rewrite it...I love proofreading stuff, so whatever you guys want doing, whether it's spelling, grammar, paragraphing, rewrites, revising, I'm more than happy to do it. :P
  12. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Moron- provential-whatevertherestofthewordis- capital of Mongolia or Persia or some other country. :P Anyone read 'Maggot Pie, Jiggy McCue?'
  13. No, I love the sig, it's great! Thanks alot. The avvy- could you make it bit lighter? Like, less dark red, maybe more orange/yellow, just a teeny bit! But it's ok if you can't. Thanks again!
  14. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    GhostRanger is awesome because- This question is not actually a question. It refers to a universal opinion as an answer which is invalid. #-o
  15. Ewww. Yucky. Hey, at least you're not hurt though... Hey spooferfish aren't you the one who always posts in orange? Or are you deliberately confusing us? :lol: ANYWAY, glad you're not too badly hurt!
  16. Wow. How interesting... :D
  17. issy2 replied to godsoldier94's topic in Off-Topic
    *hugs issy* We're sorry *sniffles* it's ok I s'pose...forget my post...ignore it...I attract flaming like a moth to a torch... :cry:
  18. OOOOH another thing I wanna do in the short-term; read Jane Eyre! Lol the TV thingy was really good, makes me wonder what the book was like... :wink:
  19. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Erm-what?
  20. just a few questions are the music notes that are in your avi,(the blue 1) and do you want anything on your new avi I dunno what the notes are, but it looks good! Just something the same style, please. And hmm difficult question. Same style as sig (lol) with 'ISSY' on it. Ty alot!
  21. issy2 replied to chris1216's topic in Off-Topic
    Why can't people keep topics like this to one thread...*sigh*
  22. I'd take it to a garage... :-k

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.