.:: DRILL DEMON ::.

lv3god

drill demon is easy to get for me...best way for me to get full set was to buy all rune meds 10k ea in world one...it takes like 10 mins to get one...and then once you alch it...you're almost guaranteed a random...i got my full camo within around 5 hours of doing this...

p.s. this isn't really to make money...just to get randoms...

fighterhwk.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got full camo about 12 months ago. Didn't have camo random once since then, then WTH? :uhh: Got him six times in one week... :wall:

Go figure.

Maze is my favourite, last one I got 3114gp, 231 deaths and other stuff. That's better than some of my clue scrolls have been. :D

Don't follow me. You might not make it.

All your accounts are belong to us now.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator

Got the Drill Demon 4 times in the last day of Fletching in the Castle Wars bank. Oh, and 3 Pheasant thingy, lumberjack random events in the last day too.

And two more Mime events..

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

i have a set on both of my high lvled accs... :wink:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

It's strange, I had only got drill deomon once, a year ago, and in the last week i've got him twice...

I've had freaky forester like 7 times and mime once (I've been playing regularly for about 4-5 months). I have a friend, who is a skiller, but has been playing since rubber chickens (about 2 years ago) and he has never had a random besides the mysterious old man and sandwich lady. (I guess this just shows that random events are just that, random)

legofan%20321.gif

kakawcopyfg2.pngTHE GREAT RACE TO 99 FM!

"Do or do not, there is no try"

-Yoda

well...imo, random events aren't completely random...for example...it's really easy to get freaky forrester if you alch a few thousand yew longs...and drill demon and mime come pretty easily for me if i merchant for a few days...

fighterhwk.png

I'm sure they boosted it. I didn't see/get it for months and now the demon is all of a sudden everywhere! (I got one too, only need zombie head and then I have all the random clothes! :thumbsup: )

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Also has anyone noticed an increase in random events in banks???? Because you see the Mysterious Old Man and Evil Bob all the time nos when you didn't a while back.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

The rate of this has gone up tremendously.

My sister just got it, and then someone went there, and said they were just there.

And my friends have been getting it a ton of times as well.

Also, my friend got full Camo in ONE DAY!!!!!

There were tons of rants on the RSOF complaining about the lack of Drill Demon randoms.

They got their wish.

i had the camo helm and legs for over a year, then i read a couple of these forums and i find if you go to a full world and alch lots of iron weapons you will get the drill demon.

I was alching some iron swords yesterday in world 1 and the first wep i alched i got drill demon and full camo with it! \'

Jmann