Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. That's a really werid puzzle. And how the heck are we supposed to know whether we're right or not? And I think I got the answer.
  2. :) Thanks for replying everyone. I hope you all achieve what you dream of.
  3. Not sure, three, four years? Only 76 lol....:(
  4. pretty close lol try again ;p
  5. I won't say anything...:) I LOVE your sig.
  6. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    Myself, I've drawn so many curtains before... WYR have 10 Million Pounds and a great talent in something you really enjoy (*gasp*) or true love?
  7. *screams* 3/10, how original. :| Sorry :P
  8. issy2 replied to oilertay's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey, hey hey! Where'd you get THAT bit of information from?!
  9. My thoughts exactly; respect, remember, let live.
  10. I would like to say yes. The ultimate truth, I believe, is that you can never understand true love. Never, because it doesn't exist in the sense that one person is perfect for just one other person. I do believe that true love is simply love, but some 'true loves' are better than others. If you understood any of that, which I doubt. :lol: Well, yes I suppose so. Twice maybe, but you can't tell can you.
  11. Yes, very nice. I like it, but perhaps try to use more paragraphs? Continue. :D :D :wink:
  12. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    Wow! That's a good choice lol.... What do I say? :D WYR be an olypmic champion for your country or save the life of a complete stranger?
  13. You can come with me : You bug the hell out of the lion while I get a good picture of it looking pissed : ROFL....!!!!!!
  14. issy2 replied to seanite's topic in Forum Games
    I wouldn't mind either, because I would risk an allergic reaction to be outdoors/indoors.
  15. 9/10. Lovely! Lol.
  16. Hmmmm....there's that girl with the sig that's along the lines of '****, I'm banning you for moogleness,' Am I on the right track?
  17. Well, someone's probably created a thread of this sort, but I've had a quick look and so far can't find any, no doubt there's one in the next 114 pages! Apart from the obvious stuff... 1. I'd like to be a poet! My inspiration came from Judith Nicolls and Paul Cookson. WOW. I just don't understand how they can make you feel so emotional.... 2. I've always loved dancing, sorry to boast but I do have very good posture, I am both mentally and physically very strong and I believe I have the stamina. Music makes me feel good, having it as a career would just be amazing. I don't know, it's a bit of a secret actually... I COMPLETELY, with all my heart, regret giving up ballet when I was nine. But the thing was, I kept starrting again for like 8 months, then quitting, starting again...but I quite for good on my 9th birthday. My mum thinks the classes were too childish, not focused enough, didn't challenge me, so she's looking into The Royal Ballet School lessons. :D 3. Get seriously good at badminton. :thumbsup: 4. I'd love to go to Amdsterdam, Holland, someday in the future, in 6,7 years. Maybe for my gap year? I'd also love to learn more about dancing around the world, especially in Holland! 5. See the Northern Lights 6. Complete the London to Brighton before I'm 16, and the Tour de France before I'm 30. 7. Climb to the Sun Gate of Macchu Picchu; thanks Mum! I'll love you always. Just sitting here, preparing to edit this post, really makes me wonder what I'm going to do with my life. I've got so little time, yet if I typed everything up here you'd never find the end. We've all got dreams and hopes for our future, I hope as friends we can open our hearts and share them. PS. Your ambitions aren't always related to your career. KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN PLEASE
  18. Well I just started seoncdary school, so, *sigh* I go to bed at nine and get up at seven, so that's 10 hours.
  19. issy2 replied to drowcon's topic in Art and Media
    Very short and very, very sweet, I really like it.
  20. Are we allowed to do this? I mean, isn't it naming other players without consent? Well, I don't think anyone will mind, so why not. I think....hmm...it's harder than you would think actually....
  21. 3/10...completely unoriginal, (i.e. Runescape based). It's literally just a screenshot, not very impressive.
  22. Usually showers, less water, quicker, more refreshing and they actually clean you rather than turn you wrinkly. :lol: But baths if I'm tired or want to relax, which isn't often.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.