Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. LOL SAME!!! It goes all tangly, then frizzy...and black for some reason...my hair is kinda dark blonde, goes black? huh? And then it all sticks out like static when it dries which is just plain weird...
  2. Spellchecker...if you'd like me to proofread it I'd love to. Ok, first; the first scene. Just- NO WAY!!! Who categorises moves like that, gives them numbers, organized structure? Just does not work. Come on, this is a story, not a lecture on Runescape moves. Otherwise, try to use more paragraphs, more detail, cram less into a block. It might be a good idea for you to read this. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=394349
  3. My USB stick; I've kept all my writings on it, when the comp broke down I didn't lose anything. It was pretty cheap, about 12 quid, sooo glad I got it!!!
  4. haha. We're going to Hastings in May instead... :thumbsup:
  5. Shame on you. Luck is a relative thing. :notalk: Though, you said you'd been told you could re-enact the Battle of Hastings on the rugby pitch. Your teacher is simply awesome... Lol umm...yeah. Not literally... I mean we would have been given toy swords and stuff...and two lucky guys would have got paper crowns LOL. :lol: And we would have got into two armies, Saxons and Normans, and beat each other up...well not the last bit but better than lessons lol. But hey it was cancelled. For obvious reasons.
  6. Yar well...south of England where I am, lol...rain rain rain. Still at least we're not short of water anymore. My brother's school was shut down for a week when one of the classrooms flooded out into the corridors and went through the floor, dripping down onto the heads of teh class below... HAAAAA!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. issy2 replied to bacab's topic in Off-Topic
    Destruction/inexistence of money or the inexistence of society. Society sucks. Community rocks though. :thumbsup:
  8. HAHAAHAHAHAAA!!! The most hilarious thing happened today. Well, basically, my school booked two coaches to take us to Hastings, the Abbey, Bodium Castle, Senlac Hill...et cetera...et cetera. Anyway they were two hours late, 16 seats had no seatbelts, back row had nails in the arms, and six people were sick. (One down my trousers, nearly! Just avoided it...) So we decided to turn back; it would have taken like the whole day to get there, so it wasn't worth it. We'd been told we could re-enact the Battle of Hastings on the rugby pitch. More fun than French and double science, lol. Anyway so then we had PE, right, and in the Sports Hall we heard this ROOOOARRR!!! and CRRRAAAASH! and BAAAAAAANG!!! and WHOOOSH!!! and suddenly water just poured in from the balcony, through the railings and down onto the floor. The rain made tons of noise on the roof cos it was like weird stuff. Anyway so we got went out et cetera. THEN, we weren't allowed to leave the hall for about twenty minutes because it was so wet. Honestly, the water was about 20cm deep in some places, especially round the year7 block. So we RAAAAN to French, got soaked in the process, and arrived in the main building absolutely soaked. There were literally dustbins all through the school, collecting the water that was just pouring in. The library stairs flooded. The science labs got completely drenched. To get to half the school we (including boys and teachers) had to go through the girls changing rooms (which luckily weren't being used!) to avoid the huge literal rivers. All the drains were so full the rain was actually coming back up the pipes. The gutters were broken and there was just water everywhere...I spent about 5 hours in wet socks, lucky me. Anyway it was absolutely hilarious, but a bit worrying. My school is very, very safe, so I'm just wondering how much water got in. Was it due to the really heavy rain?! Because it's been raining alot recently in England, dunno about other places. So please share your wet experiences... :thumbsup: :
  9. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    foolgool you're supposed to post another sig lol. Okies next one;
  10. Tpum won't answer stupid questions.
  11. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!! TPUM loves gammon.
  12. Friend, or saxophone. Can't choose.
  13. Issy... not really a nickname...but I prefer it to Isabelle...
  14. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!! Hehe avril lavigne .. you got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJegugM3_fM flying monkeys, got me 1st place in the hall of fame Banned for saying something stupid. Whoops, wrong game. I shouldn't have said that, should I? It's ok, your moogly you get away with that stuff You're damn right I do. LOL GUUUUUYS!!! look how weird the box thingy looks!!! and check out this; google plans to buy youtube for an estimated $3.6 billion!!!! And this guy's amazing!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxYZPWESVn0 Issy2 is a hot piece! I'd totally make out with him! the middle is sooo small...whers a light??? I saw this on another forum and the first quote got lost after like 15 quotes :/ The first quote is doomed to die? Rats :/ It's its final destiny... I seriously was thinking of making a game just like this but didnt think there was any point there is no point, its just a good clean way to burn time on the internet COME ON ENGLAND!!!! this thing is hugeand it will get bigger it sure will! what do you think? i done get it I LOVE :3> SHEEPS :3> monkeys own PMG 1337 H4X0RZ!!!11!111ELEVEN!111 CTRL+1 this is crazy, lets try to get this post locked :) Ouch it's hurting my eyes. :ohnoes: Lol...bacab did you mean that? kinda big ehh? yeppers guys talk about random stuff! like this; http://authorsguild.s10.forumsplace.com/index.php
  15. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!! Hehe avril lavigne .. you got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJegugM3_fM flying monkeys, got me 1st place in the hall of fame Banned for saying something stupid. Whoops, wrong game. I shouldn't have said that, should I? It's ok, your moogly you get away with that stuff You're damn right I do. LOL GUUUUUYS!!! look how weird the box thingy looks!!! and check out this; google plans to buy youtube for an estimated $3.6 billion!!!! And this guy's amazing!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxYZPWESVn0 Issy2 is a hot piece! I'd totally make out with him! the middle is sooo small...whers a light??? I saw this on another forum and the first quote got lost after like 15 quotes :/ The first quote is doomed to die? Rats :/ It's its final destiny... I seriously was thinking of making a game just like this but didnt think there was any point there is no point, its just a good clean way to burn time on the internet COME ON ENGLAND!!!! this thing is hugeand it will get bigger it sure will! what do you think? i done get it I LOVE :3> SHEEPS :3> monkeys own PMG 1337 H4X0RZ!!!11!111ELEVEN!111 CTRL+1 this is crazy, lets try to get this post locked :) Ouch it's hurting my eyes. :ohnoes: Lol...bacab did you mean that?
  16. Hmm...I haven't read them all, just Stormbreaker, Point Blanc and Scorpia. Out of them, probably Point Blanc.
  17. False, I'm not that stupid... TPUM is level 90+ on RS.
  18. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!! Hehe avril lavigne .. you got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJegugM3_fM flying monkeys, got me 1st place in the hall of fame Banned for saying something stupid. Whoops, wrong game. I shouldn't have said that, should I? It's ok, your moogly you get away with that stuff You're damn right I do. LOL GUUUUUYS!!! look how weird the box thingy looks!!! and check out this; google plans to buy youtube for an estimated $3.6 billion!!!! And this guy's amazing!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxYZPWESVn0 Issy2 is a hot piece! I'd totally make out with him! the middle is sooo small...whers a light??? I saw this on another forum and the first quote got lost after like 15 quotes :/ The first quote is doomed to die? Rats :/ It's its final destiny... I seriously was thinking of making a game just like this but didnt think there was any point there is no point, its just a good clean way to burn time on the internet COME ON ENGLAND!!!! this thing is hugeand it will get bigger it sure will! what do you think?
  19. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!! Hehe avril lavigne .. you got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJegugM3_fM flying monkeys, got me 1st place in the hall of fame Banned for saying something stupid. Whoops, wrong game. I shouldn't have said that, should I? It's ok, your moogly you get away with that stuff You're damn right I do. LOL GUUUUUYS!!! look how weird the box thingy looks!!! and check out this; google plans to buy youtube for an estimated $3.6 billion!!!! And this guy's amazing!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxYZPWESVn0
  20. Well, it's our country. Personally, I think if the British/English/whatever public want to see face, expression, natural skin rather than black cloth, it's our choice. In no way am I being racist, I totally respect their culture, but as I said it's our country and therefore our choices. But then again, it's the same thing backwards; if the Arabs want Westerners to cover themselves, we should. Well that's what I think...
  21. Um, it wasn't really 'stupid' but just weird... Well, basically...I found ̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâã10 in a book I borrowed from my school library a few lunchtimes ago, I gave it to the librarian and he said, I'll give you half of it for being honest. And if the previous borrowed doesn't claim it, I'll give you all of it. If you walk from one end of the library to the end with a chess set on your head. Well it was damn heavy lol...and I had to walk with all the pieces in place. Lol it was really annoying though, some idiot in the year below punched it. :x But no, it was still fun and got 5 quid anyway so pretty good... =D> :D
  22. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!! Hehe avril lavigne .. you got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJegugM3_fM
  23. banned for a wicked avvy!
  24. issy2 replied to revanadd88's topic in Forum Games
    like this So do we just say random stuff while quoting or what? Didn't the last "quoting game" get locked? what the heck...let's have fuuuuun!!!!!! QUOTE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol imagine if we got banned for doing this o.O hehe i luv being quoted.. then the mods would have seeerious problems...but thank god they don't! tipit mods are actually really nice. :thumbsup: i have nothing to say.. well the box is getting alot bigger!! hey let's see if we can get it to 100!! lol the last quote thing got locked after 3 pages.. Oh well...this isn't spam...this is games board and this is a game so we should be ok. :thumbsup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FphCdeQNCsQ&NR absolutely love this!!!
  25. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    pronounce the following correctly...even if I do end up needing speech therapy.. WYR find true love or save a stranger's life?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.