Special f2p awards! at lvl 99-instead of Skill Cape

RockRebel

:idea: I was thinking, maybe, at lvl 99 in a skill, f2p could get something, less than a Skill Cape (and less expensive to!) like, in fishing, maybe a Special rainbow rod, or for FM, a special tinderbox that makes the fire go a different colour(like gnommish firelighters, but not as good).

Maybe p2p could choose this gift or a cape?

sigs_misc_025.gif

or p2p can get both i think lets saythe gifts are uhhh...... 50k and they can also still buy the cape for 100k the gifts u can buy in a special gift shop in every big town

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Yea, its just an idea that came up in my mind while i was setting fires across Lumby Bridge, "what if i could make glowing fire?"..etc...this is my first Topic started, so at least I have some discussion happening. \'

sigs_misc_025.gif

Well, I agree that P2P could have both, while f2p only has one, but f2p would be able to choose one, but for another skill they could pick the other

Example-

RSN: hibblyhablah4573

WC: 99- takes a cape.

Fishing 99- takes Rainbow fishing rod (or whatever the gift maybe)

Maybe an extremely inventive person could help me create a list of gifts?

sigs_misc_025.gif

skill capes cost 99k....not very expensive

f2p should get SOMETHING but maybe not gifts like you described....like boots, hat, or a ammy....something. Just saying this cuz jagex will never give us the skill cape

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

better a cape then a tinder... just cuz i cant wield a tinder :roll: maybe just give us the same capes but with only +3 def to all states...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

We have firelighters, but they are members only, I'm just thinking if you got 99 in a skill in f2p, you could get some boots of the colour of the skill cape. This would make sure EVERYBODY doesnt pick the boots. This would also encourage long term playing which means......more money for Jagex, one would probably get members to get xp up quicker.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

sounds good

but jagex is anti-f2p

they just hate us...

and shouldnt members get the gift and the cape...

Noob my earlier post!!!!!!!! and others

[qoute=gehackte]or p2p can get both i think lets saythe gifts are uhhh...... 50k and they can also still buy the cape for 100k the gifts u can buy in a special gift shop in every big town[/qoute]

[qoute=Rockrebel]Well, I agree that P2P could have both, while f2p only has one, but f2p would be able to choose one, but for another skill they could pick the other

[/qoute]

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

I do not support... The f2p are lucky for what they have already...

says the one has wants more f2p bankspace - look at the siggy. Anyway, plenty of people already want skillcapes for f2p, so some of our members woud be reaching for the torches and pitchforks at the thought of something new for free and pay to play.

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.

Well, something better than nothing I suppose :-k . I support.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

F2p should be happy for the things they have? sure. but come now somewhere in your minds even you members have to be thinking thats just not fair sometimes. some people cant come up with the 5 bucks for members. like me, who has been playing for 5 years, cant come up with the money. sure i *want* to be a member but i cant, so itd be nice to give something to the few percent of us that just cant afford it. that would be a hell of an incentive to the people of f2p, some sort of a gift that you can get at a 99 skill level. makes more people want to play longer. i mean im with the members on the fact that it more than likely wont happen, but some things do come to pass sooner or later. plus it being f2p, it wont have to be fancy or anything, like people said, boots or gloves would be fine for 99% of the f2p population.