Everything posted by Wisp
-
Monster survival this week = Cannibals
Remind me how an animal which would die from being out of the water (being able to breathe or not) from pressure in most cases, would break down a door? Alternatively, I hit them with a sledgehammer. Or, you know, get in my car and drive. Not much they can do.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
While snipers may, if using large enough calliber bullets, destroy heads, while PEPs would literatly splat them all over the walls. I think they're silent as well, as what I meant with "explode" was that the plasma expands violently in a sudden burst. Remind me when you got these weapons? And you clearly know nothing about plasmas and lasers if you think the power from a laser pointer could blow someone's head up.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
In infantry warfare, I stand by this. Lasers, PEP's, whatever are expensive. The energy for one shot probably equals the cost of thousands of bullets. Railguns are awkward to use, and take power. Bullets work just fine, they're cheap, abundant, and powerful.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Can't be incurable (as in vaccines could be made eventually), can't kill instantly, can't spread unreasonably, and also spreads realistically. So if you were to say, bomb england with the disease, it would spread to europa. Can't do anything like mind control, I guess.
-
Monster survival this week = Cannibals
They are slow but not that slow. And what happens when they get near you? Close my doors and laugh at their non-opposable thumbs?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I'll make you a shotgun the size of rhode island for 440b.
-
Are you a different person on the internet?
I'm about as talkative online, but I probably come of as a bit of a [bleep] (b word, not f) online more often than in real life because I can't really let you guys know my tone or body language over the internet.
-
Monster survival this week = Cannibals
Uh, avoid the ocean? I'm no where near it, and they also wouldn't really be able to move at more than a good tenth of a mile per hour.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Here's my reaction, when the troops arrive, they take any non-Nigerians and keep them as slaves. So if I were to move the 50m nigerians that fled to my countries when your people started to change, I could keep the land? :thumbsup: Well, they're technically Nigerians, but not really anymore because they weren't morphed into reptiles. [hide=Your soldiers will never know the difference.][/hide]
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Here's my reaction, when the troops arrive, they take any non-Nigerians and keep them as slaves. So if I were to move the 50m nigerians that fled to my countries when your people started to change, I could keep the land? :thumbsup:
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
I'll never join an alliance like the NWO, just out of principle (Not singling out the nwo, but any large alliance). Well, unless I was about to be booted from the game by invaders or something. Ok, I think here are the options. 1: We look back at posts and see if rocco has people there or not, and work from there. I personally remember him moving all his people, but I could be wrong. 2: If rocco has people there, dusty decides whether or not to try to move in 3: If rocco has no one, rocco decides if he wants to declare war. Dusty can move in his people if he wants, it's about how rocco reacts that matters.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
you have already: all in space. Hex I think its safe if you GTFO of the argument. It wont end well if this breaks out into war, nothing will stop your system from an assured destruction You see this is the problem with the game as dusty has said earlier. Oddly, I agree with hex on that. Whenever someone disagrees with you guys you pretty much just threaten to eliminate them. I wasn't threatening him, I was actually giving advice, sorry if it was took out of context. Literally, by the way its going, this is going for full scale war, I'm not even joining in cause I dont want to die, I was trying to let Hex survive I guess I misinterpreted you then. The statement still stands though, about some people in the NWO.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
you have already: all in space. Hex I think its safe if you GTFO of the argument. It wont end well if this breaks out into war, nothing will stop your system from an assured destruction You see this is the problem with the game as dusty has said earlier. Oddly, I agree with hex on that. Whenever someone disagrees with you guys you pretty much just threaten to eliminate them.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Maybe dusty and Rocco can make an agreement. The few hundred-thousand people Rocco left in Nigeria can move to sri lanka, all the sri lankans move to Nigeria. I don't know if this would be better, but it's an idea.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Dusty, I didn't "discover" a system, I took a star that exists in real life, and then just did the random generator for planets. But whatever, I'll give you the extra system, since there's not really anything near you. Walka has traded Alaska for ethiopia. I'm not adding nigeria to Dusty right now, since it's not really clear what's going on with that.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Whoops, I missed your offer before. I'll find the write up I did for that tomorrow, I'm gonna go to sleep now.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
If anyone wants to sorta design their own gun they can mess around with this. http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/app.html
-
Adventure and excitement in modern times.
Also, this yearning for adventure is why movies, many books, tv shows, and hell, even zombie apocalypse plans are popular. It's why people play airsoft, paintball, all that. It's why most people sign up for the military, go hunting, stuff like that. I think a desire for adventure is close to the heart of many people, but they lack a way to really act on it.
-
Adventure and excitement in modern times.
I think there's an issue of perception here. Sure, back in the 1X00's, when the world wasn't discovered there were explorers and all that, but it's not like everyone would go out into the great frontier and have great adventures and all that. You only hear about the famous people of the past. In a couple hundred years people will look back and think the same thing about the past few generations, people going into space, all that, where in the future that might be more commonplace and less exciting.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
You realize that 1: Fauna is not the only type of life. 2: If there was no life, there would be no plants, and there would probably be no oxygen. I think we shouldn't have any sentient aliens that aren't players' races, it'll be confusing as hell.
-
Open your ears.
Since Venomai hasn't posted his yet, I'll just post 3 of mine. Here are three from a band I saw live a bit ago, but don't know that much about.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
There a few modded three barrel nerf guns I could find too, if you like. Some nerf guns look ridiculously badass though.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Happy guys?
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
Yeah, making it standard would sort of make it so: 1: They would get murdered by every other type of infantry 2: They could only carry like 5 shots (.5mj batteries, were they to exist would have to be fairly large) 3: It would be like giving bolt action rifles to all front line infantry.
-
Hegemony-V2 begins page 302
.5 MJ batteries power the bottom barrels. To reload you just drop in another battery and a slug. And for God's sake, I don't know. If I knew how to make powerful hand held railguns, I'd be rich. The fact is I've spent time researching them, so it's fair. I would highly suggest you have those be mounted support weapons rather than standard weaponry. Plus, they would suck as standard weapons. They're not even semi-automatic, you have to reload each shot, and then put in a battery. That would have like the reload time of a musket.