Low total lvl for a lvl 102.

Fusionxx

I dont think its low..

Anyways, i can say that you should raise farming, mining, smithing and herblore, as they are pretty easy skills.

And also fm and fletching would bring your total up pretty fast

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Total lvl doesn't matter, it's total exp that is important. But yes, your total exp and lvl are low for a lvl 102.

And pray3rb3ast1, frankly, you're total exp and total are pathetic, the lowest I have seen so far for someone of your lvl.

2480+ total

^^ thanks for your opinion highlanders, if you read my post and had a comprehension level of a first grader you'd realize i dont care what other people think of my character. i dont play this game for you or anyone else but myself.

i find skilling boring, quests bore me, so i melee train almost specifically. if you dont like that tbh i could care less.

in the meantime take this opportunity to hush.

pray3rb3ast1.png

Gold Tiger is still angry at me for laughing at him on that other post :lol:

And btw, I wasn't saying that for being rude, but I do think you would do with training you're non-combat stats, usually people with low skills stats have a bad attitude too, not saying that you do, just mentioning.

2480+ total

well sarcastic or not i think you'd struggle to find even 2 out of 10 that didnt look @ that as a personal attack. ive been playing rs since 2001. did a bit of skilling on my character from classic *tnp i* wasnt that fond of it. i skill when i feel like it which is hardly ever. anyone who knows me in game knows i dont have a poor attitude. probably one of the nicest people you'll find in game. like i said skilling bores me so i train melee. im sure id be well off to train non melee things but its not entertaining to me so i dont.

pray3rb3ast1.png

I went away and came back to see a post meaning to help me or other people turned into a conflict, not exactly what i had planned but atleast you seemed to have worked it out, i am currently doing the tears of guthix mini game for farming xp then i might mine some ess for mining lvls and runecrafting, then i might do slayer task i really dont know, i just want a higher total lvl...

Fusionxx.png

Hunting is a very fast skill, get it up to 80 in like a week. You could work on fishing too, monkfish are great. And firemaking is easy to get some xp. I got over a mil xp burning maples once in a day (aight, I was no-lifing, but it's possible)

bballer, you have a good point, and thats exactly how everyone should feel, but its not that other people are telling me my total is low its that i feel it is to low so it bugs me personally im not making mine higher cause other ppl want me to, i am doing it cause i want to, and for the person who mention hunting im 54 hunter what is good to train on? i did the yellow salamanders in the desert when i trained it but i am unsure if that was the best xp for my lvl.

And again, thanks for all the advice/support/ and help..

Fusionxx.png

Thieving is easy, Work your way up to Master Farmers to get seeds, then use seeds on farming

BAM! Working 2 skills at once !

Farm herb seeds for herblore. BAM! 3 skills at once. If you're like me you can do 4 skills at once because I always plant my crops then go do something like woodcutting or fishing.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

you dont play the game for them you play it for yourself.

And pray3rb3ast1, frankly, you're total exp and total are pathetic, the lowest I have seen so far for someone of your lvl.

Did you even read what he said? :wall: He said he doesn't care about the standards of other people, meaning what you said was a waste of time because he doesn't care what you think one little bit!

skilling bores me

You said that after I posted. You play the game like you want, I have nothing against it. Don't hate on me for saying the truth though, and I'm not even rubbing it in, so heh, calm down.

If it bores him, why do it? The truth is that if you are going to compare people on how good they are at a game, why don't you compare them based on how much fun they have? I would never train a skill just because I don't think it's high enough. If you do, then you need to step back and realize, This is just a game! Do what you like, not what other people tell you to!

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Your tottal isnt that low even though its only a little higher then mine. I dont see why it matter that much just train what u want to.

Also haha everytime there is a flame war highlanders is in it lol.

I dont have a sig anymore =[

But I did manage to get every skill in the highscores