{~}���¢��â� �¢â�¬�¡���

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont feel bad...

nobodies posted on my blog for ages... ::'

gl again on slayer! keep it up! i claim first whip!

and it better be free...

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

i have added you ingame, if you have msnm tell me, gil may i add you on msn?

thanks for support!

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

i was doing my daganoth task at lighthouse and i got loads of em on me, so i started browsing forums....bang bang bang, ooh yay 84 hits, bam bam bam bam, oh dear you are dead.......@#~'~[+_*^*(!"ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã^(*!%+^9^56~@!~!%~@

3/4 pieces of guthans i have now, no spear

i think i will halt my 85 slayer an get a cheap 99, cooking

*edit* barrowing for cash now

wendigo66.jpeg

thanks heph and rob, gawd i feel so thick, heph i dont think ill get a cooking cape, probably flecthing cape at the level its atm

wendigo66.jpeg

Sorry i didn't run there fast enough (darn my runescape legs, there so hawt but there so slow! ) So anyway like i said, once ive bought my guthans ill give you my leftover cash 8-)

Jamje.png

null and void

Blows - I only died once slaying pretty stupid death yet it costed me about 30m, lol. At the end 85 slayer will atleast get you what you lost back, not so much cause of the whips but cause of the rune boots you'll get :P.

Anyway good luck keep it up!

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Nah you can define yourself as stupid when you do this:

1.Tele from abyssal demons once you're out of prayer pots that you've been using while Dharoking them.

2. Bank in cani get your full guthans, dragon chain, d legs, whip, fury, obby shield etc.

3. Go to slayer tower, go up the first chain get hit an 8 by an aberrant specter and realise "ow im at 17 hp", try to go down the ladder and get killed by the thing since your agility lvl has been lowered and cannot go down the chain again.

4. Spawn in lumby and realised you lost your fire cape, D chain, fury, whip, spear, guth helm.

:D that's what I call being stupid, Dont worry man you'll get the stuff back 6m is less than it seems :D

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

thanks people

kohe - your definition is....graphic

bsj - this aint the first time i lost guthans <.<

wendigo66.jpeg

dude ur gunna h8 me 4 this.....

i just got a robin from a clue and guess what i bought with the money.... :-w

yup u guessed it full guthans :thumbsup:

:pray: please dont kill me :pray: :-# :ohnoes:

My Goal:

siggy1lg1.png

Click For Blog

jenkees - im not doing slayer till i have my guthans back

sumo - :evil: i get gunz now

wendigo66.jpeg

That really does stink pretty badly mate...but in the stories following you can cheer up knowing some of better Slayers are even total Noobs sometimes :wink:

Nah you can define yourself as stupid when you do this:

1.Tele from abyssal demons once you're out of prayer pots that you've been using while Dharoking them.

2. Bank in cani get your full guthans, dragon chain, d legs, whip, fury, obby shield etc.

3. Go to slayer tower, go up the first chain get hit an 8 by an aberrant specter and realise "ow im at 17 hp", try to go down the ladder and get killed by the thing since your agility lvl has been lowered and cannot go down the chain again.

4. Spawn in lumby and realised you lost your fire cape, D chain, fury, whip, spear, guth helm.

:D that's what I call being stupid, Dont worry man you'll get the stuff back 6m is less than it seems :D

rofl pfft thats kinda bad...but that was prolly not nearly as recent as mine :wall:

Try to top this anyone...

I was doing some slayer like im always doing of course...when i get one of my favorite tasks...Iron Dragons

So i think to myself...eh its late...and 44 iron dragons will take a little while to do...so ill just bank real quick in argdone...get all my things out and log back in later and im good too go that way

Well so sure enough thats what i did...only problem is...is that unbeknown to me until later in this story...i had forgotten my anti dragon shield...

So i do all the usual...I enter iron dragons throw on melee prayer...take my super attack and strenght and anti fire potions and walk into kill the iron dragons...

only thing is is that as i ran over to the first iron dragon that attacked me...auto retailiate on...I noticed that i was hit a 20 something...

*THEN I REALIZE WHAT I HAD DONE*

So I had no food...im getting hit around 20 each and every fire breath attack...So i need to tele right??

well being the I "never have any extra bank space" noob that i am...i took a amulet of glory with 1 charge left on it...

So of course im starting to panic now...and so i run away from the metal dragons back towards the blk demons....and try to use that glory to tele me too safety

Burned for a 23, 19 and a 24...Hello lumbridge...Not a fun day that was...didnt lose much, kept my fury whip and barrows gloves...However lost rune boots all those potions a black mask...and most annoyingly of all...MY FIRE CAPE!

(Got my cape back 5 days later so no biggy though...just really sad that i died in such a noobish mannor that was totally avoidable)

NOTE: I could have lived too...if i had ran under the dragon that was attacking me and gloried away that way...

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]