Colossus110, Quiting this blog

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have to make a huge decision now.

Ive been thinking alot (already before 99 def) about a new kind off goal. And 1 level keep getting into my mind.

The level I was thinking off is 99 ranged.

This will cost be a cabbage load off money, so IF Im going to do this Ill need to sell my Bandos.

Pro's

99 ranged AND 99 hp (will get it somewere on the road).

Ill have leet hybrid/tank stats/

Con's

Ill need to sell my ooh so loved Bandos.

This is the point were I need your help.

Please give your opinion on what to do.

Colossus110

- I'm not proud of everything I've done, but I have no regrets

15nu9u1.png

Gratz again on 99 defence, cake!! :D <3:<3:

I'd say 99 range would be totally worth it, but then again, I'm a 99 defence/range lover. So I love tanks. :thumbsup:

So, I think, get 99 range! \:D/

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

Well done colo! Good idea for outfit eh? :D

Well about your choices i would suggest 99 range really because you wont need to do much melee now you have 2 of 3 capes :)

It will help you in the long run and 99 hits will be very useful :)

That is my suggestion. Good luck <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Thanks all!

Get 99 ranged :P

I wonder if you have enough money after selling your Bandos though, but then again I'm not really up to date with bandos and chin prices.

Ill need about 35m worth off chins and a bit more for pots. But I know I can make that money after I sell bandos.

Colo

15nu9u1.png

I say no tbh.

I think it's better to buy new things by making MORE money, other than selling stuff to get it, otherwise you'll be stuck on the same amount of cash or less for a while. I think you should DK with me for the money, then keep you bandos and still raise some money for the chins.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Well, Ive decided to just go for it. And sold my Bandos.

50kchins.jpg

Got some more stuff I can sell to, since Im not sure if those chins are enough.

[hide=Edit]

61smith.jpg

62smith.jpg

[/hide]

Colo

15nu9u1.png

i think it was a good choice ::'

i sometimes use ape atoll when i have extra money and it's fast xp, and worth it :wink:

Just a tip: use eagle eye, it's faster xp per hour :-$

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

Guest Kickpointy

O btw, naise 97 hp. Gl with 99 range/99 Hp. Be careful if you lag down there you die and lose all your chins! Btw: u rich nub

Also use a tt coif. +1 range then an archer ftw. And a Ava's attractor- +4 range.

I say no to both, use a mitre and keep the trimmed cape for prayer bonuses. It should actually make it faster, banking less etc.

So, goodluck mate and grats on the other levels you got. ::'

Costantino.png

50kchins.jpg

Its not worth it col110

Get 99 ranged the old fashion way, its more rewarding.

Making up for that will take you ages. You should just catch 50k chins

if you want it that bad, my advise. Thats 99 hunter + some.

Its your choice, good luck if you go threw with it, but its a bad choice at your wealth level.

Tbh, he has 90+ slayer, so i say, he can do what he wants...

:-w

What is the "old fashion way" you are talking about?

Bow and arrows?

Hell no, way to slow...

With the time he gains by doing it this way, he can make up the with that given time, than taking waaaaaay longer the traditional way...

He's a big boy, he can make his own decisions, and it looks as if he's made them.

Some people :roll:

Well I see that your decision is finnal, though I urge you to change your mind. I agree with whoever said its a better idea to make new money than to just keep respending what you have, and this time, it will be gone for good.

Still can't believe he called you a big boy :XD:

Good luck on 99 ranged and check out your tsg thread about 99 def!

EDIT: post on my blog please, its in dire need of a bump and some post besides me

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Guys lol, its up to him what he wants to do with his money, he's earnt it before so why can't he earn it back afterwards anyway?

This is what im talking about. Let us give him advice and you mind your own business.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

Oh good luck on 99 Range :thumbsup:

And hmmm.... does 99 range cost only 30m actually? :-k (Get's some ideas on what do to with his money :P )

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

(22:32:34) -[AA]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 149,112 ranged exp in 44mins 14secs. That's 202,261 exp/h.

Not bad at my level I think...

81ranged.jpg

Colo

15nu9u1.png