my latest pixels/ cartoons / avatars

born2die

i like it. maybe make the ancient staff a somewhat bigger... and the armor of the warrior has some odd texture as well as the rangers armor but else its great. just what i always try to make but my pixels look extremely cartoony! :evil:

mitsubishi64.jpeg

Click my main sig to see my fakes :D

Proud to be Mexican, yay!

Hiya B2D, remember me? ;O

Anyways, for the pixel, I think you should be using more contrast, and better use of shades, for the little extra realism. Some AA would be nice too, and easily achievable with the colours in your palette.

I wish I could edit this, but thar be a sample D:

Without doubt the best pixel i've seen, and I expect they dont get much better. I can't offer any advice, thats way out of my league....

Excelent job =D>

same guy who made mediocre graphic sigs? Jeesh when you have talent like this in pixeling why bother? If it was the same guy... been away from forums for so long.. :-k #-o

Your overall picture comes out looking nice... however its not alltogether relistic... it looks to be a personal style which heck is fine by me... but i would try and focus on keeping the main relistic qualities that make an image appear almost photographic

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

same guy who made mediocre graphic sigs? Jeesh when you have talent like this in pixeling why bother? If it was the same guy... been away from forums for so long.. :-k #-o

I'm pretty sure the other guy is dietokill2 I know, i got these two mixed up alot, b2d hasn't posted in a long time.

I love the gold color and the acheivement capes, although i can't make out the bow shape and the mage seems... big boned.

By the way, thanks again for the avatar from so long ago.

1z2zrwo.jpg

I think you're thinking of die2kill, the guy with the luigi avatar... and he came back :XD:

Oo, I like it, it's one of the best ive seen, and yes the armour on the 3rd age melee looks like tile.

Cool55155.png

814 to 99 Hunter

Trimmed Hunter Cape: 99 Cooking

Total Barrows Items: 53

Total Barrows Earnings: 65,545,000gp

looks good exept a few points:

the guy on the left is pretty plain shaded, on his right shoulder, his torso and his legs. Also what weapon has the guy in the middle? it looks pretty rare :?

taz3xk1.jpg

well the reason why I didn't post for so long is whenever i got here,

there were 10+ "firts pixel sig"s on the first page.

and now it still has alot ... but yeah. a little less

ty for the cc everyone altough I don't have the time to change anything the deadline was today

anyway since

I started posting here anyway

going to show some more works and wips

The finished works I will not be changing anymore

the wips you may shower with CC and I will listen to it !

anyway

finished :

rsm2wo5.png

28076164zr9.png<= giving away

donemu1.png<= giving away

96194262fu2.png<= giving away

fireworks3ul3.png<= giving away

c64sx9.png(c64 colors)<= giving away

pencilavatar2em8.png

withtextjpeges5.jpg

animation3ir3.gif

cartoonwg4.png

work in progress :

image8jb1.png

image28qv6.png

whatcw4.giflol3qy2.png

wow your getting pretty good b2d, the only problems I can see is your proportioning needs a dad more consideration.. but yea your colouring/shading has vastly improved since I last saw your work, congratz.

vistame09copyhr8.png

thank you for all the kind words everyone

and terley i realalise i still have mayor anotomy problems I'm sketching my [wagon] of trying to improve just that

and yes rik you can have the pirates of the caribian avatar

but not the thunderstorm

one sig per person atm if no-one ells wants it you can have the thunderstrom one to ... plz don't pm me regarding these things but discuss them here xD I'm saying this because I just had to remove 6 costum requests, and I don't feel like doing this alot. :lol:

ow and I'm working on this atm 15 minutes far but feel free to CC

ow and any ideas what to do to make it more intersting because it kinda plain right now ... and don't say add a santa or I will have to shoot you xD

image5kt8.png

whatcw4.giflol3qy2.png

thank you for all the kind words everyone

and terley i realalise i still have mayor anotomy problems I'm sketching my [wagon] of trying to improve just that

and yes rik you can have the pirates of the caribian avatar

but not the thunderstorm

one sig per person atm if no-one ells wants it you can have the thunderstrom one to ... plz don't pm me regarding these things but discuss them here xD I'm saying this because I just had to remove 6 costum requests, and I don't feel like doing this alot. :lol:

ow and I'm working on this atm 15 minutes far but feel free to CC

ow and any ideas what to do to make it more intersting because it kinda plain right now ... and don't say add a santa or I will have to shoot you xD

image5kt8.png

Well, it needs a larger ears, further back on its head. Also the shoulders need to be wider. >_<