RS Screenshots/Videos [Archive 1]

Fat_Slug

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new look that i decided to spend my 23m on :) had to sell fury to get it though :( but nothing a week of barrows won't fix.. lol

07Oct22-022021-1.jpg

i rock \' \'

Nice shield. =D>

By the way, Barrows officially sucks now. Blood Runes are worth 350-400 each, and the armor is less than 500k for most pieces. It's not nearly the moneymaker it used to be. Get three or four people you can really trust to go with you to Godwars and kill the Bandos General. In around 36 hours, I made 27.1m off that. It's much better money than Barrows, albeit it is quite a bit riskier, but that's nothing to worry about if you have a trustworthy team whom you can depend on to get your stuff if you get KOed.

td2sig.jpg

My new look that i decided to spend my 23m on :) had to sell fury to get it though :( but nothing a week of barrows won't fix.. lol

07Oct22-022021-1.jpg

i rock \' \'

Nice shield. =D>

By the way, Barrows officially sucks now. Blood Runes are worth 350-400 each, and the armor is less than 500k for most pieces. It's not nearly the moneymaker it used to be. Get three or four people you can really trust to go with you to Godwars and kill the Bandos General. In around 36 hours, I made 27.1m off that. It's much better money than Barrows, albeit it is quite a bit riskier, but that's nothing to worry about if you have a trustworthy team whom you can depend on to get your stuff if you get KOed.

Yeah, but both suck when your Jagex-assigned luck number is equal to mine.

i had just finished smelting some bars today and i got a bob random just as i went to go tele to sell some soft leather to someone. bob got me and i did the random. the result, however, was one i had never seen before...

1z32tn6.png

when i said all my stats i didnt really mean all, i just wasnt thinking, or i was thinking too hard about what happened lol. i have had the prison bob random a million times, but never ended up like this.

btw, that ended up being the top floor of the port sarim prison. was this an update to randoms? if it was, it sucks a lot. no teles, or combat, or fletching, or mining, or smithing, or fishing, or cooking, and last being wc. i had to use my glory to get to edgy so i could kill myself.

Lol, look in the bottom left corner, is that a ladder over there?

mememe513.png

i had just finished smelting some bars today and i got a bob random just as i went to go tele to sell some soft leather to someone. bob got me and i did the random. the result, however, was one i had never seen before...

1z32tn6.png

when i said all my stats i didnt really mean all, i just wasnt thinking, or i was thinking too hard about what happened lol. i have had the prison bob random a million times, but never ended up like this.

btw, that ended up being the top floor of the port sarim prison. was this an update to randoms? if it was, it sucks a lot. no teles, or combat, or fletching, or mining, or smithing, or fishing, or cooking, and last being wc. i had to use my glory to get to edgy so i could kill myself.

Lol, look in the bottom left corner, is that a ladder over there?

yes, i do believe that is a ladder :P i dont see where you are going with this.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Since i have a scythe (no i ain't bragging...) i thought i'd show how reaperish it can look:

reaper.png

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

^ very nice outfit maaaaaaaaaaaan :wink: :wink:

im scared :ohnoes:

TO UNSPAM:

my hp is 87 btw, but he hitted before some damage.. i was brewing... and bang lol...

omfgup8.png

aww man:c gl when you're trying it another time, btw here's my h'ween outfit:

1hweenlookdz1.png

got 99 attack:D 89/99 str now

killerxiiii1.gif

While everyone is/was having fun with their slide I was walking on water:

jesusloltn9.png

But after I couldn't explain to a noob how I got there he threatened to report me. It was fun for a bit, but all good things must end.

<3

1z32tn6.png

Maybe they did this to stop autoers partly? look at it like this: a wc autoer can't wc yews or magics with lvl 1 wc, can it?

allcp5.gif

Feel free to Hyt me :)

07Oct22-022021-1.jpg

i rock \' \'

Nice shield. =D>

Yeah, but both suck when your Jagex-assigned luck number is equal to mine.

meh, i get fairly lucky @ barrows, and it's pretty good training for me because i dont use prayer pots at all.

I really dont have many people i can go to when i want to do a team of GWD, i really need a clan, but i prefer doing things on my own and i dare not do a solo run of bandos :P