Everything posted by Wisp
-
mining helmet + Ava's device = ore?
I wish =p
-
Burnt Out Sky Tutorial - For Photographers
Not a useful guide for me personally but very well written and such.
-
Funniest Thing to Leave a Lurer?
one time i banana bombed the whole area while they were attacking me then left 100 noted bananas
-
Did You Know?
no i didnt lol
-
Funniest Thing to Leave a Lurer?
I always just bring my best weapon, and two pieces of armor, and usually kill atleast one of em'.
-
Is this bannable?
i think you'll be fine
- max hits!
-
~Strange things about Runescape~
when santa gives people lots of coal for xmas in runescape they are lucky.
-
What would "break" Runescape
Delete money. Simple.
-
Clans of 2007
^ i have no idea, frankly
-
My first animated siggies, EVER !!!!
Simple animations but fairly good. No actual mistakes with the animations themselves that i see, but same thing about the fonts.
-
Can Close, Done Discussing
I think your doing better. 'I like the animation on some of them, even though it's fairly simple
- Hey everyone
-
Kamelot - Khan, the vocalist. Finished! (Comments is loved)
Wow, nice. 8.999999/10
-
Most boring skill!
Farming. It burns us! it burns!
-
Best year to play RuneScape?
2001 -2004 low price of rares, less rule breakers.
-
Is this bannable?
I believe J mods can see through stars, but not pmods. All P mods can do to you other then normal players is Mute you. (other then the urgent abuse thing, or whatever it is called.)
-
What will be the next guild? (Discussion)
maybe... hmm... RUnecrafting wouldn't really work lol, neither would agility (well agility might a little) Smithing maybe, but probably WC Also i think the req. to get into the range guild should be higher, mage is 66, and the warriors guild is basically 65 attack and strength.
-
New Ship of Noobs heading our way!!!
lol. I loved that quote. Good more people, more members, more money, more employess, more updates, better CS, better game =p
-
Funniest moments in the wilderness
NICE LOL ^ mine was when i was pking, i had a d baxe and rune top and bottom. I was with my friend who was wearing full rune and some weapon. A whipper ran up and killed my skulled friend, and picked up his stuff. I killed the whipper when he attacked, i ran into green dragons and he got hit by fire, and i picked up his whip, then i got hit by fire and didnt keep it and only kept my axe ( i was skulled)
-
Isometric pixel building. Need Ideas, C/C etc. Updated
it looks ok so far, but it needs the changes suggested previously. PS: i like the reference pic above me
-
if the certain word got bleeped?
I think it would cause a lot of flaming of jagex, and i don't disagree or agree with this thread for that reason. I HATE the word, but i have learned to ignore it. But i know about 60% of users probably use it atleast once in a while, and some people use it very often, and they would get mad and Jagex and flame, and make up other words etc. IMO, that is
-
Most satisfying noise
Um...................................................................................................................................................................................... The level up sound
-
Poll: How many Amulets of Glory do you own?
0 lol. i ought to buy one soon.
-
Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?
nooo! my non-famousness is burns! runs screaming!