Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. I'm listening to that one now...! It's definitely not one of my favourite Muse songs, but wow, what a band! =D> :shock:
  2. Hit I Rule 21, heal anonimou, I think the points are now like this but I'm not sure...would be grateful if someone else would check them lol. Abyssalreaper-71 life_mage12-OWNED! Ragen-OWNED! Positief-50 Ash6110-46 Speedy_petey-50 Mr. X-54 Anonimou-66 I_Rule_21-OWNED! Issy2-77
  3. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh. 9/10 I love that, but it doesn't reeeally go with your sig. The top bit anyway. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  4. issy2 replied to archimage_a's topic in Art and Media
    What I said on the Guild. :thumbsup:
  5. Glad to see so many replies. That was a bump if you didn't notice. :thumbsup: :lol:
  6. I'm definitely adding something! I can't draw to save my life, but who said it needed to look good... 8-) :thumbsup:
  7. I'm not disgusted with the drink, just the name. Cocaine? Ha...Yeah, really funny...
  8. I hate burgers. TPUM hates basketball.
  9. Guys, just to let you know, I'm a girl... Lol people always make that mistake. :thumbsup: Hit life mage, heal anonimou. I think the points are now; Abyssalreaper-65 life_mage12-11 Ragen-OWNED! Positief-50 Ash6110-46 Speedy_petey-50 Mr. X-54 Anonimu-60 I_Rule_21-15 Issy2-71
  10. issy2 replied to bacab's topic in Art and Media
    No don't stop, I like them all very much. I think the last line of the 3rd haiku doesn't fit...but the others, lovely. =D>
  11. Agreed. Just try and be helpful, do chores etc, hug and kiss her when she gets back and remind her a couple of times that you love her with all your heart. It's brilliant to want to show her that.
  12. So, to everyone who doesn't give a damn about pain or suffering, I would just like to say that no creature, according to my personal ideas and values, have to go through unnecessary, prolonged pain inflicted by any other creature. It's wrong, it's disgusting, it's SELFISH. Ok, the story is 99% likely not to be true. I'm not saying it is, but can you say it's doesn't matter? Of course it does. You live in a different part of the world, you live in a place where you can go to school and everything is different. You think it's ok because its not going to happen to you. Just imagine going through complete torture as I'm sure those poor bears would have done if the story was true. No, go ahead and don't care. I'm just fighting for something stupid that will never happen.
  13. I think its an automatic log-out system; be logged on for 20 mins or so, then auto logout to prevent autoers. It used to happen to me too, you just need to select 'log me in automatically,' during sessions, then log out afterwards. At least, I hope its just that. If it carries on, you'd better report it to an admin.
  14. I agree, this does sound like a load of bull to be honest. I mean, some parts are incredibly exagerated... :? . Not that i'd care if it did happen to be true anyways. Oh YES, Nadril, I'm sure you'd be content if someone locked you in a cage for the rest of your life, cut off your paws, cut open your stomach, had not one thought about your physical or social needs except turning you into a profit.
  15. Umm ooooookay...actually that's true! :o
  16. It is shocking what Man thinks he can do when faced with a profit.
  17. Hurt life mage, heal anonimou.
  18. The word is inflated. Did she write a book that was the best selling book of any given category, or did she just write a book that was bought by a few people? 8-) In that case, she wrote a 'seller'... Since there can only be one best. Very true, that word really annoyed me when I was little. Anyway, no it's not the worldwide official single bestseller, obviously, but it has sold a certain number of copies as to be classed as a 'bestselling,' book.
  19. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Please ignore the above post. Current Sig;
  20. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh neat. My friends' mum just wrote a bestseller... :thumbsup: :
  21. I only see 14 letters there, was that deliberate or a mistake? Oh shizzums...umm...I'm sure that was right...give me a min, I'll sort it out...
  22. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Forum Games
    Yes please :)
  23. You know that's EXACTLY how I feel right now. There's this whole new world out there, and I feel like I'm not a kid anymore, and after just leaving primary school, all my friends; it felt like someone took my heart in their hands and smashed it into a thousand tiny pieces. I wasn't enjoying anything, I was depressed, bored, upset, I argued with my brother so much I decided it wasn't worth talking to him. (If anyone out there knows tokytoky3333, that's him, lol.) I trashed everything my parents told me, stopped taking showers, brushing my teeth, didn't eat much, just stayed in all day mainly, never went out with friends anymore. But then I really discovered what I loved doing, and all my problems just slipped away, and I felt so good. : And during that time, this song kept me going. It's gothic I know but I think it soothed me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABXfblghQ5g
  24. Well...sometimes. I'm a member of the Ooc, though, so I HAVE to go on sometimes. :thumbsup: TPUM is a OoC-er.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.