The Pest Control Guide-'Tips and Tricks'-

soulegleon

What's the lowest lvl that you can start pcing effectively at?

There isnt a combat level that you start to pc effectivly. I would say 70 strength and attack. or 70 mage/range

I added a little table for what levels your get what exp.

Also if you can think of anything that I could add to my guide please post it. Even if its for lower levels as ATM I havent been able to think of very many things to add.

Just Added the D2h special, Rune Crossbows, and Red Chinchompas

newsignature1fs8.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this basically has everything you need to know about Pest Control. I love this guide. I really think this should be an AOW guide. It has everything you need to know, outfits to best level certain skills, and experience chart for every skill, plus the amount you get for every 100 points, has great videos that help out people who don't feel like reading a whole lot, good strategies, and anything else you could need. I gotta say this probably should be AOW, if not replace the Tip it guide on Pest Control.

9.99999999/10

even has monster guide :shock:

Pictures would help

then you'd get 10/10

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

wow, this basically has everything you need to know about Pest Control. I love this guide. I really think this should be an AOW guide. It has everything you need to know, outfits to best level certain skills, and experience chart for every skill, plus the amount you get for every 100 points, has great videos that help out people who don't feel like reading a whole lot, good strategies, and anything else you could need. I gotta say this probably should be AOW, if not replace the Tip it guide on Pest Control.

9.99999999/10

even has monster guide :shock:

Pictures would help

then you'd get 10/10

Omigosh I completely forgot about the monster pictures! Next time I get on I will get pictures of them.

Thanks for the Rate!

newsignature1fs8.png

Ah good updated. Only thing i would add is, why not Helm fo Netizot for melee. It has good def and STR bonuses. In my view it outweighs the small atk bonus from the helm. It owns zerker in every way.

Also, sadly, PC is no longer BEST way to get exp. Its down to about 50k an hour, which is pretty good, but definatly not the best. BTW, im lvl 102. I cannot say for the other lvls.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Ah good updated. Only thing i would add is, why not Helm fo Netizot for melee. It has good def and STR bonuses. In my view it outweighs the small atk bonus from the helm. It owns zerker in every way.

Also, sadly, PC is no longer BEST way to get exp. Its down to about 50k an hour, which is pretty good, but definatly not the best. BTW, im lvl 102. I cannot say for the other lvls.

I have already added all these things. I said that it is ONE of the best combat exp training things. And the answer to Why not Helm of Neitiznot is in Q&A. Please read the whole guide before posting.

And also I am currently writing a guide on the best (well about) exp in the game.

newsignature1fs8.png

Well......this new update gives you the chance to re-do the xp table, and really i can't be bothered with it atm. So i hope to see the xp tables soon in this already a very good guide.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Well......this new update gives you the chance to re-do the xp table, and really i can't be bothered with it atm. So i hope to see the xp tables soon in this already a very good guide.

Yeah actually this formula is really complicated >.<

Its not just (old exp)*0.35=(new exp)

Sadly its much more complicated.

newsignature1fs8.png

Are you sure neitiznot isnt better? Almost everyone I ask thinks its the best helm.

I dont want to take hours to get fighter hat. Idk if 5 attack is worth losing 3 str

If you have low prayer and your prayer doesnt last the whole game then I would suggest using Helm of Neitiznot. But other wise it is better. Alot of people wear a Helm of Neitiznot over a Fighter Hat. But thats just like wearing a Strength Amulet over a Glory Amulet.

newsignature1fs8.png

Nooooo! This is the second guide I've wrote that has come past the world limit :(

Oh well ill have to streach it into the second post.

*bangs head on desk* Arg! I'm soooo annoyed!...

Ill try and work on getting this to work.

newsignature1fs8.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...