Tzhaar - Who has its secrets mastered?

mbrun

I went back to see if I could get an obby shield drop from fighting level 149s. I went thru a bunch of lobsters but got an obby cape drop in less than an hour. I prefer ranging them but its a cat and mouse game since they wont follow u to the only safe spot (gold ores). I did it for about 90 min. and received 700 tokkuls and an obby cape. I didnt realize u can purchase an uncut dragonstone for only 1500 tokkuls. I have enough tokkuls for 4 glory amulets.

What is the best strategy for this place? My ultimate goal is to get an uncut onyx gem to craft for a fury. Was thinking it would be quite easy just to get 20 friends to come to fight pits and wear no armour and let one friend rake in all the tokkuls.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

its hard to find an empty world to do this in. but my brother and i did it for a while. as soon as the battle starts everyone just walks out to get in as many wins possible before some clan comes and kills you.

Americans love to fight. All real Americans love the sting of battle.

George S. Patton

1242631666.png

Can you just mine the silver and gold and sell to shop and repeat?

at 10 each yes... \'

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

Gl on your goal, but just to let you know, the store has a slot for d stones but never stocks them - they are only there if another player sells one to the store.

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

I dunno if people have tried this, but what about selling high level ores such as mithril/addy/runite for tokkuls?

Some people will mine gold ore from in karamja and in the area and sell to the guy, its not very effective however.

sig3gk6.png

When I was just coming back after quitting, I liked the TzHarr. I camped there, and amassed 100k TokKul from monster drops. Unfortunately, I did nothing with them, and still have that much in bank.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+

i highly doubt you got 100k tokkul from killing monsters alone. the monsters drop up to about 70 max! and thats fairly rare!

A very long streak of about 5 days of doing nothing but killing them. I also sold all the mauls and swords I found. Kept my 5 capes and 3 shield drops.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+