Most boring skill!

planesrock

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fletching and Herblore (anybody who knows me will know I hate these skills with a passion)

On a side note, I actually enjoy Farming from time to time

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Well...Most boring to me is a tie between 4 things...Smithing, Construction, Farming, and Herblore. I fun Fletching to be fun at times, and contrary to some other people, Slayer.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Farming isn't boring. Plant your crops and go do something else. You get rewarded for only a small effort.

Now thieving, THATS boring.

Thieving is dull at lower levels. Once you can seriously do pyramid plunder at 61, it's more fun.

jjroxlu7.jpg

No skill, I like them all:

I don't get people; Farming boring..not in my view. Because: you plant a seed, go do another skill. Come back hours later and yay free xp. Thieving, not boring either because if you have a fun friendlist/world you can do Pyramid Plunder. And chat with your friends, or people who are thieving too, maybe make new friends :D.

Herblore no, not boring either because it's easy, and you can make pots you gonna use yourself.

Runecrafting isn't boring either, just use the abbys and the boredom is gone, because there is always a little risk of getting pked (so always bring a emergency teleport). And because there is a risk of die-ing you have to pay attention so no chance for boredom (imho :) )

Woodcutting; NO :shock: :D

It's so easy, just click on a tree and chat with other people, same with mining.

And I love hunting, because I want as much xp as possible, as fast as possible. So that could be just me. Mining is a skill I myself don't like to do, but it isn't boring. I mean go mine in F2P and there is a lot of chatting, but the Member's world is pretty quiet, and if there's nothing to chat it get's boring.

Smithing is just like woodcutting, easy..your character makes you stuff, you type, go bank and repeat.

Construction is just too fast to be boring. :) Firemaking isn't boring either, because if you are in a town (Like edgeville) where some/a lot of friends are you can always chat a little bit. Maybe a friend follows you and you can chat a lot.

And that's it, I didn't see any other complains :oops: :D

Edit: Yes slayer, oh slayer. I love that, do combat for xp. That isn't bad as long as you do combat. And maybe get some good drops from the monsters (heads 'n stuff ) :D

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

I'd have to say all of them, but that's just me.

I fail to see any level in fun in nearly all kinds of training :-k :-s . It's all so repetitious.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

fletching is by far imo the most boring...along with cooking fish or something...ur just clicking once and then getting stuff...no fun or other stuff to do.

I'd have to say all of them, but that's just me.

I fail to see any level in fun in nearly all kinds of training :-k :-s . It's all so repetitious.

Then why do you play...? :?

Dagganoth Kings and PvP of course 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

IMO the most boring skill is Firemaking (as well as the most useless). The only reason I do firemaking is for quests.

Others that used to be close runners up are Agility and Thieving. However, Agility gets less boring when you can do the Brimhaven agility dungeon - its much more fun that running around in circles on agility courses. Also, Thieving has become slightly less boring now with the introduction of Pyramid Plunder.