Blood rcing, follow on from mep2??

joke_slayer

... We are not going to get blood runecrafting in many months, maybe in 1-2 years.

Quests needed for death crafting:

MEP2 (Master)

MEP1 (Master)

Big Chompy bird hunting

Roving elves (Master)

Sheep herder

Regicide (Master)

Waterfall quest

Underground pass

Biohazard

Plague city

Total: 10 quests

Quests (and quest requirements) in the Myreque storyline so far:

The Darkness of Hallowvale (Intermediate)

In Aid of the Myreque

Nature spirit

Priest in Peril

The restless ghost

In search of the Myreque

Total: 6 quests

I and many others are very sure that blood rune crafting will come at the end of the Myreque storyline, it is just so obvious. At the moment the hardest Myreque quest is 'intermediate' and for death crafting you must've completed four master quests! You know, they might not even be working on the next part! :-X

--

And the dwarf who mentions the blood talisman, is a joke :P

For all who say they'll lose their quest capes- MEP2 didn't require 65 Rc to finish, likewise Troll Stronghold didn't require 54 Rc to finish, so why would the blood rune crafting quest require 77 Rc to finish?

For all who say they'll lose their quest capes- MEP2 didn't require 65 Rc to finish, likewise Troll Stronghold didn't require 54 Rc to finish, so why would the blood rune crafting quest require 77 Rc to finish?

I'm not quite sure exactly what he meant, but i took it as meaning that MEP2 was so hard and annoying that if there was a new one for a blood altar, it would be so insanely hard he wouldn't even try

As for me, i'm with the myreque storyline having the blood altar, and that it won't come out for a while yet

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I agree with Blood Crafting being introduced in the Myreque, due to they might discover it and use it for in use for the blood tithes. In Ancients, they have blood spells which heal you, could Drakan use something similar to this to get the Blood easier? :-k

Phaper_Plane.png

I agree with Blood Crafting being introduced in the Myreque, due to they might discover it and use it for in use for the blood tithes. In Ancients, they have blood spells which heal you, could Drakan use something similar to this to get the Blood easier? :-k

I agree with this because there is a little area which you cannot access and it has a little arena, conveniently, it is big enough to fit a runacrafting altar in there.

Although 'Mournings End' Suggests that all the mourners will be obsolete. There is the area of Prffdinas which was updated graphically from walls to ice walls. It also doesn't look very...deathly, but looks a good place for the soul altar.

These are just my opinions...

If this really happens I want everyone that posted on this thread to give me a christmas cracker each :twisted:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

This update won't come to like 2010 - 2015!

So why are people stressing about it?

nub -.-

They promised blood rcing even before the abyss was released, and the abyss was like real proof of it going to exist :) Even though it's taking a lot longer then many of us had hoped, I bet it's here before the end of 2007 :P

nub -.-

They promised blood rcing even before the abyss was released, and the abyss was like real proof of it going to exist :) Even though it's taking a lot longer then many of us had hoped, I bet it's here before the end of 2007 :P

hmmm idk Jagex is know to take a long time to bring out new stuff *cough* dragon pickaxe *cough*

nub -.-

Yeah they promised us things but it is always delayed for very long. I believe ever since the rants about rc update in March, they may have decided to speed up the making of it

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

As I and several others believe, the Blood altar and blood crafting will be released in the finale in the Myreque quest storyline. And to that dwarf mentioning the blood talisman, like others have said, JaGex loves to mess with the players, and I think that's just an example of such messing.
myreque quests are EXTREMELY boring, darkness of hallowvale(SP?) without a guide was torture.

Be thankful it wasn't "take this to that guy, then come back, then slay this monster for me". Those kind of quests really are torture!

I'm still a firm believer that the blood talismans will eventually follow from the Myreque quests. The end of DOH leaves a lot of loose ends - it just plays into the hands of Jagex, who can take their time inventing the altar. And it makes sense - vampires, blood. I don't think they'd give access to two treasured rune altars in one quest storyline, either (Death and Blood). They like variety.

Hallowvale is such a quest. Thing is, the going to and from took 2 hours.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

How many people have 77+ runecrafting, hardly enough for bloods to be "en mass" as you describe it.

If blood crafting came out, I would get from 76-77 in a night and then make bloods en masse, thank you.

lalalasig2.png

How many people have 77+ runecrafting, hardly enough for bloods to be "en mass" as you describe it.

If blood crafting came out, I would get from 76-77 in a night and then make bloods en masse, thank you.

I know there are some who are in the position where they could make Bloods, but realistically there are so few that could.

if the blood alter/tally comes out, i'll presonally be shocked. Yes, i know that it's always a possibility, but i think that Jagex just does these things to tease us :roll:

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.