Shey was here!

Ya welcome!

Almost done those 1k hides.

Had nothing better to do... So I help my buddy. ::'

Edit: All those hides = tanned. But, I start school again tommorow, so my timetable of playing becomes a bit less aussy friendly. I get home about 3:40-4. I leave at 8. I get up 7:30. All those times are GMT. So, unless I see you online, can you PM me a good time for us to meet for me to give you the hides back? And you can help me by making that red d hide for me.

Lol dufus stop begging :ohnoes:

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

ya dufus! :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Ya welcome!

Edit: All those hides = tanned. But, I start school again tommorow, so my timetable of playing becomes a bit less aussy friendly. I get home about 3:40-4. I leave at 8. I get up 7:30. All those times are GMT. So, unless I see you online, can you PM me a good time for us to meet for me to give you the hides back? And you can help me by making that red d hide for me.

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

he even started to beg for my rune arrows :ohnoes:

anyway grats again shey on 1950 total

13zwenn.png

Ya welcome!

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

Omg Andu u gotta get some help ur becoming a cronic beggar :uhh:

Seriously ur worse than me :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

Ya welcome!

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Ya welcome!

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

u beg? i dont, if its seems like bgging it isnt when i do it, cuz a couple days later, lets say u give me a dba, i give ya like 200k for your troubles, but i never beg, i like to give more than recieve.

edit: STOP THE SUPER QUOTE!!@!!!!@@!!!

Shots-Sig.jpg

Ya welcome!

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

ya dufus! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

u beg? i dont, if its seems like bgging it isnt when i do it, cuz a couple days later, lets say u give me a dba, i give ya like 200k for your troubles, but i never beg, i like to give more than recieve.

super quote whats that?

dufus doesnt really beg too much after all hes dont form me i am happy to give somthing back. actually now i think about it what has he done for me :-k

also maybe we should take this somewhere else as we seam to be steeling sheys blog right now

13zwenn.png

Ya welcome!

Anyways Gd luck shey <3:

ya dufus! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

super quote whats that?

dufus doesnt really beg too much after all hes dont form me i am happy to give somthing back. actually now i think about it what has he done for me :-k

also maybe we should take this somewhere else as we seam to be steeling sheys blog right now

yeah, lets work this on pm.

and super quoten is all these quotes!!!!!!!!

Shots-Sig.jpg

Andu has kindly offered to tan 1k hides for me, so hes not begging tbh. <3:

I very very much appreciate the help he is offering, as I have just bought 25k dhides to craft. I never asked for help, but he has offered out of the kindness of his heart, I've done it for friends too.

He asked me to make him some red dhides to help him complete dream mentor, and he will be providing the hides. Which I will do for him, just like I would do for any friend, and have done quite a lot. :-w

shey.png

yay you got 99 fishing! im working for that cape to atm in my blog! good luck with ur Runecrafting and herb goals rc takes money and herb to if you buy it :? check out my blog sometime? <3:

ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâûÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâämÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸ÃÆÃâÃâøÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¥ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâë ~Fisher for Life~

head3final.jpg

Accomplished September 20, 2007

I very very much appreciate the help he is offering, as I have just bought 25k dhides to craft. I never asked for help, but he has offered out of the kindness of his heart, I've done it for friends too.

He asked me to make him some red dhides to help him complete dream mentor, and he will be providing the hides. Which I will do for him, just like I would do for any friend, and have done quite a lot. :-w

your too kind shey and i got the red hides for dufus to give you you to craft so he could finish dream mentor :lol:

13zwenn.png

Gl with crafting!!!

Tis a uber cool skill, and gl with 80. That's my first goal too...then 85...90...95..ohnoes.

Got 76 the other day, and got 70k or so from 77...and it really isn't too bad. I find it mildly relaxing once you get into a state of crafting.... :-w

In case you don't use compass crafting (clicking from the tanner into the bank, craft on the walk), DO IT!!

heh :oops:

Gratz on 1M+ in all skills <3:

Gl with crafting!!!

Tis a uber cool skill, and gl with 80. That's my first goal too...then 85...90...95..ohnoes.

Got 76 the other day, and got 70k or so from 77...and it really isn't too bad. I find it mildly relaxing once you get into a state of crafting.... :-w

In case you don't use compass crafting (clicking from the tanner into the bank, craft on the walk), DO IT!!

heh :oops:

Gratz on 1M+ in all skills <3:

Yup I am quite enjoying crafting, so far I've got 77 and 78, I think the hides I bought will get me to about 81 or 82 crafting, then I shall alch, and buy more, my goal is probably going to be 99 if I don't go mad first.

A friend sent me odds compass crafting video yesterday, so am doing that. And yeah it rocks!!!! <3:

shey.png

Even though i can't play, i got all my times from that video...heh.

35 seconds per run :P

Hope i don't get owned to 99 crafting, but since i'm not sure how much i can even play...on weekends, maybe not until later. You got weekdays, weekends, and more time.

Uh oh. Dalcy's in truble!!! :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Heh, it doesn't matter. Gl with 99 <3:<3:

Omggg you started Crafting! I'll tan for you on the weekends if you want or any time, just give me a shout. Have fuun!! <3:

hey thanks oreo :XD:

gl :P

your too kind shey and i got the red hides for dufus to give you you to craft so he could finish dream mentor :lol:

Shush! =; I am no beggar! I just ask for stuff sometimes. :P

Doing great shey, sorry bout those wierdo people spammers. They have wierd dreams, and think they are real. :?

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Shush! =; I am no beggar! I just ask for stuff sometimes. :P

Doing great shey, sorry bout those wierdo people spammers. They have wierd dreams, and think they are real. :?

ahem. i am 1 of those weirdo people spammers, well i said to stop quoting so i stopped it. do i get a plate of waffles? <3:

Shots-Sig.jpg

Ok fair enough :-w Soz about temporailiy taking over ur blog shey won't happen again <3:

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg