Shey was here!

howdy shey, haven't talked to ya in a while...well...i'll be on in probably about 2 and a half hours, see ya then! (hopefully)

I missed a ton of your levels at camp it looks liike...99 cooking, fishing, fm...but not as much as i missed you <3:

Tadaaaaahhhhh!!! After running around in a monkey suit for 2 days straight I got it!! Wooters!!

75 Agility!!!

Another skill at 75+, which leaves me with Construction, Herblore, RC, Farming and Thieving to go.

I took a break to see my friend Mcneil get his 99 Hunter Level and Cape, congratulations Mcneil!!! =D>

Welcome Back Dalcyte!! I have missed you too!! <3:

Jem, Andu, Kris, Celt, TheOknight2, Elf, Jonomb0, Darklinglory, Sophia, Lefke123, Gayle, Lendel, just to name a few who have posted here, thanks for the support, even though I'm not going for a 99 at the moment, the support I am getting is GREAT!!!!! Cheers!!! <3:

Can't wait for Oreo to get back!!! Miss joo!! :)

Total: 1928

agility75.png

shey.png

Big Day Today!!

I spent the morning smelting, and finally started smithing. Stopped for a break to see QueenValerie get 99 Mage!! Well done girl!! After a fun game of Castle Wars, I returned to smithing, and got 76 and then 77 Smithing!!!

A bit later on Attack and Dray invited me to DK Suicide for them, I was so scared, but they are great guys, and made me feel comfortable, giving me advice the whole way. So in I go, Prime and Supreme right next to me, so I start poking one, then the other and dragged them away from Dray and Attack, and it worked!!! Nice little threesome dance with the Kings until I died, that was great fun. And I believe they got an axe and a couple of warrior rings! <3:

So back to Edgy to alch all those steel plate bodies I made. Shey, alch the bodies not the nats!! Kay got it!!

Then Edgeville turned into the Blogscape Party, with a tonne of the regular chatters in the Blogscape Clan Chat turning up for some laughs and screenies.

Then, when I thought it was over and was ready to get more alching done, Th3 Crusader informed us he was having a bank clean. And traded me a Guthan Plate! :shock:

He then continued with a drop party at Edgy and dropped a pile of amazing stuff. I cant believe it, I also got a Zammy Crozier, some rune arrows, and cooked sharks. Thankyou!!! You are a sweet, and generous friend to have.

Anyway here are the screenies of my day. <3:

Total: 1930

77 Smith

smithing77.png

The Blogscapers

Swagger, Th3 Crusader, Dusty, Brainiac, Celt, (not sure), myself, X oh x oh, Sk8er, Boy Power45 and Lendel

Blogscapers.png

shey.png