If you're gonna butcher a song, this is how to do it:

Faux

You know whats worse? Hes being credited with writing the song

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

Crap. That's a total mockery of Supertramp..

Holy.

F*cking.

Sh*t.

The Gym Class Heroes need to go die in a fire even more so now. Breakfast in America is an incredible album, most especially Gone Hollywood.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

Holy.

F*cking.

Sh*t.

The Gym Class Heroes need to go die in a fire even more so now. Breakfast in America is an incredible album, most especially Gone Hollywood.

I concur. Gone Hollywood, and Child of Vision.

What's worse is the Scooter remake of The Logical Song.

Never heard it.. I'll youtube it. ;P

Edit: What's with her voice? That's creepy man.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

That really does annoy me. What a mockery of a great song. I'll admit I never really got into supertramp, but comparing the two I'd definately side with the original.

You want a slaughtered original?

:-X :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Excuse me everyone while I hack up last nights dinner. -.-

That really does annoy me. What a mockery of a great song. I'll admit I never really got into supertramp, but comparing the two I'd definately side with the original.

You want a slaughtered original?

:-X :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Excuse me everyone while I hack up last nights dinner. -.-

Werd on that sentiment :barf:

There will never be a song as thoroughly butchered as The Who's My Generation being covered by Hillary Duff. Not only was it musically appaling in every way, she completely butchered the themes of the song in order to offend anyone out of buying her crap: "I hope I die before I get old" was changed to "I hope I don't die before I get old".

Uhm, what's wrong with the Gym Class heroes song?

It wasn't that great, and people see it as a bad cover/mockery of a good song. I guess it is a matter of opinion, however.

I haven't heard Duff's My Generation...I've heard Iron Maiden's, however. It wasn't that bad..Blaze Bailey still isn't my favourite vocalist, but I don't hate him anymore. ;p

thesip2.jpg

It really has

People are seriously overreacting though. Seems more like bandwagon hopping than anything else. Besides, Supertramp isn't all that great anyway.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Of course there's a bit of bandwagon hopping here. ;P It makes the topic have the elegance of a gang-bang-fight-thang. It's awesome.

Yeah. Like said, it's a matter of opinion. Personally, I think Supertramp (especially Crime of the Century) are pretty great. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

People are seriously overreacting though. Seems more like bandwagon hopping than anything else. Besides, Supertramp isn't all that great anyway.

Supertramp is great. I don't like lots of their material but they're still incredible.

sigon4.jpg

handed me TWO tissues to clear up. I was like "i'm going to need a few more paper towels than that luv"

I may not have cared much for the original (tbh, I like it a lot), but I'd still be able to recognise an horrendous cover when I see it.

This, and THIS make me lose faith in mankind.

How the hell is that crap possible :uhh:

Supertramp is great. I don't like lots of their material but they're still incredible.

Apart from Crime and Crisis, and on a distance Breakfast, they mainly made junk.

21o4pav.jpg

Apart from Crime and Crisis, and on a distance Breakfast, they mainly made junk.

Even in the Quietest Moments is considered junk? Fool's Overture and Babaji? No waay maaaaan. No waaaaay. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Okay, okay. I'm overreacting. But still, then they've got 3 good albums and one that's alright as well. That still leaves about 7 albums on a what 11 or 12 discography that are bad. That's hardly great, in my eyes.

21o4pav.jpg

Okay, okay. I'm overreacting. But still, then they've got 3 good albums and one that's alright as well. That still leaves about 7 albums on a what 11 or 12 discography that are bad. That's hardly great, in my eyes.

Famous Last Words and Brother Where You Bound?

Add another two. ;P

thesip2.jpg

It really has

I may not have cared much for the original (tbh, I like it a lot), but I'd still be able to recognise an horrendous cover when I see it.

This, and THIS make me lose faith in mankind.

:wall:

That's all I can say. It went from the song with one of the best guitar solos ever (in my opinion) to some techno dance crap. I just don't get it.

<.<

Daan, you are a liberal when it comes to music. Remember?

Am I?

21o4pav.jpg